March 28, 2024, 04:09:24 AM

Author Topic: 2009-10 Andre Samuel league is here, sign up early!! ah love it!!  (Read 56848 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: 2009-10 Andre Samuel league is here, sign up early!! ah love it!!
« Reply #210 on: March 27, 2010, 01:27:13 PM »
i think your vice captain will either be the most expensive value man at the start of the gameweek, or the man with the highest form at the start of the gameweek. also, i dont think it does shift down your list, i.e. if the next most in form man is drogba then salt for you.

i not in agreement with the rule. Dem points have nothing to do with me, and study de man who wake up early and see his captain injured and was diligent enough to make a change. This rule rewarding slackness.

But... a bly is ah bly and ah go take it!  ;D

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #211 on: March 27, 2010, 02:53:05 PM »
i think your vice captain will either be the most expensive value man at the start of the gameweek, or the man with the highest form at the start of the gameweek. also, i dont think it does shift down your list, i.e. if the next most in form man is drogba then salt for you.

i not in agreement with the rule. Dem points have nothing to do with me, and study de man who wake up early and see his captain injured and was diligent enough to make a change. This rule rewarding slackness.

But... a bly is ah bly and ah go take it!  ;D

It does go down the list.

The alternate captain has to be someone that played.

gtggggggg

yes, but was he the most in form player BEFORE he score dat beavertrick? Or do they do the captain switch after they tally up every player scores and recalibrate the stats?

I have it even more complicated. I had Drogba as captain, he ent play, but I think the next in form player before the gameweek was Rooney, who ent play, or maybe it was Arteta who ah just bring in, who ent play...

...or maybe it was Lampard :praying:

They use the form going into the gameweek.

Lampard had decent form though, only Malouda was probably better going into the games.

Is a fluke rule but it just as flukesy as bonus points.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #212 on: March 27, 2010, 09:17:37 PM »
That captain rule lookin to sour my whole season jed...plan carefully and then men gonna get lucky Drogba and Rooney eh playin....uuuuggggghhhh

Lucky ?????? you on shit yes dread ...If Drogba and Rooney had play,with the cut arse dey teams dis out, both ah dem cudda score a hattrick at least ...stop crying and worry bout catching the man on top ah yuh nah ....if yuh did really 'plan carefully' ,as yuh say,yuh wudda put Lampard as yuh capt. from de start ... :-\
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 12:07:02 AM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #213 on: April 14, 2010, 08:28:52 PM »
Down to the final 5 game weeks and it look like the big race is for 5th spot ...

Anybody see de manager with de 'secret weapon' ..Anybody see or smell ah pot ah 'pelau' ...sniff sniff !!!  :devil: :devil:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 15, 2010, 08:05:36 AM »
De pelau was in de fridge for a while, but like he take it out an try to heat it up again.   But he eh realize de Fire too high! It go be pure bun bun in de pot by de final week.  :devil:

On another note...Wha was dah one 2 weeks ago JDB.... 8 transfers while yuh in de bottom half of de top 20?  :-\
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 15, 2010, 08:21:44 AM »
why allyuh eh go and look for de pelau over in de champions league and see how it bubbling over there!?!

right now if i make it back in champs league i go be happy yes, ah notice nobody take meh on with the 40 teams idea so ah trying hard to make something happen lol.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 15, 2010, 03:11:13 PM »
Broke the 2000, and on course to break my all time record.

Still aiming for fifth, but Berris breathing hard down mih back and Touches fighting mih charge off valiantly.

time to go for the gusto...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 15, 2010, 04:43:43 PM »
I aiming for 4th spot.

Also I feel the pelau could make the champions league next season.

I hope alyuh save the standings on the last game week so we know who in what league.

Berris...I feel yuh could get the prize for mover of the season.

and lastly....is 20 teams per league...only serious managers. If you check it everybody who know what they about still in the mix.

Cowen I find yuh pop down real bad, you and yuh boy Andre...but yuh could make the europa league.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 15, 2010, 06:43:59 PM »
I aiming for 4th spot.

Also I feel the pelau could make the champions league next season.

I hope alyuh save the standings on the last game week so we know who in what league.

Berris...I feel yuh could get the prize for mover of the season.

and lastly....is 20 teams per league...only serious managers. If you check it everybody who know what they about still in the mix.

Cowen I find yuh pop down real bad, you and yuh boy Andre...but yuh could make the europa league.

i trying hard still........europa looking possible. Had a lil slack off period and start to move late. From 100+ to 44 with 5 weeks left not to shabby.

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 16, 2010, 07:23:43 AM »
Well fellas, my team is in a transition phase (just got married), we tried some young players who played well in spurts (bought a house), but they were just not good enough to be consistent throughout an entire season (was in de midst of moving).

The fact that we were in the Champions League this season didnt help a young small squad like mine (no internet for a couple months).

We have not given up and will fight to the bitter end (using meh phone).   

All i can say is that we will be more experienced next season and a serious challenge to the ASL next year is already in the pipeline.

Kudos to all those @ the top and i apologise for not being in the mix. 

I know that high standards are expected of me and as we speak i am in discussions with the board of directors (wife) to increase my transfer budget (time on de computer) to be competitive next season.

Ps: I find de 2nd page aint to bad.............lol

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 16, 2010, 07:39:40 AM »
Andre...wha bout my wedding...I make meh subs the day before and I register the highest gameweek total...dat was d day defoe score 5.

;D

So arghm...you doh organize yuhself during the day in the office? Dais wha office computer for.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 16, 2010, 07:56:11 AM »
Andre...wha bout my wedding...I make meh subs the day before and I register the highest gameweek total...dat was d day defoe score 5.

;D

So arghm...you doh organize yuhself during the day in the office? Dais wha office computer for.

I had to move too.........lol.  You forget i working in a Refinery......we doh have time to be on de computer....LOL.

ah love it!!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 16, 2010, 08:38:46 AM »
Well fellas, my team is in a transition phase (just got married), we tried some young players who played well in spurts (bought a house), but they were just not good enough to be consistent throughout an entire season (was in de midst of moving).

The fact that we were in the Champions League this season didnt help a young small squad like mine (no internet for a couple months).

We have not given up and will fight to the bitter end (using meh phone).   

All i can say is that we will be more experienced next season and a serious challenge to the ASL next year is already in the pipeline.

Kudos to all those @ the top and i apologise for not being in the mix. 

I know that high standards are expected of me and as we speak i am in discussions with the board of directors (wife) to increase my transfer budget (time on de computer) to be competitive next season.

Ps: I find de 2nd page aint to bad.............lol

ah love it!!

:yawning:
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 16, 2010, 09:05:34 AM »
waaay sah.. a litany of excuses from de founding father lol.. yuh coulda save yuhself all that typing and just say Cristiano Ronaldo buss out on yuh leaving yuh captainless.. lol

well no excuses from me, ah play level shit this season and went back to making the same mistakes i used to make in de first year.. nuff times i buying a man for 2-3 weeks ahead and ignoring the present. Is only since ah start taking double hits every week and playing the fixtures for the last 5 weeks or so ah making some decent scores.

but doh frighten.. every now and then yuh does get ah bun bun pelau in de mix but next year ah coming back strong to wuk allyuh belly wid ah serious menu! :devil:

ps: big up to tallman, from a page 3 dweller to a first page fixture.. :applause:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 17, 2010, 08:22:08 AM »
:cursing:

Buh wha de cudders munt is this? I bring in Arteta to be mih impact player 3-4 weeks ago and the man promptly injure himself. Every week they saying he coming back, and have him taking up valuable money on me wage bill, you know the damn man wouldn't come out the infirmary. Is this week they say he definitely ent playing and when ah sell he ras, you know he come on and done score a goal after 5 minutes?

To add insult to injury, I bring in Myhill for Sorenson to free up some funds and this clueless Brian Laws not even playing him in Hull first game.

Then Hangeland, mih most expensive defender suddenly ent even make the bench?

Etherington injured?

Tevez pop down?

Hunt out for the season and i coulda use any ah them transfers to replace him...

Lord have mercy, like the only good decision i make today was not to take the penalty points to bring in Rooney but I like Pompey right now....I cyah even field 11 men.

I have to hope Chelsea buss up spurs and Villa come through. A lil beavertrick from bent would be nice too :praying:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 08:26:50 AM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: April 17, 2010, 09:01:18 AM »
ps: big up to tallman, from a page 3 dweller to a first page fixture.. :applause:

Oh gawd man. Yuh making it sound as doh I is one ah dem man who does be constantly peepin at dem page 3 gyul on de Sun.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 17, 2010, 09:58:43 PM »
Wuz dah one Omar ,yuh leave 17pts on de bench   and still put up 35 ??? ...now is not a time to tuh make dem kinda ah ANDRE SAMUEL PLAY   mistake dred...

Midknight, ah feel yuh pain ...hard luck ,doh worry I won't be breeding dong yuh back anymore  8)
Come on Agbonlahor time tuh score some big pts .

Tallman on de front page  ??? doh f**k meh up nah man , I tort he and Andre S had start ah new league on de 3rd page  :devil: :devil:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 18, 2010, 09:11:56 AM »
Wuz dah one Omar ,yuh leave 17pts on de bench   and still put up 35 ??? ...now is not a time to tuh make dem kinda ah ANDRE SAMUEL PLAY   mistake dred...

Midknight, ah feel yuh pain ...hard luck ,doh worry I won't be breeding dong yuh back anymore  8)

Tallman on de front page  ??? doh f**k meh up nah man , I tort he and Andre S had start ah new league on de 3rd page  :devil: :devil:

yeah dread, well let me break it down for you young whipper-snapper..

i watch my side and ah actually had competition for places.. it was between huth against bolton or baird against wolves.. and i see fulham coach bawl out dey eh really on de game as dey studying europe so i thought dey woulda get bore. then ah say ah will give duff ah sweat instead of pienaar (away to blackburn) and he get bonus up.. and as for de keeper, well birmingham defence been leaking and hull trying to stay alive so ah was betting on bullard to bore.. so hart had to bench..

yes young upstart, this is the kinda technical analysis dat does go on.. dis is de kinda stirring and ingredient does invest in ah pot ah pelau..

daz why ah say, today for you but next year for me, watch yuh nut ah bussing allyuh ass next year.. :devil: :devil:

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 18, 2010, 05:42:03 PM »
Wuz dah one Omar ,yuh leave 17pts on de bench   and still put up 35 ??? ...now is not a time to tuh make dem kinda ah ANDRE SAMUEL PLAY   mistake dred...

i watch my side and ah actually had competition for places.. it was between huth against bolton or baird against wolves.. and i see fulham coach bawl out dey eh really on de game as dey studying europe so i thought dey woulda get bore. then ah say ah will give duff ah sweat instead of pienaar (away to blackburn) and he get bonus up.. and as for de keeper, well birmingham defence been leaking and hull trying to stay alive so ah was betting on bullard to bore.. so hart had to bench..

yes young upstart, this is the kinda technical analysis dat does go on.. dis is de kinda stirring and ingredient does invest in ah pot ah pelau..

daz why ah say, today for you but next year for me, watch yuh nut ah bussing allyuh ass next year.. :devil: :devil:

All ah dat !!! ....Ah hope yuh win de Europa League next year  :devil: :devil:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 21, 2010, 02:42:18 PM »
oh shit man, milner gone and score... exactly what i didnt need to happen.  >:( >:(

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #230 on: April 23, 2010, 05:54:23 PM »
That captain rule lookin to sour my whole season jed...plan carefully and then men gonna get lucky Drogba and Rooney eh playin....uuuuggggghhhh

Lucky ?????? you on shit yes dread ...If Drogba and Rooney had play,with the cut arse dey teams dis out, both ah dem cudda score a hattrick at least ...stop crying and worry bout catching the man on top ah yuh nah ....if yuh did really 'plan carefully' ,as yuh say,yuh wudda put Lampard as yuh capt. from de start ... :-\

Granny use to always say like some ppl does talk jus to hear d sound ah dey voice. U take me expressin a lil frustration for a moment and run with it. I was over that  like 5 minutes after I said it, back in the lab plottin d downfall of poor managers.

well said dinho...i applaud those statements, u r one of the few managers i rate. alot of men not capable of tha kinda analysis. these roll of the dice ludo managers doh think like that.
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 23, 2010, 07:21:36 PM »

Granny use to always say like some ppl does talk jus to hear d sound ah dey voice. U take me expressin a lil frustration for a moment and run with it. I was over that  like 5 minutes after I said it, back in the lab plottin d downfall of poor managers.

well said dinho...i applaud those statements, u r one of the few managers i rate. alot of men not capable of tha kinda analysis. these roll of the dice ludo managers doh think like that.

Why yuh eh hush yuh chupid arse !! Apparantely yuh eh fuhget bout nuttin 'after 5 mins', is bout ah month now I post dat and is only now yuh replying  ???  Like ah say ,you oh shit dred. Me eh know if yuh feel by pushing yuh head up Omar backside yuh proving anything . Take yuh 'granny' advice and hush yuh cyat,if yuh cyar take talk yuh on on de wrong forum . You voice yuh opinion and I voice mine, wha de f**k  ???.  You gehhin tie up wid de ole talk I givin dem man and dem.
 Anyway bestes manager ,ah hope Omar at least give yuh ah rag tuh wipe off some ah dah shit around yuh mouth. :devil: :devil:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #232 on: April 23, 2010, 09:38:46 PM »

Why yuh eh hush yuh chupid arse !! Apparantely yuh eh fuhget bout nuttin 'after 5 mins', is bout ah month now I post dat and is only now yuh replying  ???  Like ah say ,you oh shit dred. Me eh know if yuh feel by pushing yuh head up Omar backside yuh proving anything . Take yuh 'granny' advice and hush yuh cyat,if yuh cyar take talk yuh on on de wrong forum . You voice yuh opinion and I voice mine, wha de f**k  ???.  You gehhin tie up wid de ole talk I givin dem man and dem.
 Anyway bestes manager ,ah hope Omar at least give yuh ah rag tuh wipe off some ah dah shit around yuh mouth. :devil: :devil:

lol thaz wha i realise with the majority of men on this site...only good for ole talk. nuff time men go come with talk after a game for example "man utd win we is d best", and ah man go reply "fire for allyuh chelsea is d best", and ah next man go say "rooney had a great game he is d best in d world". Then i go say something like "sir alex get d tactics right, playin park on d wing force d right back to defend and allow evra to overlap", and d next post go be "weeey dat was a good game". bunch of jokers!
so yea jed...i rate ah man for thinkin and my head up he ass....hahahahaha oooooo u really got me there. but anyway, i will continue to dominate poor management. as i say 3 yrs ago d only reason i join ASL was cuz when i use to come on this board men use to talk like dey is d greatest fantasy men eveeer and i knew they was poor and wanted to deal with dem
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 24, 2010, 12:58:04 AM »
yo fellahs, under all the shit talk.. i eh even know who to buy.. my head bad right now and I just put Bullard as my captain and no transfers..

so doh come and ask meh after why ah do dat shit for..just remember rule #1 never touch yuh side under rum in yuh head..

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 24, 2010, 09:01:12 AM »
yo fellahs, under all the shit talk.. i eh even know who to buy.. my head bad right now and I just put Bullard as my captain and no transfers..

so doh come and ask meh after why ah do dat shit for..just remember rule #1 never touch yuh side under rum in yuh head..

Not de same bullard who just missed ah penalty???

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 24, 2010, 09:18:04 AM »

:banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

if he (and me) want to stay in this league he better step it de 4k up yes!

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 24, 2010, 10:33:27 AM »

:banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

The lesson for today children... Don't drink and manage!  :devil:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 24, 2010, 11:34:33 AM »

The lesson for today children... Don't drink and manage!  :devil:

That bushy head mudda &%#@....

Europa league here i come. :salute:

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 24, 2010, 11:07:24 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Buh yuh right ...Bullard mudda c**t ..twice
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 11:09:18 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 25, 2010, 04:37:44 PM »
98 pts this week for Red Fire FC and top 10 looking like a possibility.  We looking to keep dat Fire blazin'!  :flamethrower:

2 more weeks people!!!

1]; } ?>