Poll

Will U vote Manning Again

Yes
6 (31.6%)
No
13 (68.4%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: July 21, 2009, 10:42:50 AM

Author Topic: Will U vote PNm Again  (Read 12471 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Will U vote PNm Again
« on: July 16, 2009, 10:42:50 AM »
Just wondering after looking at the state of our country allyuh fellas guh still Vote PNM? Or allyuh fellas guh wise up like americans and say . we tiad a di f**kery!!!!!!!!!
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Will U vote PNm Again
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 10:45:37 AM »
i never vote in mih life. was too young in T&T and never bother in the US.

but as for PNM vs. UNC...both of them full of shit. is a lose-lose situation IMHO.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 10:46:24 AM »
Just wondering after looking at the state of our country allyuh fellas guh still Vote PNM? Or allyuh fellas guh wise up like americans and say . we tiad a di f**kery!!!!!!!!!
war

Not that i ever voted but, this is a bias thread. Why go after PNM only. Since they are incharge now? You should ask is this time for a change and a new party should step up. If they (PNM and UNC) are the only options should voting be boycotted.

I believe the real question should be which is the lesser of two evils.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 10:52:06 AM »
war

Not that i ever voted but, this is a bias thread. Why go after PNM only. Since they are incharge now? You should ask is this time for a change and a new party should step up. If they (PNM and UNC) are the only options should voting be boycotted.

Bias? PNM is in charge and di country is ina state so I just want to know if PPL wise up or sdey till loving Manning.

war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 11:13:39 AM »

War, nobody going to admit to this.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 11:18:30 AM »

War, nobody going to admit to this.
LOL . fish It have mad man out here man trust mi..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 12:01:10 PM »
Who you going to vote for ?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 12:05:55 PM »
none of the above
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 12:11:50 PM »
none of the above

ditto on dat

I'll say it again, dis country could learn alot from france with dealin wit d rulin classes.....opposition included.........err, if only symbolically :angel:
I pity the fool....

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2009, 12:17:16 PM »
I live foreign but if I had to vote I guh gave COP mi vote. Not voting is actually Supporting Manning and his dutty ways.
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2009, 12:19:08 PM »
I live foreign but if I had to vote I guh gave COP mi vote. Not voting is actually Supporting Manning and his dutty ways.
war
Arite

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2009, 12:50:53 PM »
war

Collection of Old Politicians. All yuh cussin bout crime who u tink strt d URP murders Sadiq coke in water tank Baksh. When he was Minister of Works who put up he pardner Sean Francis a a candidate for Local Election. Dat is when d gang warfare intensify when he was Min of Works and Bas was Min of National Security.

So until a viable option appear Manning will continue to get my vote. He is d best option and for those of us who lvin here and know what goin on will vote for he infront ah Bas or Dooks.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2009, 12:52:38 PM »
PNM AGAIN  not no f**king UNC or COrPse!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2009, 01:02:47 PM »
Vote for triniairman, I promise equal rights and justice and just to add, I am a Dougla ;D

On a serious note: Their is alot of racism in our country too, not white against black or black against white, it's more like black against indian and indian against black, so when it comes to voting, yuh will find the majority of black people voting PNM and the majority of indians voting UNC... WHY? 

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 01:09:44 PM by triniairman »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2009, 01:54:25 PM »
Last elections i vote PNM...and i cuss before...after and during. Why? I say..until better could be done...let de worst continue. COP and UNC is effectively de same ting....and I could not in good conscience vote UNC. And i could not vote COP knowing full well dat in de event of a tie or anything....COP will not hesitate to form a collation with UNC. I still cussing now.....buh even taking an apathetic view of "none of the above" doh make sense..to me at least.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2009, 02:08:52 PM »
Last elections i vote PNM...and i cuss before...after and during. Why? I say..until better could be done...let de worst continue. COP and UNC is effectively de same ting....and I could not in good conscience vote UNC. And i could not vote COP knowing full well dat in de event of a tie or anything....COP will not hesitate to form a collation with UNC. I still cussing now.....buh even taking an apathetic view of "none of the above" doh make sense..to me at least.

Boi in 1995 d first time I vote 4 PNM I felt sick havin 2 put meh x by d baliser. Dat was d 17-17-2 and d UNC was d result. After dat experience I votin 4 PNM because d UNC govt is nutten I want 2 live through again.

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2009, 02:26:21 PM »
this is where you wrong they were offered to form a collation and turned panday down. that is why after the elction panday was livid with COP. COP as of the last election doesnt want to have anything to do with the UNC once panday around.
Also speaks to the division in the UNC right now.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2009, 02:43:11 PM »
Fire bun all ah de chatter bcoz when 3rd party agents arrive on de scene iz de same 'lesser of 2 evils' voters who end up blazing ah trail against the 3rd party entrants.

Deal wid de mockery created by your complicity in the state of governance! ... Or, as is 'fashionable', charter a plane and dispatch de entire political class to Costa Rica (personally, I would suggest a country at the bottom of the Human Development Index  :notlistening:) ... and start to expletive again.

Ah sure Bas would unnerstan ... given his recent public pronouncements.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 02:48:04 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2009, 02:47:22 PM »
whatever happen to NJACC? brother mackandal dagga could run things.

wha about ANR robinson? what he up to?

T&T need some new challengers for the crown yes.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2009, 02:49:19 PM »
I give my vote to the Father of the Modern Republic of Trinidad and Tobago....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2009, 02:50:21 PM »
P.S. part of the problem is "allyuh" the electorate doh believe politics is ah professional activity.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2009, 02:50:27 PM »
this is where you wrong they were offered to form a collation and turned panday down. that is why after the elction panday was livid with COP. COP as of the last election doesnt want to have anything to do with the UNC once panday around.

Dis is before de election...cuz they didnt want to be seen as affiliated with UNC. Wha would happen after in the event of a tie? Dat was my concern.

Start to read like here

And look some of the threads from around dat time.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=31181.0

Dis is one place i articulated my concerns:

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=31181.msg360028#msg360028

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=31971.msg370849#msg370849

Dis was a nice piece of dialog too...
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=31971.msg371273#msg371273

Make your own choices.....its your right to.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2009, 02:52:19 PM »

Cosign

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2009, 02:54:40 PM »
war

Bias? PNM is in charge and di country is ina state so I just want to know if PPL wise up or sdey till loving Manning.

war

If not them who then?

war

Since you jess like me ( living abroad) you in no position to talk.
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2009, 02:56:47 PM »

Cosign

You Cosign that BS  ::)
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 03:06:40 PM »
from a business perspective its wise to vote pnm, too much internal fighting in the unc, a leader must always have their party under control, pnm leaders have been able to keep that control for many years and will continue to do so as long as the opposition is split in internal war with one another.

the reason the country's crime has exploded is not because of the unc but a matter of economics, to those who really understand the situation in the ghetto, in regards to property and land valuation and its correlation to crime; they would understand why crime has escalated and why crime will continue to escalate to facilitate certain business interests in the future.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 03:11:47 PM by Controversial »

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 03:36:27 PM »

Dis is before de election...cuz they didnt want to be seen as affiliated with UNC. Wha would happen after in the event of a tie? Dat was my concern.

Start to read like here

big man i eh going to read one set ah link to thread. wham yuh infected with th WC disease.
 My pt is same way people seem afraid to go for change based on what may happen and then only complaining abut what is happening.
that eh making to much sense in my opnion. is either alyuh want change or allyuh dont.

all the young politician pandering to the older heads and seem to eb fraid to push fo change. the ones who talk seem also go get pushed....where Mr.hinds.
yuh go against manning of panday yuh political future in jeopardy.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 03:39:25 PM »
economics is not an excuse for political will.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 03:44:34 PM »

Start to read like here

big man i eh going to read one set ah link to thread. wham yuh infected with th WC disease.
 My pt is same way people seem afraid to go for change based on what may happen and then only complaining abut what is happening.
that eh making to much sense in my opnion. is either alyuh want change or allyuh dont.

all the young politician pandering to the older heads and seem to eb fraid to push fo change. the ones who talk seem also go get pushed....where Mr.hinds.

People go be afraid for change when dey seeing it very likely dat it go be 6 of one and half dozen of the other. And de COP wasnt able to assure me of that fact. As i said...until better coulda be done......de only option i saw was letting the worst continue.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 04:01:41 PM »

Start to read like here

People go be afraid for change when dey seeing it very likely dat it go be 6 of one and half dozen of the other. And de COP wasnt able to assure me of that fact. As i said...until better coulda be done......de only option i saw was letting the worst continue.

That is your logic letting the worst continue. wow. :o Now this is the reason the country in the state it is..is not any government fault...its thought processes like that.
any way mr. man....rock back and complain what could you do ent.

1]; } ?>