March 28, 2024, 04:26:57 PM

Author Topic: Toronto Raptors Report 09-10  (Read 18053 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Toronto Raptors Report 09-10
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2010, 08:46:39 PM »
refs almost tief one for the magics they.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2010, 08:21:26 PM »
The day Andrea Barganni realize that hes unplayable and that nobody could stop him if he drives ....will be a great day eh . ::)

I know they in Philly eh ..but is it a good idea to play the Rocky song with Andrea and bellinilli lol
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 08:24:18 PM by Quags »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2010, 08:29:25 PM »
whooooooooooooo Bosh with the Onions .

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2010, 08:35:39 PM »
whooooooooooooo Bosh with the Onions .
yuh think Turk realize is BOSH team

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2010, 08:40:50 PM »
Turk had the ball and I was like ...oh no ,then he pass it to Bosh ahhhh .Ka bosh ...gosh I hope he resigns ,hes becoming amazing .Hes just gonna leave and be over worked and killed .

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2010, 08:50:31 AM »
Turk killing we dred...the man not just playing bad, he lookin bad... Like he homesick...Cola or coach should give him ah spring break trip back to Istanbul, so he could be reminded whey he come from, and hopefully get rejuvenated....is ok...we go manage..take as much time as yuh need  :-\

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2010, 04:53:41 PM »
Big win versus Dallas ,Jay Triano doing wonders with the kids .

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2010, 08:27:35 AM »

Kids?

De only kid on dah squad is De Rozan.

De ress a dem is hard back veterans.

Now Portland is a team with KIDS

Raps still too inconsistent and "soft" but they have improved their defence of late and Bosh is so far having a monster season.

Calderon looks good off the bench....for now.  Jack handling the starting duties seems to hav allowed Josee the opportunity to be fresh.  Something he wasn't after TJ Ford left.

Bargnani is still developing and is a nice player who is capable of the odd big night but he's now 3 years in the league and shows what a waste of a #1 pick he was.

I always thought Turk was overrated and he's proving that this season.  He might be known as Mr 4th quarter but he hasn't shown it for the Raps at all.  The guy got skills for sure...but he eh worth what the Raps paid.

Weems, Bellinelli, Johnson, Banks, Jack are all solid role players which is good to have but come p;layoff time, not going to be good enough.

Reggie Evans gets to be the highest paid & scariest looking cheerleader in professional sports.

The real diamond is DeRozan who by all accounts is a level headed, eager to learn, hard working young man who can be a star in this league one day if he continues on this path. This kid got game.

For me, Jay Triano is a nice guy basketball junkie.  He has gotten a great opportunity and that's great for him.  But he's not anywhere near the upper echelon of coaches in the NBA.  I still think his best position is as assistant coach.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2010, 11:25:05 AM »

Kids?

De only kid on dah squad is De Rozan.

De ress a dem is hard back veterans.

Now Portland is a team with KIDS

Raps still too inconsistent and "soft" but they have improved their defence of late and Bosh is so far having a monster season.

Calderon looks good off the bench....for now.  Jack handling the starting duties seems to hav allowed Josee the opportunity to be fresh.  Something he wasn't after TJ Ford left.

Bargnani is still developing and is a nice player who is capable of the odd big night but he's now 3 years in the league and shows what a waste of a #1 pick he was.

I always thought Turk was overrated and he's proving that this season.  He might be known as Mr 4th quarter but he hasn't shown it for the Raps at all.  The guy got skills for sure...but he eh worth what the Raps paid.

Weems, Bellinelli, Johnson, Banks, Jack are all solid role players which is good to have but come p;layoff time, not going to be good enough.

Reggie Evans gets to be the highest paid & scariest looking cheerleader in professional sports.

The real diamond is DeRozan who by all accounts is a level headed, eager to learn, hard working young man who can be a star in this league one day if he continues on this path. This kid got game.

For me, Jay Triano is a nice guy basketball junkie.  He has gotten a great opportunity and that's great for him.  But he's not anywhere near the upper echelon of coaches in the NBA.  I still think his best position is as assistant coach.

Boss points!  :beermug:

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2010, 11:25:03 PM »
If i could do it I woulda pick Bradon Roy ,but who knew BCO sucks at drafts I think .But who from that list really all that besides Roy .

1    Toronto    Andrea Bargnani - PF
2    Chicago
(Traded to Portland)    LaMarcus Aldridge - PF
3    Charlotte    Adam Morrison - SF
4    Portland
(Traded to Chicago)    Tyrus Thomas - PF
5    Atlanta    Shelden Williams - PF
6    Minnesota
(Traded to Portland)    Brandon Roy - SG
7    Boston
(Traded to Portland, then Minnesota)    Randy Foye - SG
8    Houston
(Traded to Memphis)    Rudy Gay - SF
9    Golden State    Patrick O'Bryant - C
10    Seattle    Mouhamed Sene - C

And secondly...I know there not kids ,but this is the first coach who give them a real shot at playing time .
Its Jays first year how can he be a top rated coach palos .Everybody needs a shot .

Andrea draft pic ,lol hes coming along well under Jay ,unlike the last coach

You cant guard him  from Tonite

Hes averaging 17 and 6 .playing thes best last ten game .

Whats SI says about him last week

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/ian_thomsen/01/14/andrea.bargnani/index.html
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 12:51:08 AM by Quags »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2010, 03:42:55 PM »
Madame turn orf the game on meh wednesday yes, I keep telling J, sub the Turk...and doh, meh neigbors down the street was hearing meh, J was either ignoring meh, or really not hearing meh...next thing ah hear Steupes followed by ah click, and 3 ah we hah to head down in the basement, yes....me ent tellin J nuthen  tonite

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2010, 05:08:11 PM »
Madame turn orf the game on meh wednesday yes, I keep telling J, sub the Turk...and doh, meh neigbors down the street was hearing meh, J was either ignoring meh, or really not hearing meh...next thing ah hear Steupes followed by ah click, and 3 ah we hah to head down in the basement, yes....me ent tellin J nuthen  tonite

Colangelo need to sub J if he hope to have any success wit dis team.

Head coach in de NBA need to be dey on merit....not because de team based in Canada and he Canadian.

Jay Triano too SOFT fuh de NBA.

If Colangelo cyah realize dat by now....bess Maple Leaf Sports Entertainment sub Colangelo ass now!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2010, 08:18:46 PM »

buh like you readin my mind or wha?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2010, 09:51:50 PM »
We win tonite against The Bucks ,Jay set the zone for them and mirco manage the subs ...that way better than Smitch ever did .......he didnt even know when to call a time out to save we life .
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 07:47:31 PM by Quags »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2010, 07:40:14 PM »
Huge win against the lakers,best team in the league . yeah baby.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2010, 03:22:59 PM »

buh like you readin my mind or wha?

2 things I disagree with, yuh opening & closing line...everything else, agree

On the inconsistency line: Oct: 1 W-1 L; Dec: 9 W-6L ; Jan : 7W-5L, displays so far consistently improving, definite improvement over past years, at no time in the last 15 we spent so much time in the playoff group. Therefore, improvement, yet true that is a measure of inconsitency, yet one that any Raptor fan could live with.  :devil:

Last line: Which active coach in the NBA is deemed in upper echelons of coaching, with the exception of Phil Jackson and Pop ? Ah will even squeeze in Karl even doh he never win nuthen. Most of the rest rotating for ah while. Sam get coach of the year for getting we to playoffs once (1st round), in addition, we went the upper echelon route with ah ole-man Lenny Wilkins...get proper licks...so hah to give J he Jacket so far.  ;D

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2010, 08:39:19 PM »
Sorfie,Sorfie, look like it wukkin.. ;D.....when yuh might fall from ah high place, yuh rather fall on someting sorf...but in the meanwhile, the view real nice, never been this high before.....well except when ah was ah bad boy...d's days, ah backing ah sorfie canuck  :timeout: :party:

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2010, 11:31:41 PM »
Whoooooo , giant killers what is that over the last month wins against Dallas .Orlando and Lakers and men complaining  .Tomorrow is ah gimme against the knicks .
Beat Miami for the number 5 spot !

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2010, 07:34:57 PM »
AA..buh Quags, Like Palos & Dutty is bad weather rain men or wha..whey dem dey ? :devil:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2010, 09:43:57 PM »
AA..buh Quags, Like Palos & Dutty is bad weather rain men or wha..whey dem dey ? :devil:

Ay, I like de fellahs yuh know...is colangelo have to go...dem fellahs runnin de team like de leafs..tryin to do tings cheap and still gettin full stadiums

After 15 years..a team a tick over .500 not impressive
Dais whey dem fellahs does be just before the all star game years now...either a tick below, a tick above or right at .500
So much ah talent pass troo dat team and other than the 1st round playoff appearance year sso...dem is pretty much the LA clippers of the north

Ah hope dey go make mih choke on mih words after the all star break.
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2010, 10:50:00 PM »
I would be surprise if we win one round this year TBH ,am scared of the teams in the east .Bos,Clev,Orl,Alt,Mai,Char, they all killers .If we win one round I would say Jay did great.
BCO f uped  he tried his euro theory and it did not work .
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 03:28:21 AM by Quags »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2010, 07:02:40 PM »

Ay, I like de fellahs yuh know...is colangelo have to go...dem fellahs runnin de team like de leafs..tryin to do tings cheap and still gettin full stadiums

After 15 years..a team a tick over .500 not impressive
Dais whey dem fellahs does be just before the all star game years now...either a tick below, a tick above or right at .500
So much ah talent pass troo dat team and other than the 1st round playoff appearance year sso...dem is pretty much the LA clippers of the north

Ah hope dey go make mih choke on mih words after the all star break.
1. Cola dey 4 yrs...including BOSH, the rest of that Talent yu referring too pass through pre-Colangelo...
2. D man build, didn't spend no big setta money, for ppl who doh really wha be dey anyway....we doh need no setta egos...Give Sam ah good chance, put a fresh coach, who a few noname players seem to be constantly improving under, pull an amazing rookie, ppl hardly notice...resign the franchise...he know what he doing and doing it with however little
3. The difference with Clippers and Raptors, is nobody does respect Raptors, even after we beat dem, and we in Playoff contention, and dey are not..
I personally like it just so...and doh ah doh see it as no Euro experiment, whatever they doing lookin good to me...plenty other team should try it.

and ah find the Toronto Raptors never ever look so forceful as they do now, in spite- edit: not in spite of- but for the grace of- the only One (Bosh) and ah bunch of who ?!?...but somebody build ah team, and somebody coach dem, from nothing...buh dat is juss one fan opinion.

if dem let let Indy come from behind and win tonight again...ah taking everything back  ;D

Or Hor   :beermug: :clown:

add: dey have ah kinda Canadian lack of tan ta dah ah like...even if dey mostly americans
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 07:31:25 PM by maxg »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2010, 07:42:26 PM »
Win.... 10 and 1 over the last 11 .Amir Johnson is amazing ,he take over for Bosh in the end there lol .

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2010, 11:13:47 AM »

Wha kinda weather it have dey in La Belle Province bro?

Ah cyah see yuh after last night's game.  :devil:

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2010, 03:02:30 PM »

even the winningest team in the league could get liks from we, who is we to take a lil bit

Cold, and more Cold...dey say we go thaw out by September

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2010, 05:56:22 PM »

even the winningest team in the league could get liks from we, who is we to take a lil bit

Oh Oh.

A balmy 17 degrees celcius & sunny here in Van City.

Perfect weather for a Winter Olympics dontcha think?  8)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2010, 06:08:30 PM »

Oh Oh.

is best they say is the summer olympics and call that George
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2010, 07:17:26 PM »

Oh Oh.

Dey could call it wha dey want....me eh complain one bit.  I LOVE it like this!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2010, 07:35:20 PM »

Oh Oh.

Dey could call it wha dey want....me eh complain one bit.  I LOVE it like this!
allya warmer dan us AND have Sun
I feel you home not in Vancouver
Vancouver does hardly have sun during winter :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2010, 08:53:02 PM »
 :whistling:
J : Chris we going that-ah-way,eh!
C: J, u're such ah Hoser, dog

« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 08:13:51 AM by maxg »

1]; } ?>