April 24, 2024, 01:53:03 AM

Author Topic: Toronto Raptors Report 09-10  (Read 18156 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Toronto Raptors Report 09-10
« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2010, 08:53:25 PM »
Turk killing we dred...the man not just playing bad, he lookin bad... Like he homesick...Cola or coach should give him ah spring break trip back to Istanbul, so he could be reminded whey he come from, and hopefully get rejuvenated....is ok...we go manage..take as much time as yuh need  :-\

ah blame J for this loss
29 mins  0-5 shooting, 1-2 free, 1def rb,2 ast,3 to, 1 MC point  :puking: >:( :frustrated: :banginghead:

add: ah want back meh RWB please, de blue hah to go  :-\
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 09:02:56 PM by maxg »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2010, 09:02:16 PM »
Yeah man was just gonna post that .

Take off Bargs and Turk ,for Weems ,Johnson or even Jack ent ....Nobody hitting shots for like 8 mins !

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2010, 09:14:21 PM »
To much Pizza & sprite, ...he need ah kebab...up he .... "Yes coach"

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »
Ah go give Turk as Bligh for taking ah three early in the shot clock ,with a5 point lead and less than 2 mins to go , cause he was hurt and eating pizza .But for jay to keep him een after Wright came back I have to wonder if BCO make that call .Cause thats bullshit .He made only one good play .
Trade him .
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 09:27:19 PM by Quags »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2010, 07:21:13 PM »
Ah go give Turk as Bligh for taking ah three early in the shot clock ,with a5 point lead and less than 2 mins to go , cause he was hurt and eating pizza .But for jay to keep him een after Wright came back I have to wonder if BCO make that call .Cause thats bullshit .He made only one good play .
Trade him .

Not when yuh misiing everything 95 % of the game...that last 5 % should be puff,puff, pass...or give dem the ole star boy ting, limp orf, an let somebody else play....Even he should be smelling heself, I seeing him on TV, buh ah smelling the load quite down here... :devil:  when he ready to play, will welcome him back, but for now, he not doing nuthen

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2010, 11:49:57 PM »
Well that sucked ,them guys was just flat tonite .........hmm wonder if this was a bad coaching ploy to fire them up for Cleveland friday .......nahhh......
Well atleast they would n feel over confident .

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2010, 10:53:48 AM »
cleveland was ours, if not for 'The conqueroring Turk'.....we are not Orlando of yester year, we have ppl who can hit shots and score layups to win games..Jack, Barghie,...damn we need 1 point and Turk shooting 3 from the perimeter, doesn't he know you can also get 3 from inside the perimeter, all we need was 1, a fouled missed layup would have won the game, Jack was doing some ah those whole evening, and when he missed that, he scored....bad,bad, bad move J...again

Offline ProudTrinbagonian

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2010, 10:23:18 PM »
I agree wit allyuh
bad coaching, bad play from Turk...

good note that it's better he do it now than in the playoffs...
turk was always overated coming to the raptors...

my view is that raptors need spend time developing bargani and making bosh happy than worrying about turk, or else bosh and bargani both will eventually leave
whey boy!

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2010, 12:22:18 AM »
Turk killing we dred...the man not just playing bad, he lookin bad... Like he homesick...Cola or coach should give him ah spring break trip back to Istanbul, so he could be reminded whey he come from, and hopefully get rejuvenated....is ok...we go manage..take as much time as yuh need  :-\

ah blame J for this loss
29 mins  0-5 shooting, 1-2 free, 1def rb,2 ast,3 to, 1 MC point  :puking: >:( :frustrated: :banginghead:

add: ah want back meh RWB please, de blue hah to go  :-\

>:( :-X :banginghead:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2010, 09:59:43 PM »
wear yuh helmet

you and quags go be bonksin allyuh head plenty until MLG decide to put colangelo out de country
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2010, 10:39:52 PM »
when last we win a mother fing game yo .... ever sense the all star game or the Bosh injury or reggie evans start playing .wtf

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2010, 10:53:11 PM »
wear yuh helmet

you and quags go be bonksin allyuh head plenty until MLG decide to put colangelo out de country
Who would be a good GM Dutty ? were not the only team not winning championships .
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 10:55:54 PM by Quags »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2010, 11:16:32 AM »
Everybody know where the issues is...except J....Play anybody except the following...see last games stats

H. Turkoglu F 29:21      2-6 0-1 0-0 -2 1 5 6 8 2 0 1 2 0        4 pts

H. Turkoglu F 27:07      2-8 0-3 2-2 -6 0 7 7 3 4 1 3 1 1          6 pts

H. Turkoglu F 29:27      2-7 2-5 0-0 0 0 5 5 4 4 1 4 0 1           6 pts

did not play

H. Turkoglu F 25:13      3-6 2-3 4-6 -10 1 8 9 4 2 0 2 1 1     12 pts

H. Turkoglu F 15:33      1-5 0-2 2-2 -16 0 1 1 1 1 0 1 0 1      4 pts

Bosh rips Raptors after disappointing loss to WarriorsBy Geoff Lepper, for NBA.com
Posted Sunday March 14, 2010 3:16AM
OAKLAND (NBA.com exclusive) -- Toronto coach Jay Triano has thus far resisted the urge to change lineups in response to his team's recent run of poor play, which has dropped the Raptors to eighth place in the Eastern Conference standings.

After Toronto's disappointing 124-112 loss to Golden State on Saturday -- the Raptors' fourth consecutive defeat -- Triano's hand might have been forced. By his own best player.

In some of his most outspoken commentary of the season, Raptors star Chris Bosh lambasted the play of his team after it allowed 41 third-quarter points to the lowly Warriors, the frustration of sinking back to .500 for the first time in six weeks coating every syllable.

"Just do it. Act like you care," Bosh said. "We need to do the things that win. We don't do the things that win. We're trying to make the playoffs, we're trying to get a fifth seed, but that's slipping away. ... It's like if you look at the schedule right now and see 'Toronto,' I'm sure people are checking something in the win [column]."

The Warriors were certainly pleased to be on the receiving end of the Raptors' problems. The win snapped a six-game losing streak and moved Don Nelson to within five games of matching Lenny Wilkens' all-time record for NBA coaching victories.

Toronto (32-32) survived Bosh's recent seven-game absence due to a sprained ankle and a bout of the flu, going 3-4 and not giving up too much ground in the standings. But since his return, things have actually gone in reverse: Toronto has dropped all four contests, including back-to-back double-digit losses to the Kings and Warriors, two teams long out of playoff contention. The Raptors' cushion on ninth-place Chicago is down to 1 1/2 games.

"I'm glad I'm not the coach, because I wouldn't know what to do either," Bosh said. "I don't know how many times you can change it, how many speeches you can give. I don't know how many lineup changes there can be. I don't know. The coaches can only do so much. We have to take control of this team because the clock is ticking."

Other than an early-December move to replace incumbent point guard Jose Calderon with newcomer Jarrett Jack -- a decision originally prompted by Calderon's sore left hip, which caused him to miss 13 games -- Triano has stuck with the same lineup, aside from short-term injury replacements. Turkoglu, Bosh, DeMar DeRozan, and Andrea Bargnani have all started at least 57 of the Raptors' 64 games this season.

Before Saturday's game, Triano wouldn't close the door on the idea of making any changes, but he also didn't sound impressed with what he had at his disposal among the reserves, either.

"I don't see anything, looking at our last couple of games, that warrants a change right now," Triano said. "You can't really single one guy out for not playing or performing the way that he should. Nor do I think anybody who's been on the bench has warranted moving into the starting lineup."

That wasn't the case Saturday, when Calderon (24 points on 8-for-12 shooting, including 7-for-8 on 3-pointers, 12 assists) clearly outplayed Jack (seven points, three turnovers).

Regardless of Triano's decision, though, it's all moot if the Raptors can't get more production from whomever is on the floor. Toronto gave up 18 offensive rebounds and 19 second-chance points to a Warriors team whose only two big men -- Anthony Tolliver and Chris Hunter -- both began this season in the NBA D-League.

"We're the ones who have to find the results, in a good or bad way," Turkoglu said. "We're the ones who put [ourselves] in this situation. We're the ones who are going to solve it."

The Warriors have been searching for a solution to their own thorny problem of how to integrate rookie Stephen Curry and established star Monta Ellis. Saturday, it all worked beautifully: Curry scored 35 points, adding 10 assists, six rebounds and four steals, and Ellis had 31 points, marking the first time both players had crossed the 30-point threshold in the same game.

Each player had five 3-pointers, a career-best in Ellis' case, as the Warriors as a whole shot 59.3 percent (16-for-27) from behind the arc.

"We had one of our plays that worked, and we just nursed it, ran it all night, changed the catch man a few times, and it was all good," Nelson said. "We didn't need to change, they hadn't stopped it. So we stayed with it."

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2010, 06:37:43 PM »
AAAAAArrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh :frustrated:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2010, 01:29:30 PM »
AAAAAArrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh :frustrated:

Me eh know why allyuh repeatedly bussin allyuh own head against de wall and den complainin for.

Dis team playin EXACTLY like how dey was ALWAYS goin to play.

Yuh build a team with NO DEFENCE.  On the nights when yuh offence cyah make more than 40% of dey shots, yuh goin to lose because YUH CYAH STOP NOBODY.  In order fuh you to win, yuh have to consistently be makin yuh shots.  Yuh not dat offensively gifted to begin with so yuh LUCKY if yuh make playoffs.

Yuh GUARANTEED to lorse in de fuss round of dem playoffs IF yuh manage to scrape een in de fuss place.  Yuh really expeck to win anyting wit a rookie head coach?  And a sorf rookie head coach at dat?

Is meh team but dats de trute, de whole trute and nutting but de trute.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2010, 06:39:23 AM »
wear yuh helmet

Who would be a good GM Dutty ? were not the only team not winning championships .

nobody eh studyin championship...but after 15 yeara ah 2nd or 1st round playoff does justify people spennin dey money
colangelo bring all kinda broken down relic into town or sub standard european and toutin dem as bosch 1, 2 punch.
bring back bitove oui
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2010, 09:39:23 AM »
Max doh stress over them men jed .Dutty I stopped watching rite after the all star break with that losing skid ,the only reason I still wanted BCO is because I know MLS would not hire a good GM .This euro experiment sucks ,everybody knows the best players are not white guys from Europe .

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 08, 2010, 02:26:58 PM »
http://www.torontosun.com/sports/columnists/steve_simmons/2010/04/07/13506051.html

:timeout:     it's official... me an dis f..n team blight    :yawning: :chilling:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 07:31:00 PM by maxg »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2010, 07:38:25 PM »
so whey allyuh tink CB4 packin he grip and gorne nex season?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2010, 09:36:02 PM »
so whey allyuh tink CB4 packin he grip and gorne nex season?
Big fish in ah lil pond...ah doubt he goin

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2010, 08:24:15 AM »
one ting i like is allyuh raptors fan does have high hopes for allyuh team...the team is built for cutarse but allyuh hoping for the best.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2010, 12:26:11 PM »
one ting i like is allyuh raptors fan does have high hopes for allyuh team...the team is built for cutarse but allyuh hoping for the best.

Again ? but hear wha...they use to say that bout the blue jays & the great american pastime too.

"They are the only team outside the United States to win a World Series, the first team to win a World Series in Canada, and the fastest AL expansion franchise to win a World Series (winning in their 16th year, beating the Kansas City Royals' record by one year). "

16 years make Raptors due next year...ent ?  :devil:

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2010, 06:19:09 PM »

Again ? but hear wha...they use to say that bout the blue jays & the great american pastime too.

"They are the only team outside the United States to win a World Series, the first team to win a World Series in Canada, and the fastest AL expansion franchise to win a World Series (winning in their 16th year, beating the Kansas City Royals' record by one year). "

16 years make Raptors due next year...ent ?  :devil:

best of luck....as a bulls fan every year i does feel it is the breakthrough year only for us to scrape in de playoffs, fight hard then lose.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2010, 12:53:14 PM »

hope springs eternal breds ;)

but better so, because de kinda clinic I see shaq and lebron put dong in game 1...if dat was de raptors, the blowout woulda be epic.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 12:55:20 PM by Dutty »

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 13, 2010, 04:09:26 PM »
CB4 didn't move to NYC yet???? ??? :angel:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

1]; } ?>