April 27, 2024, 08:32:27 AM

Author Topic: T&T's Journey To Germany...  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Yellowman

• Jr. Warrior
  • Warrior 4 Life!
    • View Profile
T&T's Journey To Germany...
« on: October 08, 2005, 10:11:37 PM »
First let me say congrats to the 'Warriors'.

From what I hear Stern score a 'bullet' with his left foot....

Now let's face the facts....

To ensure 4th place we MUST win against Mexico (we decide our own destiny).
We don't want the Guatemala-Costa Rica game decide our fate!
[goal difference is NOT an option]

WHEN  we beat Mexico on Wednesday we qualify for the playoff against Uzbekistan or Bahrain who played today ...result  1-1. The return leg is on Wednesday in Bahrain.

We can't take either team lightly.

Official FIFA rankings :
Bahrain....53
Trinidad and Tobago....56
Uzbekistan....57

I listen to the game on I95fm here in Canada and sad to say all the 'experts' commenting on the game are under the impression that these are 2 'bobolee' teams ranked in the 100's.......they should do their 'homework'....I'm sure coach Leo did his.

all I could say is GOOD LUCK! on Wednesday ....and remember my friends...we on the road to Germany but we still have two more bridge to cross!
Trinidad & Tobago in the 2006 World Cup Finals?...Impossible Is Nothing...

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: T&T's Journey To Germany...
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2005, 10:43:20 PM »
Yellowman, ah have to apologize for the level of ignorance that was on display from the commentators on the radio tonite.  Now allyuh see what ah mena by journalists and media personnel that don't do they homework?  It was apalling.  Ah shame for them fellas.

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T's Journey To Germany...
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2005, 11:05:19 PM »
Dem fellas on d radio wasnt commentating man.  Imagine is a World Cup Qualifier and you would EXPECT over so many years that these so called FOOTBALL PRACTITIONERS would give live commentary on d game. Instead dem fellas was talking about so much nonsense...that I am still confused about whether this match was a commentary or a discussion about football in general. ???

1]; } ?>