April 28, 2024, 08:27:21 PM

Author Topic: Quakes targeting Theobald?  (Read 2725 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Quakes targeting Theobald?
« on: July 09, 2009, 02:54:00 PM »
Quakes targeting T&T midfielder?
By Jay Hipps (centerlinesoccer.com)

That’s the word from Elliott Almond of the Mercury News, who first made mention of San Jose’s interest in central midfielder Densill Theobald via Twitter yesterday afternoon.

Theobald is an international teammate of San Jose’s Cornell Glen and has spent most of his career playing for domestic sides Joe Public and Caledonia AIA, although recent years have seen him on the books with Falkirk in Scotland and with Budapest side Újpest. He was on trial earlier this year with Seattle, but the Sounders eventually decided to pursue other options.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
Re: Quakes targeting Theobald?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 03:25:18 PM »
Why?
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 03:28:18 PM »
Why?

:rotfl: men been asking that question but on a serious note good luck Theobald hope u get a contract...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 03:28:28 PM »
Why?

oh jesus...  :rotfl:

allyuh fellas bad...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2009, 03:38:37 PM »
Bleeeeedaaaaaah!!  Allyuh be hopeful fuh de man an stop f**kin him up nah :devil:

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 05:57:36 PM »
Why?

oh jesus...  :rotfl:

allyuh fellas bad...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: All yuh is the worse yes...That make meh day!!!.... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 06:04:44 PM »
Bleeeeedaaaaaah!!  Allyuh be hopeful fuh de man an stop f**kin him up nah :devil:

First, he have to hope for heself.... he does turn down trials like crazy...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2009, 09:02:08 PM »

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2009, 05:59:44 AM »
Best of luck Bleeder
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2009, 08:50:09 AM »

I does geh meh lil kix off bleeder too eh but I have ah theory on him.  Either he scared to succeed outside the borders of TnT or he know is shit offers in the pipeline.  Think about it, yuh go leave home wey yuh born and grow where hard or sorf yuh could get a meal, be with friends and fam to go foreign fuh shit money that after all said and done ent benefit yuh in the future cause yuh had to live check to check?  Now if they offerin him ah decent change where he could bank some, plus he KNOW he go geh consistent and considerable playing time an he tun dat dong den he need some rell lix.  He also just might be scared to go and fail (or succeed as well).  But since nutten guaranteed I eh go second guess de man, he doin wha he heart tell him and at de end ah de day when yuh go against yuh instincts an end up in shit, yuh does be more disappointed and upset with yuhself dan anything.

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2009, 09:40:06 AM »

I does geh meh lil kix off bleeder too eh but I have ah theory on him.  Either he scared to succeed outside the borders of TnT or he know is shit offers in the pipeline.  Think about it, yuh go leave home wey yuh born and grow where hard or sorf yuh could get a meal, be with friends and fam to go foreign fuh shit money that after all said and done ent benefit yuh in the future cause yuh had to live check to check?  Now if they offerin him ah decent change where he could bank some, plus he KNOW he go geh consistent and considerable playing time an he tun dat dong den he need some rell lix.  He also just might be scared to go and fail (or succeed as well).  But since nutten guaranteed I eh go second guess de man, he doin wha he heart tell him and at de end ah de day when yuh go against yuh instincts an end up in shit, yuh does be more disappointed and upset with yuhself dan anything.

or maybe....he feels that he better than the MLS??? if is so he need ah pack of hong wing coffee...iz time tuh wake up...time running out bleedah!! :devil:

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2009, 10:08:56 AM »
Plenty people just think he is just to average to even be considered or offered a contract.   He has never really show up to be that type of player to “change the game”per say, like Carlos or one of the others. I does feel real sorry fuh he. Is nuff licks does be passing on here fuh that.  ;D

The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2009, 10:10:08 AM »

Could be dat. Otis had that same thought process. Buh i hope he develops into the player a lot of coaches thinks he can be. All the best to him with this.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2009, 05:03:32 PM »
From the Earthquakes twitter 5 hours ago comes:

The Earthquakes are very close to completing a signing…More details to come soon.

Some fans think it might be Bleeder, there's a few other possibilities though

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2009, 05:22:44 PM »
Bleeder boi I  :praying: IS U.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2009, 05:59:23 PM »
leh de man play he fitball for uncle sam dollars oui...plus he get away from hot shoppe greasy food lil bit

kiffy commin for some allyuh soon...wait dey
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline judge101

• Full Warrior
  • If it is to be, then it is up to me
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2009, 12:50:47 PM »
lol...hah hha haha allyuh is rel kicks yes ...this post here to support or to blast d man

let meh know hah all d laughing a doing here have me a bit confused
 :rotfl:
wise men talke because they have something to say,fools talk because they have to say something

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2009, 02:09:56 PM »

The Earthquakes are very close to completing a signing…More details to come soon.

well, the signing was Ramon Sanchez (El Salvador capt)

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2009, 02:55:41 PM »

well, the signing was Ramon Sanchez (El Salvador capt)

Dah side aint good anyways

1]; } ?>