April 27, 2024, 04:08:18 PM

Author Topic: Latapy calls Lyndon Andrews to train with national team.  (Read 6802 times)

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy calls Lyndon Andrews to train with national team.
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2009, 01:54:13 PM »
well...he has been playing really well in the Pro League...I've seen a few games and he loked good...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2009, 02:04:21 PM »
well...he has been playing really well in the Pro League...I've seen a few games and he loked good...
If these guys were here to see the pro league they would see that Latapy is picking men who are performing well.  With the exception of Akile Edwards (I just doh like he) I can't complain about the men who getting called.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2009, 02:05:55 PM »
There was a time when I was impressed with Chubby's potential, but he never seemed to improve and develop as his potential had at one time suggested...surprised to hear that he still on the radar....

Chubby eh show anyting since under-23''s
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2009, 02:09:22 PM »
If these guys were here to see the pro league they would see that Latapy is picking men who are performing well.  With the exception of Akile Edwards (I just doh like he) I can't complain about the men who getting called.

I really dont kno why he is on the team.....he never ever impressed me...but we have a problem with qualityy left footed players in the country...

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2009, 02:24:28 PM »
Madness! Chubby? WTF??

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2009, 03:09:41 PM »
Lawdddddddddd fadderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Do you feel like working today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2009, 03:10:36 PM »
Wha allyuh worrying about .. an we coach is ah magician  ::)
In Everything, Give Thanks

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2009, 03:12:07 PM »

Mumford from Sesame Street was a Magician to.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2009, 03:12:59 PM »
Doh worry in dog we trust .

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2009, 03:16:08 PM »
Latapy move to TnT and smoking some real high grade oui....

I guess we calling on St Vincent to play we in a warm up now?

Offline ChipChipSilver

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2009, 03:18:10 PM »

An how did that one turn out?

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2009, 03:24:17 PM »
great hes a street magician and pick pocket on 42nd ,has house in the Hamptons.And still gets free meals still from Ernie.

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2009, 03:33:40 PM »
Pure Madness! Chubby ya know. Chubby could really help TnT that senior team?? My Godness..........

Offline ChipChipSilver

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2009, 03:35:53 PM »
great hes a street magician and pick pocket on 42nd ,has house in the Hamptons.And still gets free meals still from Ernie.

Ah guess we doh have to worry then, we coach know what he doing  ::)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2009, 03:41:45 PM »
I waitin tuh see what the final cut will look like, ah doh think i would like it, but ah  :waiting: patiently. so far he's missing a lot of things that he should detect and take care of.

one more thing, if i see dog and lawrence in that central defence i would be :frustrated:! knowing we have better options, ah hope Jlloyd is on board by then BC them two is ah match made in the toilet.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2009, 03:49:24 PM »
BTW JC yuh boy was real playing a few days ago (DR)
not trying to insinuate anything but he was balling....

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2009, 05:18:43 PM »
BTW JC yuh boy was real playing a few days ago (DR)
not trying to insinuate anything but he was balling....
Send latas an Email nah, BC i don't even think he knows who DR is, maybe he probably thinks we're talking bout the dominican republic.  lats really let me down horse, jack tell him tuh pick who ever and it's fine, and the man went andf leave out brent sancho.

boy latas, ah really want tuh think it was pancho who was makin all them bad decision( using wolf as ah right back and playing aklie against the USA) but the way i see yuh opperating, i beggining tuh wonder if yuh didn't have ah hand in it.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 02:31:56 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2009, 05:24:25 PM »
The winning goal on Aug 12th will be an overlapping run from Aklie Edwards...who will beat two players and whip in a cross to Chubby, who after skillfully controlling and turning, springs Bobby Zamora who clinically slots it past the El Salvador keeper on the clock end of the HC.

Utter pandemonium and TT back on the road to SA.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2009, 06:23:21 PM »
The winning goal on Aug 12th will be an overlapping run from Aklie Edwards...who will beat two players and whip in a cross to Chubby, who after skillfully controlling and turning, springs Bobby Zamora who clinically slots it past the El Salvador keeper on the clock end of the HC.

You forget to add that the outlet ball to Akile came from Dog chest trapping a bullet shot on the goal line from ES forward and then neatly chipping a ball into Akile path on the overlap.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2009, 06:39:50 PM »

You forget to add that the outlet ball to Akile came from Dog chest trapping a bullet shot on the goal line from ES forward and then neatly chipping a ball into Akile path on the overlap.
Oh yes! and den we will substitute Akile and bring on Evans Wise

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2009, 07:12:26 PM »
Friendism strikes again!

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2009, 07:51:42 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:.....weary yuh date yuhself dey, but ah like dat...the Amazing Mumford :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:...on ah serious note though, anybody who does go and see pro league game back home, Akile does play good, and does he play midfield, and dribble men and make good pass and thing? thanks for any responses.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2009, 07:56:54 PM »

and chubby love to eat peanut butter sandwiches.....thus, its a perfect fit
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2009, 08:00:49 PM »
Friendism strikes again!
I really hope not...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2009, 08:38:20 PM »
Fellas, I believe too many people on here have made it a habit of complaining about everything!

To cut a long story short I am backing whatever our head coach Latas does right now in preparation for the game provided we win that crucial game against El Salvador on 12th August and do so looking organised and playing attractive football! And please Latas and your team, no conceding of early goals so we have to come from behind or giving up a two goal lead in the last 10 minutes!

On the other hand if we doh win the game on 12th August then our campaign to qualify for SA2010 is mathematically over and ALL the oldmen on the team including captain Yorke should be replaced by the U-20s!

So Latas you have my backing to do whatever you deem fit provided we get that much needed result on 12th August!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 08:40:26 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2009, 08:52:02 PM »
Fellas, I believe too many people on here have made it a habit of complaining about everything!

To cut a long story short I am backing whatever our head coach Latas does right now in preparation for the game provided we win that crucial game against El Salvador on 12th August and do so looking organised and playing attractive football! And please Latas and your team, no conceding of early goals so we have to come from behind or giving up a two goal lead in the last 10 minutes!

On the other hand if we doh win the game on 12th August then our campaign to qualify for SA2010 is mathematically over and ALL the oldmen on the team including captain Yorke should be replaced by the U-20s!

So Latas you have my backing to do whatever you deem fit provided we get that much needed result on 12th August!

yuh real greedy... ;D, u want to win and get attractive football as well.

i cool with the win alone, it could be ah 1-0 win from an own goal or even ah controversial offside goal or ah real lame goal, i eh care, i taking ah win anyway it come.

i doh like akile, zamora and theobald

it could be ah toepee from akile edwards that rebound of the crossbar, it hit zamora on his back, de el salvador keeper trip on his shoelace and fall, punch de ball and it hit theobald in his face and end up in de goal....i taking all ah dat, it dont have to be attractive at all.

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2009, 09:42:25 PM »
Man performing well in the Pro League is good but to qualify for WC is a different level of ball.

Latas is a rookie coach and rookie coaches will learn from their mistakes but will be better in the future.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2009, 09:42:40 PM »

I endorse this sentiment .Lets do this .

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2009, 09:48:48 PM »

Nah, doh say THAT!  Latas was blind when he elevated Tinto, and now he blind on this move too.  :devil: Men need to relax. Leh coachman handle he wuk.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2009, 02:49:56 AM »

If he know what the rass he doing then why don't he bring in sancho, nigel daniel or roberts, what the fack this fella have that's so extrodinary? we dun have noel and ah bunch ah ole men on the field, we do need no more ole man on the team.

i really don't know what effecting them boy nah, but the last 2 coaches have me real confused yes.

1]; } ?>