April 24, 2024, 09:50:29 AM

Author Topic: Put yuhself in Latas boots for a minute  (Read 3271 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Put yuhself in Latas boots for a minute
« on: July 27, 2009, 08:09:40 PM »
yea... put yuhself in latas boots for a minute....

de man here a while now...he watching real pro league games... he doing sessions with the locals.. and did some camps...he start playing in de PFL now... he know all de foreign based...
he lose 2 WCQ... he watch he team hang on vz st kitts..... he know his last match as a player in WCQ he came on and changed the game vz Honduras.... we get a point.... he know in the semi final round he play a role... he eh lose as a player  since this new come back... he know his age...he knows his fitness levels

so with all that... yuh think he playing on Aug 12th ???

my answer... he should be playing...from de start.... because hear what.... de 2-3 men he trying in the position he can fill ( 2nd striker..withdrawn..whatever yuh call it).... it eh happen yet....
if thats me i saying...watch nah... allyuh shaming me man... i going out dey yes....ah mean...he IS the PLAYER/COACH afterall....

wee man...if yuh  reading this....do some sit ups yes... yuh starting on Aug 12 th

and ah know all the predictable answers allyuh coming with...but check the facts
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Put yuhself in Latas boots for a minute
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 08:12:49 PM »
watch dem here ;D

so Bigs, give we the Caledonia vs South End match report nuh..........ya real brakesin man
the PFL report ent that informative
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 08:22:21 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Father Abraham

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 08:25:52 PM »
latapy is the boss but for him at his age to play for trinidad shows how bad trinidad's talent pool has regressed or simply put, the guys not stepping up forcing latapy and yorke to play, no other country will this happen.

yorke not even playing with any team currently but he will be latapy's first pick, madness.

regression from the last world cup is what i have to say.

latapy going to play cause he realize that for us to even have a chance to qualify 4th out of concaf, he has to play cause he cannot anymore depend on the local talent, his job on the line too, he gots to take matters into his own hands.

hopefully he and yorke would be like batman and robin

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 09:04:25 PM »

de man here a while now...he watching real pro league games... he doing sessions with the locals.. and did some camps...he start playing in de PFL now... he know all de foreign based...
he lose 2 WCQ... he watch he team hang on vz st kitts..... he know his last match as a player in WCQ he came on and changed the game vz Honduras.... we get a point.... he know in the semi final round he play a role... he eh lose as a player  since this new come back... he know his age...he knows his fitness levels

my answer... he should be playing...from de start.... because hear what.... de 2-3 men he trying in the position he can fill ( 2nd striker..withdrawn..whatever yuh call it).... it eh happen yet....
if thats me i saying...watch nah... allyuh shaming me man... i going out dey yes....ah mean...he IS the PLAYER/COACH afterall....

wee man...if yuh  reading this....do some sit ups yes... yuh starting on Aug 12 th

and ah know all the predictable answers allyuh coming with...but check the facts

anything yuh say after that was devalued....

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 09:11:28 PM »
thanks Mep

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 12:03:06 AM »
how long i have to stay in latas boots dread. them thing real squeezing mi :'(
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 12:20:11 AM »

I eh too sure bout that nah pardner!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 03:58:05 AM »
Just maybe if he give Darryl Roberts a shot,he could stay on the sidelines

Just my two cents.... :devil:

Raspect

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 05:24:24 AM »
Just maybe if he give Darryl Roberts a shot,he could stay on the sidelines

Just my two cents.... :devil:

Raspect

anybody know latas personally ???, ever ask bout dat ???, whether he know dat dis fella exist or help get us to d semis ???, because seriously his exclusion not makin any kind ah sense ???
I pity the fool....

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 05:43:24 AM »
Latas has to pick the best team. Sad story if we still have to depend on Yorke and Latas. The defence is the problem. We leaking goals, Sivio Spann-J lloyd Samuel- Julius James- Avery John- Abu Bakr and those who have been requlars from the pro league. Ask Fenwick to be the Defence Coach, just working with the defence and matters fix.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 01:25:39 PM »
I expect latapy to play some part of the El Salvador match, that is why he start playing games.

not sure if he will start or come on !

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 02:30:23 PM »
Man still calling for Roberts?  schhheeeuuppss!!!!!
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 02:53:00 PM »
I expect latapy to play some part of the El Salvador match, that is why he start playing games.

not sure if he will start or come on !

COSIGNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 03:03:49 PM »
When yuh see a coach bringin back Lyndon Andrews, yuh KNOW is pure FACKRIES goin on!

Me eh care who dah coach is.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 03:11:50 PM »
When yuh see a coach bringin back Lyndon Andrews, yuh KNOW is pure FACKRIES goin on!

Me eh care who dah coach is.

If Maturana did that what yuh think we'd be saying here on the forum?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 03:49:28 PM »
Latapy don't have a boot anymore, he hang that up long time ago, he running with ah f00cking crepsole now.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 04:07:19 PM »
Hell of a cost-benefit analysis ... if Latas plays what de arse will be going on in de technical area?

If he doesn't play, we sure to read/hear plenty "if Latas did only play" comments. If he take ah corbeaux sweat, will that boil down to a tactical oversight? If he gehhin a corbeaux sweat, when to take it? Plenty questions more. I eh envy yuh.

Personally, bredrin I down fuh yuh influencing the game when we on level terms ... not looking fuh yuh to step on when we scampering to salvage a point or worse.

Buh check it ... El Salvador play all dey cards at the Gold Cup ... review dem games carefully, especially de one versus Costa Rica ... or, skim dis fuh de Cliff notes version ... it hot off de press:

Defensive organization and tactics:

El Salvador played with a flat-back four and the defenders generally marked and covered each other well. Their individual defensive skills, particularly heading and challenging in one-on-one duels, also were competent. Over the course of the three matches, however, lapses in concentration inside the penalty area allowed goals by Costa Rica's Warren GRANADOS (No. 19) and Canada's Ali GERBA (No. 9), and Jamaica's Omar CUMMINGS (No. 22).

Like its group opponents, El Salvador relied heavily upon organization and pressure defense to protect its goal. Depending on the match and the opponent, the line of defense changed. Costa Rica was subjected to immediate pressure all over the field when El Salvador lost possession, but the team adopted a deeper defensive position against Canada and Jamaica. All players worked hard to quickly transition to defense and to maintain a compact team structure. The lone forward, Williams REYES (No. 19) exerted limited pressure up front to delay counter-attacks, sometimes supported by a midfielder. It was the five-man midfield, though, that assumed the main burden, working intensely to reduce space and time on the ball in the middle third.

Attacking organization and tactics:

El Salvador's midfield included several players with excellent technique to launch its attack. With quick transition, both centrally and wide, they caused serious problems for Costa Rica in their opening match, exploiting each zone for a goal apiece. However, despite its success in scoring the first goal against Costa Rica -- when Osael ROMERO (#8) ran on to a long goalkeeper clearance played on by Williams REYES (#19) behind the Ticos' defense to score with a brilliant individual effort -- El Salvador seemed content to pass the ball in front of opposing defenses and never consistently sought to explore space behind the defenders.

El Salvador benefited from Ramon SANCHEZ (No. 7), an excellent passer who initiated the attack and controlled its rhythm. The other central midfielders, Osael ROMERO (#8) and Christian CASTILLO (#17), played a more attacking role, using the lone forward Williams REYES (#19) or Rudis CORRALES (No. 9) as a foil to penetrate deep positions. It was exploiting this tactic that enabled Osael ROMERO (#8) to score twice against Costa Rica.

Key Points: El Salvador

1) Good links between team lines
2) Midfield Pressing
3) Constructive build up play
4) Rapid transition for defence to attack
5) Attacks through the middle
6) Attacks using the width
7) Influential individual players
8. Comfortable in possession when under pressure
9) Good individual technique
10) Mental strength/attitude

GOOD LUCK pardnah.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 05:35:19 PM »
latapy is the boss but for him at his age to play for trinidad shows how bad trinidad's talent pool has regressed or simply put, the guys not stepping up forcing latapy and yorke to play, no other country will this happen.

yorke not even playing with any team currently but he will be latapy's first pick, madness.

latapy going to play cause he realize that for us to even have a chance to qualify 4th out of concaf, he has to play cause he cannot anymore depend on the local talent, his job on the line too, he gots to take matters into his own hands.

we refuse to let them two guys go thats why they still here
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 07:11:06 PM »

we refuse to let them two guys go thats why they still here

We? who is we?  A more reasonable statement is that the yonger players have proven that they are incapable of replacing Yorke and Latas, that is why they still dey.

We talking like DR never run out for T&T, like we forget? and doh tell me bout he scoring for he club, b/c Scotty doing the same thing, and what???

Doh get meh wrong, I doh mind DR getting another chance, but leh we build an argument based on first hand info from men who in the training sessions, game day etc etc .. anything else is just smal talk and speculation,  after all, we more qualified and know more than the coach, right?

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 07:18:34 PM »
Latapy belly gone down.

He will start and play fwd with Zamora.

It will be Daniel, Yorke, Me Mum and Tinto in the middle.

Carlos playing right back and JJloyd playing left.

Dog and Lawrence will be starters.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2009, 07:26:37 PM »
Latapy belly gone down.

ah like this 10 but ah believe KJ has to start, Bobby Z coming off the bench...

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 07:36:28 PM »
Latapy belly gone down.

ah like this 10 but ah believe KJ has to start, Bobby Z coming off the bench...
I have to agree that after a good pre season KJ should be in form and start....
Not sure that Lawrence go start though...Dog yes, also after a good pre season

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 08:52:00 PM »
Latapy belly gone down.

whappen yuh tryin to aggravate Big Mag or wha? doh mention Bobby Zee rong he ...wuss ye yuh mention Zee and latas in de same sentence...

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2009, 09:40:00 PM »
Big Mag cyar get vex if is Latas who call him to sweat, who watch him in training and who start him.

Besides Big Mag ent go get vex either if Latas set him up to score or vice versa.

KJ and Scotland have they first BPL 2010 season game to play 3 days later, I sure sweating vs El Salvador is secondary.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2009, 10:53:20 PM »
F#CK ZAMORA

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2009, 11:42:44 PM »
Man still calling for Roberts?  schhheeeuuppss!!!!!
Yuh sheeuuppssin? if it was up to scotty we would've been waiting in anticipation for the regular season tuh start BC it woulda been gautemala and the USA on TV instead ah we, and we woulda been watchin them on on espn just like the JA fans, instead of yorke and all dem super stars!!

allyuh real ungretaful oui dread! is roberts who score the go through goal together with stern, and that have we still in the running, something scotty, and KJ failed tuh do in the hex so far!

remember! all our goals in the hex came from the midfield, and for that yuh should be ssttteeeeuuupppssin!!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>