Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: WTF
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2009, 07:02:01 AM »

Real pressure...

I real like how yuh lady move though. Ultimately trusting her instincts and not letting nobody railroad her is what save this from being a tragedy. :beermug:

Out of curiosity, anyone know who the boy child they originally gave to her belonged to, and was it returned to its rightful parents?

That is the same thought that come to my mind.

Glad that everything was resolved Elan but that is real pressure.

With both our kids we did not leave them in the nursery for any scheduled "roll-outs". We kept them with us and only sent them in for the testing that they needed to do or if my wife needed to go to the bathroom while I wasn't there. In fact I would carry the kids into the nursery and tell them that we would come to collect ourselves.

Different hospital though. Don't know much about Kings County but from that story they sounding real bad.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2009, 07:46:36 AM »
I don't know if I shared this before, but I will.

My wife had our baby at Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn. The 2nd night in the Hospital after the birth of our baby girl drama.

Around 2 am they brought the babies in for the moms to breast feed them. My wife went to the bathroom to freshen up so she could take care of the baby. She came in and everyone had their babies. She asked the nurse where is our baby, the nurse said they brougth all the babies out the nursery. My wife told her she was in the bathroom and did not get her baby. Th enurse told hold on. The nurse came back with a baby and handed the baby to my wife. My wife told the nurse that the bay she brought in was not ours. The nurse started arguing that yes it was. They compared the little plastic band on the baby hand and my wife hand, they both matched. My wife told them that the baby was not ours, they kept telling her yes the baby is. The head nurse/doctor on the ward came in to inquire what the problem was, so my wife told them that the baby they brought was not our, again they told her if the band on the hand said it was then it was so.

My wife lil hasty so she started cussing, she told them that the baby they brought was darker than our baby was. The nurses all started arguing with her. Finaly she took the pampers down adn lo and behold it a boy, our baby a girl. My wife went off. Nurses started back peddling, administrators up on the ward the other momn would not let the nurses take their babies.

My wife told them to call the police, they don't want to. She insisted and started to pick up the phone to call the cops. inally an administrator called the police. When the police showed up everything was explained they initiated a search. Our baby was found in a back room by herself without her band on her hand. No one knew how that happened. My wife made the police take statements from everyone and and asked them to launch and investigation. They were very hessitant in taking the statements as "he baby was found unharmed". My wife insisted and started cussing out the police officers and started telling them the procedure in suc a situation.

Never found out who or how our baby got where she was. I never sued the hospital as I was just relieved to have my baby.

wow.... just glad everything worked out for u guys........ How often these things happen and it dont come to light, and everyone wanted to cover up.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2009, 10:37:49 AM »

Real pressure...

I real like how yuh lady move though. Ultimately trusting her instincts and not letting nobody railroad her is what save this from being a tragedy. :beermug:

Out of curiosity, anyone know who the boy child they originally gave to her belonged to, and was it returned to its rightful parents?

With both our kids we did not leave them in the nursery for any scheduled "roll-outs". We kept them with us and only sent them in for the testing that they needed to do or if my wife needed to go to the bathroom while I wasn't there. In fact I would carry the kids into the nursery and tell them that we would come to collect ourselves.

Different hospital though. Don't know much about Kings County but from that story they sounding real bad.

They did, apparently it's an elaborate scheme. The boy child must have been on a different schedule than my baby. So they used that baby for my wife and if she had not noticed anything they would have replaced the baby with the correct mom and by the time the next feeding time came around our baby would have been out the hospital and gone.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2009, 11:29:25 AM »

Real pressure...

They did, apparently it's an elaborate scheme. The boy child must have been on a different schedule than my baby. So they used that baby for my wife and if she had not noticed anything they would have replaced the baby with the correct mom and by the time the next feeding time came around our baby would have been out the hospital and gone.

LAWD FADDERRRRRRRRRR. OK Elan TMI dat 2scary.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2009, 12:14:43 PM »

Conspire much?

Come on people... is facking Kings County we talking about here.

1]; } ?>