Author Topic: WTF  (Read 5362 times)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
WTF
« on: July 27, 2009, 09:06:19 PM »
I was going to hit out at all the Trinidad is hell posters and northamerica is way better place but tis story so..sad..so macabre, so void of humanity that i'll let the child rest in peace. Of late the kind or murders i been reading about in good safe Ontario and all over the haloed usa...make our gun murders look amateurish.....lord  fadda.

Police: Texas woman accused of killing newborn son ate part of his brain, chewed off toes

SAN ANTONIO - A woman charged with murdering her 3½-week-old son used a knife and two swords to dismember the child and ate parts of his body, including his brain, before stabbing herself in the torso and slicing her own throat, police said Monday.

Otty Sanchez, 33, is charged with capital murder in the death of her infant son, Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez. She was recovering from her wounds at a hospital, and was being held on $1 million bail.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said the early Sunday morning attack occurred a week after the child's father moved out. Otty Sanchez's sister and her sister's two children, ages 5 and 7, were in the house, but none were harmed.

Otty Sanchez's aunt, Gloria Sanchez, said her niece had been "in and out" of a psychiatric ward, and that the hospital called several months ago looking to check up on her. She did not elaborate on the nature of her niece's health problems.

"Otty didn't mean to do that. She was not in her right mind," a sobbing Gloria Sanchez told The Associated Press on Monday by phone. She said her family was devastated.

McManus, who appeared uncomfortable as he addressed reporters, said Sanchez apparently ate the child's brain and some other body parts. She also decapitated the infant, tore off his face and chewed off three of his toes before stabbing herself.

"It's too heinous for me to describe it any further," McManus said.

McManus described the crime scene as so grisly that police officers barely spoke to each other while looking through the house. Parts of the child were missing, including pieces that Sanchez allegedly ate.

"At this particular scene you could have heard a pin drop," McManus said. "No one was speaking. It was about as sombre as it could have been."

Officers called to Sanchez's house at about 5 a.m. Sunday found her sitting on the couch screaming "I killed my baby! I killed my baby!" McManus said. They found the boy's body in a bedroom.

Police said Sanchez said the devil told her to kill her son and that she was hearing voices.

"It was a spontaneous utterance," McManus said.

Police said Sanchez did not have an attorney, and they declined to identify family members who might speak on her behalf.

No one answered the door Monday at Sanchez's one-story home, where the blinds were shut. A hopscotch pattern and red hearts were drawn on the walk leading up to the house.

Neighbor Luis Yanez, 23, said his kids went to school with one of the small children who lived at the house. He said he often saw a woman playing outside with the children but didn't know whether it was Otty.

"Why would you do that to your baby?" said Yanez, a tire technician. "It brings chills to you. They can't defend themselves."

Authorities said Sanchez and her sister took turns watching the baby Sunday morning, and that the boy was placed in Sanchez's care at about 1:30 a.m. Her sister discovered what happened about three hours later and called police.

Investigators are looking into Sanchez's mental health history to see if there was anything "significant," and whether postpartum difficulties could have played a role in the attack, McManus said.

The killing called to mind the drowning of five children by their mother in the bathtub of their Houston-area home in 2001. Attorneys for the woman, Andrea Yates, said she suffered from severe postpartum psychosis and, in a delusional state, believed Satan was inside her and was trying to save them from hell. A jury found Yates not guilty by reason of insanity in 2006.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: WTF
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 07:29:22 AM »
beyond comprehension.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 10:15:03 AM »
One of the most innate, deeply rooted instincts in a female is to protect her young - even to her own detriment.
You have to be utterly mis-wired to do something like this.

I read the first few lines then had to stop because of the bile rising in my throat.
If they are saying she is crazy, there can be no doubt.
If they are going to call for the death penalty, I can't voice a yay or nay. On the one hand I doubt any drug or therapy will be able to 'fix' this woman. Keeping her alive means keeping her incarcerated. On the other hand, a death penalty seems just as tragic for someone who could not possibly have a clue.
It may be a good thing she has no clue because if she was treated to the point where she understood her actions towards her baby, then she would lose her mind once more.

Whom ever slept with this woman should also be included in the charges.

As for comparing it to other crimes around the world...since humans are all over the place, it would be better to compare it to where ever we are not.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 11:45:55 AM by Queen Macoomeh »

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 12:58:11 PM »
Decapitated baby's mother had psychosis diagnosis

By PAUL J. WEBER
Associated Press Writer

Texas Mom Decapitated, Cannibalized Her Baby

SAN ANTONIO (AP) -- The father of a newborn baby who authorities say was mutilated, killed and cannibalized by his mother said Tuesday he wants to see her executed. Scott W. Buchholz told The Associated Press that Otty Sanchez, the mother of 3 1/2-week-old Scotty Wesley Buchholz-Sanchez, seemed fine in the days before the killing, even though they argued.

However, he said she told him she had been diagnosed with postpartum depression and was going to be admitted to a hospital for treatment.

Sanchez's relatives told The San Antonio Express News that she had been diagnosed with postpartum psychosis, which can cause delusional thoughts and hallucinations.

Sanchez, 33, is charged with capital murder in the baby's death and could face the death penalty. When authorities found the infant's body Sunday, Sanchez told officers the devil made her do it, police said.

"She killed my son. She should burn in hell," Buchholz said.

Otty Sanchez's aunt, Gloria Sanchez, told The Associated Press that her niece had been "in and out" of a psychiatric ward, and that the hospital called several months ago to check up on her.

Sanchez was hospitalized Tuesday with self-inflicted stab wounds and was being held on $1 million bail. Police have said she does not have an attorney. Authorities found the baby with three of his toes chewed off, his face torn away and his head was severed.

Otty Sanchez's sister and her sister's two children, ages 5 and 7, were in the house at the time, but none were harmed.

Sanchez and Buchholz lived together during the pregnancy and the first two weeks after their son was born, he said. An infection complicated Sanchez's recovery from giving birth, and she was required to use a catheter for about a week. That setback darkened her mood, and she was soon diagnosed with postpartum depression.

She moved out of the couple's shared home July 20. On Saturday, she showed up to see Buchholz at his parents' house. She became agitated when he told her he needed a copy of the baby's birth certificate and Social Security card, Buchholz said.

Sanchez ran out of the home with her son in a car seat, threw the car seat into the front passenger seat of her car and sped away without buckling him in, the San Antonio Express-News reported. She left behind a diaper bag, her purse and her medication.

Buchholz's mother called 911, and a sheriff's deputy investigated the incident as a disturbance, according to court records. The next day, authorities said, she killed her son.

Officers called to Sanchez's house at about 5 a.m. Sunday found her sitting on the couch screaming "I killed my baby! I killed my baby!" San Antonio Police Chief William McManus said.

McManus described the crime scene as so grisly that police officers barely spoke to each other while looking through the house.

(This version CORRECTS the spelling of father's last name to Buchholz, instead of Buchholtz.)

© 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

they should have arrested her for endangering the welfare of a minor when she drove off with the car seat unbuckled, or at least taken the child away
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 01:04:09 PM »
Is a mad woman..stark raving mad....dat a little different from the killings in T&T won't you say?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 02:21:40 PM »
She betta b madddddddddd. Dat is all I have 2 sayyyyyyyy.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 02:44:52 PM »
when ppl mad dey does do all kinda sh!t...i remember a time a man walk up sooknanan street in marabella naked as he born.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 07:43:59 PM »
post partum depression cud be so severe???  ???. ah doubt
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 09:02:38 PM »
as always de innocent pay de price.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 09:53:37 PM »

Dat is PRE/DURING AND POST Partum Depression
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 06:56:26 AM »
when ppl mad dey does do all kinda sh!t...i remember a time a man walk up sooknanan street in marabella naked as he born.

at the risk of stating the obvious, this is hardly comparable...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 07:19:02 AM »

It can be severe yes, but this would go right off the scale.
There was a woman some years ago that drowned all her children and claimed post-partum (and God) made her do it.

I suffered from it too and it made me bawl my eyes out at commercials and I kept asking my husband who left this gorgeous child with me. But this? Nah...gave me nightmares last night.

Fari...doh make joke nuh.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 09:32:21 AM »

It can be severe yes, but this would go right off the scale.
There was a woman some years ago that drowned all her children and claimed post-partum (and God) made her do it.

I suffered from it too and it made me bawl my eyes out at commercials and I kept asking my husband who left this gorgeous child with me. But this? Nah...gave me nightmares last night.

Fari...doh make joke nuh.

I know it could be badddddddddd but she song like she have a pre existing condition. In local terms she maddddddddd longgggggggggggg timeeeeeeeeee

Offline cooltrini

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trinidad and Tobago premium entertainment forum
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2009, 09:57:58 AM »
This is really shocking wtf
Trinidad and Tobago premium entertainment forum - http://trinispice.net

giggsy11

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2009, 10:07:02 AM »

Women have committed suicide with their newborns. If he knew she had a prexisting diagnosis then he shouldn't have knocked her up! Some of these men and dem always looking tuh find ways tuh blame the woman.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 11:25:10 AM »
look ah next one fuh allyuh.

Woman Killed, Fetus Cut From WombAP
WORCESTER, Mass. (July 28) - A pregnant woman was found dead in her apartment with her fetus cut from her womb, and police on Wednesday were trying to find the missing baby, which they said could have survived.
Authorities said 23-year-old Darlene Haynes was about eight months pregnant and the child would have needed immediate medical attention to survive.

The exact cause of Haynes' death had not been determined Tuesday, but Detective Capt. Edward J. McGinn Jr. said the autopsy indicated Haynes suffered head injuries.
Her body was found Monday by her landlord, William Thompson, who told WCVB-TV that a "horrifying smell" led him to Haynes' bedroom, where he found her body wrapped in bedding in a closet. Police said the victim had apparently been dead for several days, and that she hadn't contacted family or friends since Thursday.
Officials say Haynes also has a 1-year-old daughter who is safe with relatives.
Police said Tuesday that they had interviewed the father of Haynes daughter, Roberto Rodriguez.
Haynes had a restraining order against Rodriguez, who allegedly pushed her into a glass table in June and cut her arm, then grabbed her by the throat and slapped her, the Telegram & Gazette of Worcester reported, citing court records.
Court records also showed Rodriguez was charged with hitting Haynes in 2008 in a case that was continued without a finding.
In June, Haynes described the 24-year-old Rodriguez as her boyfriend of several years. Her landlord said Rodriguez moved out of the apartment last month.
In an interview with WCVB, Rodriguez said Haynes was "a nice girl."
"She had her problems, you know, but nobody deserves to go (through) what she went through," he said.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 04:23:42 PM »
 had one up here the other day too...kill the chile hide in the closet for two days and pourin candle wax all over the baby, tellin police bout "the baby had demons" or some shit so

there seems to be a glut of these post partum women flippin out and killing they own children.....i eh sure if in the 60's 70' 80's that use to happen and the media just never cover it
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 06:52:07 PM »
I've seen new born baby girls left at the side of the street, at my compound, but this is friggin crazy - not in the us.

Fack!
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 08:39:12 PM »
I've seen new born baby girls left at the side of the street, at my compound, but this is friggin crazy - not in the us.

Fack!

At least dey eh dead.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2009, 07:14:26 AM »
heard on de news they found de people responsible and they have de baby.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2009, 10:54:28 AM »

at the risk of stating the obvious, this is hardly comparable...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ...

and i reading de thread from most recent post up, lol.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2009, 11:50:43 AM »
 BBC NEWS
Baby cut from mother found alive

A baby who was cut from her mother's womb has been found alive two days after the woman's body was discovered, US police have said.

A woman who had the baby with her when found in New Hampshire was charged with being a fugitive from justice.

The girl was said to be in "fairly good health," according to Worcester police Sergeant Kerry Hazelhurst.

The body of her mother, Darlene Haynes, 23, was found in her apartment on Monday, apparently killed days before.

US FOETUS ABDUCTION CASES
# 1987: Darci Pierce, 19, abducted and killed Cindy Ray in New Mexico and cut out her baby.
# 1995: Debbie Evans was murdered in Illinois, along with two of her children. A baby son survived, as did the foetus.
# 1996: 17-year-old Carethia Curry was murdered by a friend, Felicia Scott, 37, who stole her foetus.
# 2000: Michelle Bica invited a pregnant friend to her home in Ohio, shot her dead and cut out her baby.
# 2004: Lisa Montgomery killed Bobbi Jo Stinnett and cut out her baby girl, who survived
# 2007: Pregnant 18-year-old Amanda Howard was abducted in Missouri but freed unharmed. Lauren Gash jailed for kidnap.
# 2009: Eight-months pregnant Darlene Haynes found dead and the baby removed. The baby was found alive two days later.

Police named the arrested woman as Julie Corey, 35, described as an acquaintance of Ms Haynes.

She was arrested at a shelter in Plymouth, New Hampshire, after staff became suspicious of her and notified police.

She had told staff she was the mother of the six-day-old baby, the Union Leader newspaper reported.

A male companion with her at the time was questioned by police, but was later released.

Darlene Haynes' body was found in her apartment in Massachusetts on Monday after her landlord noticed a "horrifying smell".

A post-mortem examination revealed that her foetus was missing, and that she had head injuries, but the exact cause of death has yet to be determined.

Toxicology tests were being carried out, Worcester Police Detective Captain Edward McGinn Jr said.

The last known contact anyone had with Ms Haynes was a week ago when she sent a text message to a friend saying she was having drinks with a friend in her apartment.

Ms Haynes had three other girls - aged five years, three years and 18 months.

It is not the first such case in the US.

Lisa Montgomery was given a death sentence two years ago for murdering Bobbi Jo Stinnett, whose foetus she removed. The baby girl survived.
Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/americas/8175813.stm

Published: 2009/07/30 09:22:21 GMT

© BBC MMIX

Print Sponsor
Advertisement
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2009, 08:02:52 PM »
The lady who eat the baby is a one-off. She clearly suffer a dissociative break and had no idea of what she was doing. That is a clear temporary insanity case. I mourn for teh child but I feel for the mother too.

Now these people I consider to be irresponsible monsters....

Child Dies After Being Strangled by Pet Python in Florida

Thursday , July 02, 2009

A 2-year-old Florida girl died after being strangled by a pet python that escaped from its aquarium and attacked her in her crib, police said.

Shaiunna Hare was strangled early Wednesday morning by the 8-foot, 5-inch snake as she slept after it got out of its tank in another room of the house, according to Sumter County Sheriff's Lt. Steve Binegar.

Paramedics said the little girl was dead when they arrived at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the central Florida home in Oxford, about 50 miles northwest of Orlando.

Deputies told FOX Tampa affiliate WTVT that the live-in boyfriend of the little girl's mother may face charges for not having a permit for the snake, a Burmese python.

Jaren Ashley Hare, 21, and her daughter shared the home with Hare's boyfriend, 32-year-old Charles Jason Darnell, deputies said.

"The baby's dead!" a sobbing caller from the house screamed to a 911 dispatcher in a recording. "Our stupid snake got out in the middle of the night and strangled the baby."

Authorities did not identify the caller and removed the person's name from the recording.

Darnell told investigators that he put the snake in a bag inside its aquarium Tuesday night. But when he woke up Wednesday morning, he said, the snake was gone. He found it wrapped around the girl in her crib.

Darnell stabbed the snake repeatedly to free the little girl, but the toddler already had been strangled. The snake also bit her on the head, the station reported.

He called 911 after he pried the python away from the child.

"She got out of the cage last night and got into the baby's crib and strangled her to death," a caller said in the 911 tape.

The pet had already escaped once earlier that night, WTVT said.

Authorities removed the snake from the small house, bordered by cow pastures, Wednesday afternoon after obtaining a search warrant. Once outside the python was placed in a bag, which was put inside a dog crate. It was still alive.

Deputies say Darnell did not have the $100 permit required to own a python in Florida, which is a second-degree misdemeanor.

He has not been charged, but Sumter County Sheriff's Lt. Bobby Caruthers said investigators were looking into whether there was child neglect or if any other laws were broken.

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation spokeswoman Joy Hill said the snake will be placed with someone who has a permit, pending an investigation into the girl's death.

Burmese pythons are not native to Florida, but they easily survive in the state and can reach a length of 26 feet and weigh more than 200 pounds.

Some owners have freed pythons into the wild and a population of them has taken hold in the Everglades. One killed an alligator and then burst when it tried to eat it.

Scientists also speculate a bevy of Burmese pythons escaped in 1992 from pet shops battered by Hurricane Andrew and have been reproducing since.

"It's becoming more and more of a problem, perhaps no fault of the animal, more a fault of the human," said Jorge Pino, a state wildlife commission spokesman. "People purchase these animals when they're small. When they grow, they either can't control them or release them."

George Van Horn, owner of Reptile World Serpentarium in St. Cloud, said the strangulation could have occurred because the snake felt threatened or because it thought the child was food.

"They are always operating on instinct," he said. "Even the largest person can become overpowered by a python."

Police: Charges Expected Against Python Owner in Florida Toddler's Strangling Death

Thursday , July 02, 2009

Police are expected to bring charges against the owner of a pet python that strangled a 2-year-old Florida girl in her crib, killing her.

A Sumter County Sheriffs employee, who is not authorized to speak about the case, told FOXNews.com that charges are coming but wouldn't elaborate because investigators still are working on the specifics. The charges likely won't be filed on Thursday.

Shaiunna Hare died early Wednesday morning after being attacked by the snake, which belonged to her mother's boyfriend and escaped from its aquarium, deputies said.

The little girl was killed by the 8-foot, 5-inch Burmese python as she slept after it got out of its tank in another room of the house, according to Sumter County Sheriffs Lt. Bobby Caruthers.

An autopsy released Thursday determined that the child died by asphyxiation.

The aquarium didn't have a lock as required by law, Caruthers told FOX News Thursday.

Jaren Ashley Hare, 21, and Shaiunna shared the central Florida home with Hare's boyfriend, 32-year-old Charles Jason Darnell, and his children.

Caruthers told FOX that Darnell may face charges for not having a permit for the python. Deputies say Darnell did not have the $100 permit required to own a python in Florida, which is a second-degree misdemeanor.

He also could be charged with child endangerment, child neglect or even manslaughter or homicide, according to Caruthers.

Darnell told investigators that he put the snake in a bag inside its aquarium Tuesday night. But when he woke up Wednesday morning, he said, the snake was gone. He found it wrapped around the girl in her crib.

Darnell stabbed the snake repeatedly to free the little girl, but the toddler already had been strangled. The snake also bit her on the head, the station reported.

He called 911 after he pried the python away from the child.

"The baby's dead!" a sobbing caller from the house screamed to a 911 dispatcher in tapes released by police. "Our stupid snake got out in the middle of the night and strangled the baby!"

Click to hear the 911 call.

Authorities did not identify the caller and removed the person's name from the recording.

"She got out of the cage last night and got into the baby's crib and strangled her to death," the caller says in the tape.

Paramedics said the little girl was dead when they arrived at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the house in Oxford, about 50 miles northwest of Orlando.

Two other children also were in the house at the time but were not hurt, according to WTVT.

The pet already had escaped once earlier that night, Caruthers told FOX News.

Authorities removed the snake Wednesday from the small house, bordered by cow pastures, after obtaining a search warrant. Once outside, the python was placed in a bag, which was put inside a dog crate. It was still alive.

Hare and Darnell were taken to the police station for questioning.

"They are very distraught," Caruthers told WTVT, adding that the two have been "very cooperative."

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation spokeswoman Joy Hill said the snake will be placed with someone who has a permit, pending an investigation into the girl's death.

Hill said her department is unaware of a non-venomous snake ever before killing a human in Florida.

"This could be a first for the state," she told the station.

Burmese pythons are not native to Florida, but they easily survive in the state and can reach a length of 26 feet and weigh more than 200 pounds.

Some owners have freed pythons into the wild and a population of them has taken hold in the Everglades. One killed an alligator and then burst when it tried to eat it.

Scientists also speculate a bevy of Burmese pythons escaped in 1992 from pet shops battered by Hurricane Andrew and have been reproducing since.

"It's becoming more and more of a problem, perhaps no fault of the animal, more a fault of the human," said Jorge Pino, a state wildlife commission spokesman. "People purchase these animals when they're small. When they grow, they either can't control them or release them."

George Van Horn, owner of Reptile World Serpentarium in St. Cloud, said the strangulation could have occurred because the snake felt threatened or because it thought the child was food.

"They are always operating on instinct," he said. "Even the largest person can become overpowered by a python."
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2009, 09:14:53 PM »
I don't know if I shared this before, but I will.

My wife had our baby at Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn. The 2nd night in the Hospital after the birth of our baby girl drama.

Around 2 am they brought the babies in for the moms to breast feed them. My wife went to the bathroom to freshen up so she could take care of the baby. She came in and everyone had their babies. She asked the nurse where is our baby, the nurse said they brougth all the babies out the nursery. My wife told her she was in the bathroom and did not get her baby. Th enurse told hold on. The nurse came back with a baby and handed the baby to my wife. My wife told the nurse that the bay she brought in was not ours. The nurse started arguing that yes it was. They compared the little plastic band on the baby hand and my wife hand, they both matched. My wife told them that the baby was not ours, they kept telling her yes the baby is. The head nurse/doctor on the ward came in to inquire what the problem was, so my wife told them that the baby they brought was not our, again they told her if the band on the hand said it was then it was so.

My wife lil hasty so she started cussing, she told them that the baby they brought was darker than our baby was. The nurses all started arguing with her. Finaly she took the pampers down adn lo and behold it a boy, our baby a girl. My wife went off. Nurses started back peddling, administrators up on the ward the other momn would not let the nurses take their babies.

My wife told them to call the police, they don't want to. She insisted and started to pick up the phone to call the cops. inally an administrator called the police. When the police showed up everything was explained they initiated a search. Our baby was found in a back room by herself without her band on her hand. No one knew how that happened. My wife made the police take statements from everyone and and asked them to launch and investigation. They were very hessitant in taking the statements as "he baby was found unharmed". My wife insisted and started cussing out the police officers and started telling them the procedure in suc a situation.

Never found out who or how our baby got where she was. I never sued the hospital as I was just relieved to have my baby.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2009, 09:34:38 PM »
sound like somebody wanted to make off with yuh baby.thank de fadda it turn out positive.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2009, 09:49:21 PM »
sound like somebody wanted to make off with yuh baby.thank de fadda it turn out positive.

cosignnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2009, 09:50:58 PM »
Hadda have a moral in that story ... aside from when yuh wife cussing she right :devil:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2009, 10:14:00 PM »
Elan
what an experience to go through
good to hear that all is well now
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2009, 10:52:29 PM »
Watch meh was real stress. We believe they  (whoever) was going to sell her.
I thank God every day it turned out well.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2009, 05:10:40 AM »
I don't know if I shared this before, but I will.

My wife had our baby at Kings County Hospital in Brooklyn. The 2nd night in the Hospital after the birth of our baby girl drama.

Around 2 am they brought the babies in for the moms to breast feed them. My wife went to the bathroom to freshen up so she could take care of the baby. She came in and everyone had their babies. She asked the nurse where is our baby, the nurse said they brougth all the babies out the nursery. My wife told her she was in the bathroom and did not get her baby. Th enurse told hold on. The nurse came back with a baby and handed the baby to my wife. My wife told the nurse that the bay she brought in was not ours. The nurse started arguing that yes it was. They compared the little plastic band on the baby hand and my wife hand, they both matched. My wife told them that the baby was not ours, they kept telling her yes the baby is. The head nurse/doctor on the ward came in to inquire what the problem was, so my wife told them that the baby they brought was not our, again they told her if the band on the hand said it was then it was so.

My wife lil hasty so she started cussing, she told them that the baby they brought was darker than our baby was. The nurses all started arguing with her. Finaly she took the pampers down adn lo and behold it a boy, our baby a girl. My wife went off. Nurses started back peddling, administrators up on the ward the other momn would not let the nurses take their babies.

My wife told them to call the police, they don't want to. She insisted and started to pick up the phone to call the cops. inally an administrator called the police. When the police showed up everything was explained they initiated a search. Our baby was found in a back room by herself without her band on her hand. No one knew how that happened. My wife made the police take statements from everyone and and asked them to launch and investigation. They were very hessitant in taking the statements as "he baby was found unharmed". My wife insisted and started cussing out the police officers and started telling them the procedure in suc a situation.

Never found out who or how our baby got where she was. I never sued the hospital as I was just relieved to have my baby.

Real pressure...

I real like how yuh lady move though. Ultimately trusting her instincts and not letting nobody railroad her is what save this from being a tragedy. :beermug:

Out of curiosity, anyone know who the boy child they originally gave to her belonged to, and was it returned to its rightful parents?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

1]; } ?>