April 25, 2024, 01:29:01 PM

Author Topic: The Stuff Wet Dreams Are Made Of  (Read 1223 times)

Offline TriniItalian

• Never Wait to Procrastinate!
The Stuff Wet Dreams Are Made Of
« on: July 29, 2009, 08:52:11 AM »
Firstly I am an Inter man ;D ;D ;D tru & tru I hate Real Madrid since....hmmm since
 they FIRED Hierro; 

ALWAYS had Steve McManaman on the bench though he scored like everytime he came off (in my book one of the hottest english players who suffered hard luck at RM and on the english side Beckham and him were fighting for the same position so hard luck steve we know yuh hotter than becks).

Had Morientes bumped on the bench to Ronaldo (which I can kinda understand) but how you could start Guti and Portillo over a man who scoring 18-20 goals per season?

Pt is Real does move like asses with good players >:( . So I ent like them I wouldn't lie I watched their games when Ronado was there I wanted to see how the traitor played in Spain after saying Italian football tying him down and not expressive and too tactical...Asswipe >:( Inter pay yuh flecking salary while yuh ass get fat in rehab and that's what u do them??? But I digress... I even watch the Beckham machine while he was there cuz let's face it Beckham makes $$$. But I NEVER backed them.

I back the Yllow submarine, Athletico (for torrez and kun), Barca of course die hard Valencia man, Sevilla and have a soft spot for Deportivo La Coruña. But this yr it look like i'll be eagerly watching Real. I kept an eye out for them last year cuz I wanted to see Huntelaar sweat. But this yr as much as CR7 is a panty man and I ent like Kakahole I must admit that the midfield with Granero, and I have no clue who is the fourth starter is the stuff wet dreams are made of. Benzema and Negredo have me realllly excited and they still have Huntelaar, Higuaín, and the ‘bound to score’ purgers, van Nistelrooy & Raúl.

This side soo sweet I hadda vibes my dentist I think as much as I hate RM I buying a jussey and bringing out mih grey RM UCL scully that I buy when I went a game to support McManaman like hmmm maybe it was about 7 yrs ago whey time does real pass boy.
RM RM RM RM RM
What allyuh say fellaz?
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Re: The Stuff Wet Dreams Are Made Of
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 09:00:07 AM »
Firstly I am an Inter man ;D ;D ;D tru & tru I hate Real Madrid since....hmmm since
 they FIRED Hierro; 

ALWAYS had Steve McManaman on the bench though he scored like everytime he came off (in my book one of the hottest english players who suffered hard luck at RM and on the english side Beckham and him were fighting for the same position so hard luck steve we know yuh hotter than becks).

Had Morientes bumped on the bench to Ronaldo (which I can kinda understand) but how you could start Guti and Portillo over a man who scoring 18-20 goals per season?

Pt is Real does move like asses with good players >:( . So I ent like them I wouldn't lie I watched their games when Ronado was there I wanted to see how the traitor played in Spain after saying Italian football tying him down and not expressive and too tactical...Asswipe >:( Inter pay yuh flecking salary while yuh ass get fat in rehab and that's what u do them??? But I digress... I even watch the Beckham machine while he was there cuz let's face it Beckham makes $$$. But I NEVER backed them.

I back the Yllow submarine, Athletico (for torrez and kun), Barca of course die hard Valencia man, Sevilla and have a soft spot for Deportivo La Coruña. But this yr it look like i'll be eagerly watching Real. I kept an eye out for them last year cuz I wanted to see Huntelaar sweat. But this yr as much as CR7 is a panty man and I ent like Kakahole I must admit that the midfield with Granero, and I have no clue who is the fourth starter is the stuff wet dreams are made of. Benzema and Negredo have me realllly excited and they still have Huntelaar, Higuaín, and the ‘bound to score’ purgers, van Nistelrooy & Raúl.

This side soo sweet I hadda vibes my dentist I think as much as I hate RM I buying a jussey and bringing out mih grey RM UCL scully that I buy when I went a game to support McManaman like hmmm maybe it was about 7 yrs ago whey time does real pass boy.
RM RM RM RM RM
What allyuh say fellaz?

Smells like waggonist ;D . I will watch them just to see how dey make out but I will not be hopin dey win shite! Barca all the way!

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 09:06:53 AM »

Smells like waggonist ;D . I will watch them just to see how dey make out but I will not be hopin dey win shite! Barca all the way!

i understand what u saying eh and i woulda back barca over them too, but too much men here does jump from barca to chelsea and vice versa conviently.....so salts for barca.

Offline TriniItalian

• Never Wait to Procrastinate!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 09:40:51 AM »

Waggonist my ass!!! RM is uncatagorically level shit! but they have a side full of men who style i like viz. Beze, granero, van der vaart, huntelaar, negredo, drenthe, sneijder, marcelo robben, metzelder, albiol, diarra and the other men i don't like such as raul kakahole cr7 etc are some forumites boyfriends so they hadda have some skill. RM potential was like last yr barca, so yes i'll watch RM matches like a rabid dog in heat but once they playing any of my sides in spain, any italian side, or liverpool or lyon they could haul they white ass! I not jumping ship but honestly i like speedy one touch football and this side is that sort of machine.
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 09:57:29 AM »

Waggonist my ass!!! RM is uncatagorically level shit! but they have a side full of men who style i like viz. Beze, granero, van der vaart, huntelaar, negredo, drenthe, sneijder, marcelo robben, metzelder, albiol, diarra and the other men i don't like such as raul kakahole cr7 etc are some forumites boyfriends so they hadda have some skill. RM potential was like last yr barca, so yes i'll watch RM matches like a rabid dog in heat but once they playing any of my sides in spain, any italian side, or liverpool or lyon they could haul they white ass! I not jumping ship but honestly i like speedy one touch football and this side is that sort of machine.

No scenes, more power to yuh! I am not knockin they potential and dey skill; like I said I will watch them just tuh see how it play out. PS: the Tv will be on mute while doing it cause dem announcers starting tuh sound like dey working at Foxsoccer.

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 10:17:15 AM »

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 12:05:13 PM »
Steve McManaman needs to be fed like most English players...cyah create on he own.  Guti could thread a needle with a pass...cyah say de same for yuh boy.  Guti had a different role though.  RM does not depend on him for goals.  I not sure how yuh could compare these two as they were different pieces in the puzzle.  In addition, some coaches want to see toughness when their team is defending.  They not looking at goals alone.  Who wants to play for a team that scores one and gives up two or three every game.  There is no fun in that. Sometimes, is not jes a goals discussion.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 12:07:23 PM by Savannah boy »