March 28, 2024, 02:31:29 PM

Author Topic: 2009 US Open.  (Read 16067 times)

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2009 US Open.
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2009, 08:53:19 PM »
Serena get default for carrying on with the line woman

Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2009, 08:54:07 PM »
LOUD LOUD STEUPS another wasted saturday nite
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2009, 08:54:35 PM »
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2009, 08:56:16 PM »
Line woman say Serena told her, ''I'll kill you''. This would be a code violation
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2009, 08:56:45 PM »
wtf,serena give up

Nah code violation

Awful foot fault call, maybe she would have lost anyway (in actual play) but we will never know, lines woman is a c**t
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2009, 08:58:17 PM »
dat lineswoman is a f**kin mook. serena shoulda jus blow she to f**k out. steups
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2009, 08:58:48 PM »
look like she disqualified
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2009, 08:59:20 PM »
and who d crowd was booin? serena or d lineswoman?  ???

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2009, 08:59:44 PM »
wtf,serena give up

Nah code violation

Awful foot fault call, maybe she would have lost anyway (in actual play) but we will never know, lines woman is a c**t

Yeah the call looked suspect
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2009, 09:01:02 PM »
allyuh realize kim really wanted to go on.she woulda win any which way though.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2009, 09:02:07 PM »
wtf,serena give up

Nah code violation

LOUD STEUPS she play crap so she was upset just like DY when he eh take d penalty. Take responsibility and doh act dotish
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2009, 09:02:38 PM »
allyuh realize kim really wanted to go on.she woulda win any which way though.

serena have a way of comin back in d death stages tho

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2009, 09:03:47 PM »
wtf,serena give up

Nah code violation

Yeah the call looked suspect

De call was beyond suspect, on many replays shown all commentators pointed out how it was wrong, given that she's down a set, it's 6-5 Kim in the 2nd set, and she's serving her 2nd serve in the 3rd pt of the 12th game, so the call puts her down 15-40 given Kim 2 match pts.  One could argue she could have kept her cool, but given the significance of the pt., the wrong call was awful.  Mudda c**t, piss meh off.  As a man who does fly off de handle plenty time on de football field ah culd understand  ;D
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2009, 09:07:25 PM »
wtf,serena give up

Nah code violation

LOUD STEUPS she play crap so she was upset just like DY when he eh take d penalty. Take responsibility and doh act dotish

Come nah man Weary, I presume you watch Serena alot, she's the only reason I look at Tenis (don't take that the wrong way  ;D).  How many times has she struggled in a game and found a way to come back and win?  I know you can answer that question.  Given the signifiance of the pt being played it was quite unfortunate, the call was wrong.  Yes, she was wrong to fly off the handle, but given the sig of the pt. being played, I personally will cut her some slack. 

Folks always want to talk about keeping one's cool (not pointing a finger at you here Weary), but we are all human, it's not as if she is the Johnny Mac of women's tenis.  Cut her some slack

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2009, 08:00:25 AM »
Roid Rage! :devil:

Nah, Serena was wrong. Bad calls happen. Move on. Cussing out the woman wasn't going to change anything.

anyway, here is some info about ppl acting like fools on the court:

...only two players have ever been defaulted from a WTA tour event as of 2007 and neither was American; Anastasia Rodionova in '07 and Irina Spirlea in 1996. That's not just being docked a point or a game, but being kicked out of a tournament for behavior.

The most notorious bad actor in men's tennis worldwide was not McEnroe (who never actually got defaulted until near the end of his career, long after his most famous on-court diatribes), but Ille Nastase, who was NOT American. Nastase once gave the chair umpire the middle finger in the middle of a match.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2009, 09:33:24 AM »
dat lineswoman is a f**kin mook. serena shoulda jus blow she to f**k out. steups

Lol... Serena was wrong man.

The call was horrible.  Even if it was a foot fault it was a fault by millimeters... not the kind of call you make at that point of a match, Grand Slam at that.  That said Serena totally blew her top and I felt sorry for the poor lineswoman when Serena was 'busing she.  Allyuh have to remember that she's just ah volunteer, Serena is de big professional.  A little more grace under fire was required.  She's still mih gyul doh... no scenes dey Serena.

btw... she wasn't defaulted eh, she drop two critical points at an inopportune time, the foot fault followed by the point assessment for abusing de woman.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 09:35:22 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2009, 10:23:59 AM »
de poor lady was lookin frighten no ass too.serena tell her....i will put this ball down your fukkin throat.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2009, 11:13:08 AM »
men semi on espn2 now.....nadal v del potro.rafa down 1 set

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2009, 11:28:33 AM »
de poor lady was lookin frighten no ass too.serena tell her....i will put this ball down your f**kkin throat.

seriously?!!!!

dat lady cuda get it tho. like she eh know serena from compton!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2009, 12:38:07 PM »
nadal get ah proper cutass today.6-2 in all 3 sets.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2009, 01:16:45 PM »
nadal get ah proper cutass today.6-2 in all 3 sets.

Really!!!!

Frigggg.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2009, 01:56:54 PM »
serena have more testostorone than semenya - but less sense.

giggsy11

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2009, 02:30:24 PM »
wtf,serena give up

Nah code violation

Agreed, is like the incident just gave her a reason to blow a gaskett! As much as I like both sisters they need to learn to take their losses a little more gracefully.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2009, 02:38:31 PM »
Del Potro routs Nadal for first Grand Slam finalAssociated Press

NEW YORK (AP) - Rafael Nadal looked lost, swallowed up by the huge serves and crushing forehands coming at him from the 6-foot-6 opponent across the net.

That was Juan Martin del Potro, who made his first Grand Slam final, handing Nadal a 6-2, 6-2, 6-2 loss Sunday at the U.S. Open — the worst loss Rafa has suffered in a major tournament.

"I think this is the best moment of my life," del Potro said.

Nadal was dealing with a strained abdominal muscle, which after the match he finally admitted was bothering him. The six-time Grand Slam tournament champion also gave plenty of credit to del Potro, who deserved every bit of it.

"Just have to congratulate him," said Nadal, who has now lost three straight to del Potro.

The sixth-seeded Argentine — the first from that country to make a U.S. Open final since Guillermo Vilas in 1977 — kept No. 3 Nadal pinned behind the baseline with a deep, flat forehand and a first serve he mixed at between speeds in the 90s to the 130s.

In the first set, Nadal put on his usual show, battling for every point, never giving in, even though it was clear he was being overpowered. The first four games crept along, at 27 minutes.

But he couldn't convert any of the five break points he had against del Potro's huge serve over the first 12 games. And there was no waiting out this storm, no hoping del Potro might weaken, the way he did earlier this year at the French, when he was leading Roger Federer 2 sets to 1 at his first Grand Slam semifinal.

Federer came back in that one and might await again. In the final, pushed to Monday because of rain over the weekend, del Potro will play either him or Novak Djokovic. Del Potro's record against the two: a combined 0-9.

The result prevented the eighth Federer-Nadal final in a Grand Slam and first at the U.S. Open, and left Rafa still in need of a win at Flushing Meadows for the career Grand Slam.

"I'm sorry," del Potro told the crowd in his on-court interview. "But tomorrow, I'll fight until the final point for you, for everyone, to show good tennis."

Del Potro's first major final extends a stretch of improving tennis that began last year when he became the first player to win his first four titles in four straight tournaments. He saw his ranking jump from 65 to 13 and will likely move to No. 5 after this tournament.

He had two days off since his quarterfinal win over Marin Cilic and could be seen often, walking the halls at Arthur Ashe Stadium, waiting out two days of rain delays that pushed the men's final back for the second straight year.

Nadal, meanwhile, had to finish his postponed quarterfinal Saturday afternoon, and though that was a stress-free dispatching of Fernando Gonzalez that took 34 minutes to complete, there was no doubting who was in better physical condition for this match.

Nadal's abdominals have been bothering him throughout, and when he hunched over in pain after a double fault in the first set, it was clear he was still hurting Sunday.

"Here, it was disappointing, I had a little bit of a (bad) break," he said. "The right abdominal. To compete with these players was difficult."

Nadal will take some time off, including skipping Spain's David Cup match this month.

Del Potro has a date Monday to try to bring the title home to Argentina for the first time since Vilas did it in 1977.

The best win of his career?

"I think so," del Potro said. "It was so focused every moment because Rafa's a great player. He can run for 5, 6 hours. I'm not very strong but I do my best, and I'm in the final."

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2009, 06:42:56 PM »
Serena fined $10K as U.S. Open reviews outburstAssociated Press

NEW YORK (AP) - Serena Williams was fined $10,000 Sunday for a profanity-laced tirade directed at a U.S. Open line judge, and an investigation is under way to determine whether there should be additional punishment.

The $10,000 penalty — not quite 3 percent of the $350,000 in prize money Williams earned by reaching the semifinals at Flushing Meadows — is the maximum on-site fine that can be issued for unsportsmanlike conduct at a Grand Slam tournament.
The U.S. Open said in a statement that the Grand Slam Committee Administrator will "determine if the behavior of Ms. Williams warrants consideration as a major offense for which additional penalties can be imposed."

Serena's big meltdown Photos: It was a wild night at the U.S. Open. Check out these shots of Serena Williams' loud exit at Arthur Ashe Stadium. 
Williams, who was the defending champion, also was docked $500 for smashing her racket after the first set of what became a 6-4, 7-5 loss to Kim Clijsters on Saturday night.

Two points from losing in the second set, Williams faulted at 5-6, 15-30. On her second serve there, the line judge called a foot fault, making it 15-40 and giving Clijsters a match point. Williams began berating the line judge and a penalty point was awarded to Clijsters; because it happened to come on match point, it ended the semifinal.

"Last night, everyone could truly see the passion I have for my job. Now that I have had time to gain my composure, I can see that while I don't agree with the unfair line call, in the heat of battle I let my passion and emotion get the better of me and as a result handled the situation poorly," Williams said in a statement released Sunday by a public relations firm.

"I would like to thank my fans and supporters for understanding that I am human and I look forward to continuing the journey, both professionally and personally, with you all as I move forward and grow from this experience."

The chairman and CEO of the women's tennis tour, Stacey Allaster, issued a statement calling Williams' conduct Saturday "inappropriate and unprofessional."

"No matter what the circumstances, no player should be allowed to engage in such behavior without suffering consequences. I have spoken with the USTA about this matter and I agree with the action they have taken," Allaster said.

Williams and her older sister Venus are scheduled to play in the women's doubles final Monday. Venus got in some work on a U.S. Open practice court Sunday; Serena wasn't with her.

Tournament spokesman Chris Widmaier said Sunday that officials were watching tapes of what happened Saturday night. The tournament referee, Brian Earley, interviewed Williams and the match's chair umpire before they left the grounds Saturday.

With Williams serving, two points from defeat, a line judge called a foot fault on a second serve. That gave Clijsters a match point. Williams screamed, cursed and shook a ball in the official's direction, saying "If I could, I would take this ... ball and shove it down your ... throat."

The line judge went over to the chair umpire, and Earley joined in the conversation. With the crowd booing — making part of the dialogue inaudible — Williams then went over and said to the line judge: "Sorry, but there are a lot of people who've said way worse." Then the line judge said something to the chair umpire, and Williams responded, "I didn't say I would kill you. Are you serious? I didn't say that." The line judge replied by shaking her head and saying, "Yes."

Williams already had been given a code violation warning when she broke her racket after losing the first set. So the chair umpire now awarded a penalty point to Clijsters, ending the match and giving Clijsters the victory.

Asked in her postmatch news conference what she said to the line judge, Williams wouldn't say, replying, "What did I say? You didn't hear?"

"I've never been in a fight in my whole life, so I don't know why she would have felt threatened," Williams said with a smile.

"She was called for a foot fault, and a point later, she said something to a line umpire, and it was reported to the chair, and that resulted in a point penalty," Earley explained. "And it just happened that point penalty was match point. It was a code violation for unsportsmanlike conduct."

When the ruling was announced, Williams walked around the net to the other end of the court to shake hands with a stunned Clijsters, who did not appear to understand what had happened.

"I used to have a real temper, and I've gotten a lot better," Williams said later. "So I know you don't believe me, but I used to be worse. Yes, yes, indeed."

Lost in the theatrics was Clijsters' significant accomplishment: In only her third tournament back after 2 1/2 years in retirement, the 26-year-old Belgian became the first mother to reach a Grand Slam final since Evonne Goolagong Cawley won Wimbledon 1980.

"The normal feelings of winning a match weren't quite there," Clijsters said. "But I think afterwards, when everything kind of sunk in a little bit and got explained to me about what happened, yeah, you kind of have to put it all in place, and then it becomes a little bit easier to understand and to kind of not celebrate, but at least have a little bit of joy after a match like that."

Clijsters hadn't competed at the U.S. Open since winning the 2005 championship. Now she will play for her second career major title Sunday against No. 9 Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark, who beat Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium 6-3, 6-3 in the other rain-delayed women's semifinal.

Williams came into the day having won three of the past four Grand Slam titles, and 30 of her previous 31 matches at major tournaments.

She was playing fantastically at the U.S. Open, not losing a set before Saturday and having lost her serve a total of three times through five matches.

But Clijsters — who beat Williams' older sister, No. 3 Venus, in the fourth round — was superb, matching strokes and strides with as strong and swift a woman as the game has to offer.

Williams, meanwhile, kept making mistakes, and two backhand errors plus a double-fault contributed to a break at love that put Clijsters ahead 4-2.

When Williams netted backhands on consecutive points at 5-4, Clijsters had broken her for the second time and taken the opening set. The last backhand was the 14th unforced error made by Williams to that point — twice as many as Clijsters — and the American bounced her racket, caught it, then cracked it against the blue court, mangling the frame.

When Williams walked to the changeover, she clanged it against the net post and was given a warning for racket abuse by the chair umpire.

That would prove pivotal about an hour later, at match's end.

"I mean, the timing is unfortunate, you know," Clijsters said. "To get a point penalty at the time, it's unfortunate. But there are rules, and you know, like I said, it's just unfortunate that it has to happen on a match point."

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2009, 06:46:07 PM »
Federer tops Djokovic to move 1 win from titleNEW YORK – Roger Federer has moved one victory away from his sixth straight U.S. Open title with a 7-6 (3), 7-5, 7-5 victory over Novak Djokovic.

The world's top-ranked player punctuated the victory Sunday with a winner, hit backward between his legs, to set up match point.

The top-seeded Federer won his 40th straight match at Flushing Meadows and will try to become the first player to win six straight titles at America's Grand Slam since Bill Tilden in the 1920s.

Federer will play No. 6 Juan Martin del Potro, who defeated Rafael Nadal earlier in the day to make his first Grand Slam final.

Federer has now reached the final of 17 of the last 18 Grand Slam tournaments.

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2009, 07:49:06 PM »
Calls like that does make yuh think it have big tiefing in sports, however, as someone said earlier, the woman is just a volunteer. To see strong-up Serena coming at yuh with racket raised must be a frightening thing.

Anyway, go Caroline!
That Dane cute for so!
Ketch footballitis

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2009, 06:58:30 AM »
With family on board, Clijsters back in the game

NEW YORK - With the vast majority of its stars teetering this year, the women's game needed a player to step up and challenge the ferocious and occasionally overly aggressive Serena Williams, who had won three of the last four majors.

It could have been one of the talented Russians (like Maria Sharapova, Elena Dementieva, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Dinara Safina) or one of the enigmatic Serbians (Jelena Jankovic or Ana Ivanovic). But for a variety of reasons, none were up to the task on a consistent basis at the majors, much less at the U.S. Open.

So in stepped former world No. 1 Kim Clijsters, just 18 months past the birth of her daughter Jada and itching to get back to competition.

A daughter of a former soccer star, Clijsters was born to run, bred to compete, taught to lace the tennis ball. She returned to the tour in good shape, wiser, more aware of her weapons and her options on the court. She had few of the nerves that saw her lose four Grand Slam finals earlier this decade, and maybe a little bit more ambition.

And just like that in New York, down went seven-time Slam champion Venus Williams, down went the 11-time major titlist Serena Williams, and in the Sunday evening final, down went the ambitious Danish teenager Caroline Wozniacki, 7-5, 6-3.

The bold Belgian became the first mother since Evonne Goolagong at the 1980 Wimbledon to win a major.

"This is something that in my wildest dreams I could never imagine happening," said Clijsters, who also won the 2005 U.S. Open.

Her comeback run went full circle in just six weeks, with Clijsters beginning the trip in Cincinnati with a tight loss to No. 1 Safina and ending it smiling broadly like only a new parent can watching Jada prancing around the court after the trophy presentation and playing with the sparkling silver trophy.

"It's a surprise, but her level isn't a surprise because she's such a big talent who doesn't need a year to get to her best level," her coach, Wim Fisette, told FOXSports.com. "She needed a few matches, but I knew she could do it at the Open. She went every day to practice and then to play with Jada and she didn't have the time to think about that she had to play Serena or a final tonight, because she was busy with Jada. It was perfect for her mind."

It was Clijsters' knowledge of the conditions and newfound love of the tight moments that brought her to the crown. In the final, she had to battle swirling winds and a backboard of an opponent, one who shared athletic genes. Like Clijsters' dad, Wozniacki's father played pro soccer and she too can run well and counter scoring barrages. Clijsters' dad died last year with Kim at his side, but Clijsters could sense that his spirit was still with her.

"You feel his presence," she said. "It's not just me, it's my sister (Elke), it's (her husband) Brian. We very strongly feel his presence. That's something that's very comforting at the same time, but it's also something that's a little bit sad. There are things that happen, and I really believe in signs."

With Clijsters erratic and a bit unsure of herself in the tough conditions, Wozniacki served for the set at 5-4, but was broken when she was forced into a forehand error. Clijsters then largely sped away, holding to 6-5 with a series of deep groundstrokes and then winning the set with a bone-crunching inside-out forehand.

The wind died down in the second set and with the first set in her pocket, Clijsters played more freely. She broke Wozniacki to 4-2 when the Dane erred on a backhand and although Wozniacki tried pushing at her a little more, Clijsters kept hammering away at Wozniacki's weaker forehand side and it eventually broke down.

She won the match when she put away an overhead, then dropped to the ground in celebration and began to cry with joy. She climbed into the Friends' Box to hug her husband, Brian Lynch, and the rest of her supporters

They were by her side when she began practicing at the start of the year and couldn't run for more than 30 minutes at a time. They were there when she rapidly improved, on court and in the gym. They saw the belief grow inside that she could not only take on the quick kids like Wozniacki, but take down the once feared Williams sisters, who used to own her.

"Kim was always an unbelievable player," Fisette said. "But she's better now. She's more complete, aggressive and became physically stronger. She felt she had more power because she was stronger, and hitting hard became like hitting normal. I kept telling her you can hit as hard as Serena, so just show it and overpower her. And she enjoyed it and when you are enjoying it, it's easier to play well."

With the victory, Clijsters will rise to No. 19 in the rankings. As long as the 26-year-old stays healthy, she'll be a significant threat at the Slams.

Clijsters needed a break, and a chance to achieve her off-court desire to start a family. Now she's back with a far better understanding of her possibilities on the court.

"At that time I didn't look at it that way," Clijsters said. "But maybe now I've become a lot more understanding of myself, you know how to deal when different emotions come up. Maybe that's something when you're young and you get nervous. ... The situation with Serena, those are things when you're 18-19 that can have a big impact on you. Now I have the experience of knowing how to deal with it and knowing myself a little bit better. I think that's the biggest difference, is that I know myself a lot better than I did a few years ago."

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2009, 08:18:18 AM »
Hual alyuh ass, is years they fighting down the sisters and you all gonna stand there and say Serena should be professional. Get off it. Is not just one call. Is a culmination of bad CALLS.

People complain about how they fed up see the two sisters in finals and how the daddy does decide who win which one. Since then, every tournament ensuring that the sisters meet earlier than the finals, why is that?

To hell with them, Mac Enroe use to be funny, even last week he was mocking himself in a little entertainment on the court. Fack them. Let them sit and watch they vanilla tennis.

If it was the other way around you would have heard how stressful the situation and the point in the match was and that they could understand why she behaved like that.

Serena was on MTV VMA and poking fun at the situations.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2009, 08:22:52 AM »
Or and one more thing, yes the side line woman is ah volunteer, what does that mean? She can call any shyte she want cause she not getting a milli for sitting there? She needs to be professional and the organizers need to recruit professional judges and officials. How you expect professional to be supervised by amateurs? Utter :bs:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>