April 23, 2024, 05:58:05 AM

Author Topic: Hyland will join Premiership  (Read 26261 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Hyland will join Premiership
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2009, 10:19:30 AM »
 :thinking:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2009, 10:52:18 AM »
How can you be a defensive midfielder at only 19? That's borderline farcical. Maybe he'll learn how to play in a normal midfield position while he's in Belgium."[/i]

Umm...I doh know,it just happens...? I was one since bout 13 when i went to secondary school and start making the side in that spot. I never described myself as centre mid cause then people will expect me to be the creative playmaker which I knew i could never be. I was the hard tackling, work horse, def mid.

I think the way the game is going, u either a def mid or an att mid and then your game develops rather than the other way around. That is why Theobald and Rahim careers get lost i think, cause they were neither.

Apart from Lampard...every other midfielder was labeled as either or: Keane, Viera and Gerrard were all considered Def Mid when they were signed for the clubs they made their name for. I glad the man get labeled so maybe Maturana would stop trying to play him just behind the striker on the left side and then watch the man play shite.

Imagine Makelele in one of them posititons cause he just labeled "midfielder"? He wouldn't look good but it doh mean he is not a good player.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2009, 07:22:09 PM »
thats more like it Hyland...good luck
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2009, 07:35:58 PM »
Gr8 d yute sign get him fit and fly yute fly.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
midfield fuh portsmouth
« Reply #124 on: July 29, 2009, 10:32:03 AM »
was lookin at de rosters in de epl.guess who in midfield fuh portsmouth.since when?
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 29, 2009, 10:39:41 AM »
he owned by them, he just on loan to a feeder club until he eligible for the work permit requirements. If Hart never see him though and he not there for pre-season, he not making the break through this season and will be back out on loan in Belgium
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 29, 2009, 12:00:00 PM »
Hyland don't have enough caps yet to play in England?

Offline pompey_researcher

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2009, 01:19:50 PM »
Signed a three year deal with Zulte didnt he?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2009, 01:58:41 PM »
Its not only caps but our rankings also ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2009, 02:07:42 PM »

Yea above 70 in the ranking but i think that's more important if u only have a few caps... If you have a lot of caps and rank low u should be fine i think...

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2009, 08:36:09 AM »

Yea above 70 in the ranking but i think that's more important if u only have a few caps... If you have a lot of caps and rank low u should be fine i think...
Zulte Waregem ended all affiliations with Portsmouth and Hyland went in that direction. He was co-owned and decided to sign a three year deal with them. Was a key figure in their midfield in the second half of last season. As for the rankings, he should have been able to move this summer bcuz its the to 75 in the world and T&T are dead on 75th

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2009, 11:51:16 AM »

from June 25

google translation of hln.be story

Khaleem Hyland, a 20-year-old from Trinidad & Tobago international has a contract for three years signed to Zulte Waregem. The midfielder played in the back round of last season before Zulte Waregem, for six months that he had inherited from the English Portsmouth.

"I am extremely pleased that we again play a decisive figure as Hyland us could bind," says team manager Vincent mannaert. "He is part of our youthful and has much potential growth margin. Hyland doubt can play an important role in the development of this team."

Hyland also reacts satisfied. "I have half season games and know that this is the best club to progress further progress. I should be able to play, that's my main goal. Departure Friday I practice with the team camp. On August 1 we have done for the launch, which will be important. The player group is a perfect mix of youthful talent and experience. We should make as close as possible to the European places to relax. "

1]; } ?>