March 28, 2024, 04:19:24 AM

Author Topic: 2009-10 Warrior Nation/SW.net Champions League  (Read 34476 times)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
2009-10 Warrior Nation/SW.net Champions League
« on: July 29, 2009, 06:28:28 PM »
Due to popular request from the many avid Fantasy Footballers in and around our websites, we have decided to implement a 'Best of the Best' competition in a league format, utilizing the new private Head to Head league template on the EPL website.

There will be 20 teams going against each other, home and away, for the duration of the 38 game league season. The 20 teams for this years Champions League will be the Top 20 finishers in last years Andre Samuel League. These players will need to contact me first, then they will be sent invitations via email once we have verified their position. Tournament will start in Gameweek 1.

We will also stage a 2nd tier competition ala UEFA Cup for the best of the rest. This will involve 38 teams playing each other once through out the season. For this year teams will be on a first come-first served basis. Tournament will start in Gameweek 2. I will post the code for this league in the near future.

If you're interested in participating please PM or email the following info to feliziano_75@hotmail.com
  • Team name
  • Last year's final position
  • Email address your team is registered under
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 07:25:56 PM by Feliziano »
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Re: 2009-10 Warrior Nation/SW.net Champions League
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 06:35:17 PM »
btw if anybody knows Mrs. Campo and some of the other lurkers please forward the info to them  :beermug:
Feliz

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 07:49:06 AM »
Post de f**king link if yuh advertising something nah....

Where we signing up ?
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 07:51:21 AM »
After making some big money signings, Sporting Pelau FC targeting the treble this season.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 08:06:09 AM »
Feliz who reviewing your application for the best of the best. With the way you does perform you should be the first side in the "UEFA cup".
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 11:12:03 AM »
Post de f**king link if yuh advertising something nah....

Where we signing up ?
please sign up here http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ in the meantime

here's the code for this years Andre Samuel league 217186-56038 to join the private league

If u had finished in the Top 20 in the Andre Samuel league then youll be invited to the Champions league provided you send me the requested info.

I will post the entry code for the 38 team league in the near future (most likely by Monday)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:19:04 AM by Feliziano »
Feliz

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 12:13:31 PM »
I eh even know what i come last year in that league...but throw my hat in the ring if I eligible.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 12:46:16 PM »
Here are the teams that qualified for the 2009-10 Warrior Nation/SW.net Champions League. Yet another league for Red Fire FC to blaze!   :devil: :flamethrower:

ASL Top 20
 1   WOMAN IS BOSS!  Ms. Campo    60   2123
 2   Tu Mama              JDB .                43   2066
 3   The Rossoneri       Kevin Gouveia   36   2065
 4   Touches United     Damian Joseph   40   2059
 5   Sporting Pelau FC  OmarRomero   36   2057
 6   Red Fire FC           FireBrand    49   2051
 7   fc ricky                tony s        59   2028
 8   Manuvelona          Darryl Celestine     43   2015
 9   PFWI ANTI-DUNCE Dewan andrews   49   1999
 10   The Punisher             ?                    48   1989
 11   Royal City             Royal School   55   1981
 12   Blacklisted United   Trini One    40   1979
 13   The Mighty "O"      Dwight Campbell   36   1969
 14   My Soca Warriors   Andre Samuel   41   1948
 15   Maniacs               Cowen St.Clair   35   1943
 16   United Lee            Chris Lee    29   1931
 17   Real Marabella       Feliz Tobas   61   1927
 18   plana                   licks fuh so   59   1925
 19   FC Larousse          FLi !          56   1923
 20   Los de abajo         Josh HL      40   1902
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 07:19:01 PM »
5 more spots to be claimed in the Champs Cup

approx. 15 spots left available in the Europa Cup, if not filled by Monday night, the code will be made available on Tuesday
Feliz

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 03:55:46 AM »
allyuh wait till i n mek d top 20. no scene europa is mines. i coming out like d 6 million dollar man. after mi rookie season . i was a non factor in d title race last season.
 This yeah ah badder than sm mag( after ah man u lorse), ah stronger than d scent ah some men ras( ala mock d dread thread) ah faster than the appearance of weary's cosign under ah post,ah absorbing eman's searching skills to better mi scouting capbalilties.
ah hoping to inherit topppa and kicker's team money bag so i can use more than 100 million to buy mi players, ah go use all d basket that omar and touches does set(chain up kings) and donate them to who ever ah meet in the head to head as means of them transporting the goals they will get. ah go have more confidence than andre,10 years now and d man car win ah league that named after him but every year the man coming with ah greater self belief. ah must also be the eternal optimist like JDB, always ah grromsman, best man sometimes too but he jus cant seem to get up on d altar( ah feel yuh pain brother)
ah go be ah stronger presence than tallman( not hard to do eh) we know he there somewhere but..........

and finally mi skin go b tuffer than feliz , the  man setting up everything making sure things running smooth and getting he tail well dust out in  d league but taking it with ah smile, so ah go take infront better luck next year.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 05:02:41 AM »

approx. 15 spots left available in the Europa Cup, if not filled by Monday night, the code will be made available on Tuesday

What happens to the unclaimed Champions keague spots (assuming there are any?) Do the bes performers outside the top 20 get promoted?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 08:10:59 AM »

What happens to the unclaimed Champions keague spots (assuming there are any?) Do the bes performers outside the top 20 get promoted?
if they not filled by deadline, we will promote the best of the rest according to position
we know not everybody that was in the ASL post on this forum, we made some efforts to get the word out to them, so their spots might be available if they don't reply
Feliz

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2009, 08:14:51 AM »
waaaay sah...i come 20th last season...ah just sneak in the CL but i looking to win it this season...pa'lante los de abajo!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2009, 08:16:57 AM »
allyuh wait till i n mek d top 20. no scene europa is mines. i coming out like d 6 million dollar man. after mi rookie season . i was a non factor in d title race last season.
 This yeah ah badder than sm mag( after ah man u lorse), ah stronger than d scent ah some men ras( ala mock d dread thread) ah faster than the appearance of weary's cosign under ah post,ah absorbing eman's searching skills to better mi scouting capbalilties.
ah hoping to inherit topppa and kicker's team money bag so i can use more than 100 million to buy mi players, ah go use all d basket that omar and touches does set(chain up kings) and donate them to who ever ah meet in the head to head as means of them transporting the goals they will get. ah go have more confidence than andre,10 years now and d man car win ah league that named after him but every year the man coming with ah greater self belief. ah must also be the eternal optimist like JDB, always ah grromsman, best man sometimes too but he jus cant seem to get up on d altar( ah feel yuh pain brother)
ah go be ah stronger presence than tallman( not hard to do eh) we know he there somewhere but..........

and finally mi skin go b tuffer than feliz , the  man setting up everything making sure things running smooth and getting he tail well dust out in  d league but taking it with ah smile, so ah go take infront better luck next year.
yuh like shit eh  ;D
ah done tell some ah meh clients..no help for them this year  :rotfl:
Feliz

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2009, 07:26:27 PM »

yuh like shit eh  ;D
ah done tell some ah meh clients..no help for them this year  :rotfl:

some of yuh "clients" may actually stand a chance to win then  :devil:

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2009, 08:18:34 PM »

if they not filled by deadline, we will promote the best of the rest according to position
we know not everybody that was in the ASL post on this forum, we made some efforts to get the word out to them, so their spots might be available if they don't reply

I find that Midnight and Freak should get a bligh if it have unclaimed spots. They really interested in the game and does keep the game the thread going season-long.

Plus Freakazoid playing Omar twice next year will be kicks.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2009, 09:11:28 PM »

I find that Midnight and Freak should get a bligh if it have unclaimed spots. They really interested in the game and does keep the game the thread going season-long.

Plus Freakazoid playing Omar twice next year will be kicks.

i look forward to this...

i mean how hard can it be to beat freakazoid, the fellah featured here in the following clip:

:rotfl:

... yes boy freaks, as you see de war start and it in full effect!!  ;D

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2009, 11:10:15 PM »
buh whe d...............

starring in that clip was omar as d gardner and mr lawn mower as d trophy. can u say elusive
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2009, 08:03:28 PM »

btwI forgot to mention its Monday 10th August
Feliz

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2009, 09:17:51 PM »
I made it into the EUROPA CUP, Champions league next season for me.

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2009, 12:46:43 PM »
now realise is next week the league startin

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 03:05:05 PM »
reaaal bad news for me this week...ah get chicken pox  :(

its even worse news for everybody else though...gonna be home from work all week bored out my mind with nothin else to do but ensure d Manuvelona in order to crush all in sight. be afraid gents...be very afraid
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2009, 08:22:39 AM »

its even worse news for everybody else though...gonna be home from work all week bored out my mind with nothin else to do but ensure d Manuvelona in order to crush all in sight. be afraid gents...be very afraid

Yuh will top the table after week 1 Again this year....

And boil down over the rest of the season...again.

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2009, 10:50:56 AM »

Yuh will top the table after week 1 Again this year....

And boil down over the rest of the season...again.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

wha is ur definition of 'boil down' jed, i start off well and finish top 10 once again. if we were to look at scores over d las 3 yrs or so i'm sure i'm at least in d top 3 best managers.

but thaz d past, jus excited to c how men do with all d new rules and no ronaldo saviour. i didnt spend a total of 30 minutes on my team this summer been that busy, so havin chicken pox in a weird way givin me a chance to have no excuse. as i tell firebrand i buy a laptop las month to ensure whip ass cuz i had no pc for d last 7-8 weeks of last season and was left with makin transfers on my phone and havin no internet to get any news and still come 8th

i do usually start fast hope i can do it again and lookin fwd to d battle with firebrand and dinho and u jdb...all d consistent ppl and not d one yr wonders
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2009, 02:34:25 PM »
lawd 2 cents like u real serious this rounds dread.

like i have to dust off mi eye of the tiger sound track

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2009, 02:44:32 PM »
eh fellahs, fuss i doh cater.. look my side here fuh allyuh to ponder..

allyuh men is not a threat.. :bringiton:   :devil: :devil: :devil:

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009, 02:47:33 PM »
3 trinis on one side? That is a recipe for licks  :devil: Just ask Sunderland.

You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2009, 02:48:43 PM »
 :rotfl: look chain up...for ah chelsea man, u real sleeping with de enemy  :devil:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2009, 02:49:53 PM »
eh fellahs, fuss i doh cater.. look my side here fuh allyuh to ponder..

allyuh men is not a threat.. :bringiton:   :devil: :devil: :devil:

Good squad buh yuh wastin $ on Edwards (unless Malbranque geh injured).  

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2009, 02:53:15 PM »
3 trinis on one side? That is a recipe for licks  :devil: Just ask Sunderland.

NOT NICE  :rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>