April 19, 2024, 09:54:02 AM

Author Topic: AUSSIES HIT JAMAICA 5!  (Read 6062 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
AUSSIES HIT JAMAICA 5!
« on: October 09, 2005, 07:59:37 AM »
aussies won 5-0
2' [1 - 0] M. Bresciano   

30' [2 - 0] A. Thompson   

48' [3 - 0] M. Viduka   

58' [4 - 0] M. Bresciano   

88' [5 - 0] Griffiths   

HAHA

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
JAmaica lose by 5 freakin goals
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 08:47:18 AM »
I didnt see this one coming at all. I'm embarassed :banginghead:

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: AUSSIES HIT JAMAICA 5!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 08:48:54 AM »
Lets not start that, man.  Lets just concentrate on Wednesday.  We know that JA is looking to rebuild for 2010, so it's not about the result, it's about giving the younger, untested guys a run out at the international level against a talented team.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: JAmaica lose by 5 freakin goals
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2005, 08:48:55 AM »
sorry to hear that dan. i send my condolences :salute:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2005, 08:50:53 AM »
RF.   There is a lot of time to get it right before 2010.  That should be the longterm goal now.  Remember they are just trying to get a core together.  Also, how long has the team been in training?  That makes a big difference, especially if the guys haven't really played with each other before.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 09:04:17 AM by Tenorsaw »

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2005, 08:56:49 AM »
Lets not start that, man.  Lets just concentrate on Wednesday.  We know that JA is looking to rebuild for 2010, so it's not about the result, it's about giving the younger, untested guys a run out at the international level against a talented team.

So what if he wants to have a laugh?

We can have a laugh if we want to!! This has nothing to do with wednesday!! 

I aint no Jamaica hater but if de small magician wants to laugh at that result in light of the fact that reggaefan predicted that we going and draw with panama then let de man laugh.

I see it an more of an ironic laugh.

U telling people tuh focus on wednesday like if we is just-come!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2005, 09:00:20 AM »
Some teams have this illusuion that they ought to be where we are and we ought to be out of the hex. Now I eh go mention any names but it seems to  me that some are basking in the idea of being #1 in he Carribean and 'dissing' the fact that we are  no better since we are fighting for #4 in the hex. (See a certain caribbean site).

EVERY DOG DOES HAVE ITS DAY!!!!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2005, 09:02:16 AM »
things lookin gud 4 2010 for JA   keep it up :beermug:

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2005, 09:08:18 AM »
Boss.  This ain't bout no just come.  I know how RF could be at time, but ah just want to zoom in on Wed.  That game is trivial to what we doing now.  If they did get ten, it would not have made a difference to me.  Ah just might ah been concerned about the level of talent they have for the future. 

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2005, 09:10:54 AM »
yeep 5-0 sad and happy day fi mi..but the most important win was there so I still feal good SM.. JA Aus is jes a friendly ... JA got a good beating last night but as a true football fan I will tip my hat to Australia .... Unlike sour loosers innah this forum.. When T&T beats Mexico I will love to see T&T tackle JA innah friendly it will be good warm up game for T&T since T&T havent beaten JA innah while..
top 5 teams innah de caribean is
Jamaica
T&T
Cuba
Haiti
Suriname
 Go Warriors....bwoy I rell seeing some new posters innah this forum of lately !!!!!
warmonga...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2005, 09:17:32 AM »
warmonga i wanted to say the same thing these people just comming on and posting stuff they dont even know what they talking bout
big up de new members
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2005, 09:20:41 AM »
we will not accomplish anything playing Jamaica as a warmup to Uz or Bh....

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2005, 09:24:12 AM »
Good ting is AFC that CONCACAF is drawn with and not Oceania. 

BTW Mark Bresciano is a real good midfielder.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2005, 09:26:19 AM »
    How did ja manage to get 5 from the Aussies. all the best to both teams

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2005, 10:01:26 AM »
yeep 5-0 sad and happy day fi mi..but the most important win was there so I still feal good SM.. JA Aus is jes a friendly ... JA got a good beating last night but as a true football fan I will tip my hat to Australia .... Unlike sour loosers innah this forum.. When T&T beats Mexico I will love to see T&T tackle JA innah friendly it will be good warm up game for T&T since T&T havent beaten JA innah while..
Jamaica
T&T
Cuba
Haiti
Suriname
 Go Warriors....bwoy I rell seeing some new posters innah this forum of lately !!!!!
warmonga...

friendly with u guys??..Personally, i wont want to see that atall... Not because I fraid we get licks, but I fraid our fellahs Pick up serious injuries... if that friendly is to happen, it might jess be totally Local ballers playing JA... The foreign base en comming back to that ...
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2005, 10:14:25 AM »
Hi,

those aussies have now a class A coach.
okay he is from Holland too but that is not the point.

Guus Hiddink is  probably the coach with one of the best WC track records.

WC semi-finalist with Holland against Brazil losing only on penalty's
Z-Korea to the last 4 !! remember ( but he had 2 full years to do that, 2000- 2002)
Now Australia while he keeps being head coach of  PSV...
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2005, 10:16:36 AM »
Respect to JA, dat result is just a wake up call. Australia is no joke...beat Engaln in England not too long ago as well. I feel is just one of them things...not too long ago we went Guateh and hold 5, so dese tings happen even when dey shouldn't. I hadda give Rf some respect for coming on de site after a big loss knowing he woulda get some talks...not like Sting Pana and dem men who does disappear.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2005, 10:19:26 AM »
Jamaica
T&T
Cuba
Haiti
Suriname
warmonga...

friendly with u guys??..Personally, i wont want to see that atall... Not because I fraid we get licks, but I fraid our fellahs Pick up serious injuries... if that friendly is to happen, it might jess be totally Local ballers playing JA... The foreign base en comming back to that ...

Why is it that the biggest fear you have is picking up injuries? None of teh Guatemalans or Australian players that play the RBZ in warm up games recently got injured! Jamaica vs Trinidad and Tobago will not happen.....both countries seem to have very little respect for each other, hence the lack of friendly games between both nations.

Looking at teh compostion of Australia's side, one would like to feel that they have a very decent chance of getting a result vs the 5th place CONMEBOL team. They sure can compete with CONCACAFs to 3 on any given day. Didnt they hold England recently?

CONCACAF could well lose the half spot in the near future...or they could end up facing off with the CONMEBOL team.

And Jamaica will continue to slide as long as we continue to employ local coaches to run our football. Trinidad is playing better football today because of Beenhakers input. Even the Uasies have improved immensly since firing the Aussie coach and employing Hiddink. Caribbean countries cannot excell with Caribbean coaches. Caribbean coaches are good enough only to win Caribbean cups, they will struggle even in CONCACAF. Bertille and Carl Brown are good for the caribbean, but bad for internatinal football  ;)

« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 10:24:48 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2005, 10:25:35 AM »
I always used to read and follow since the days of Trinidad and Tobago Football Online.  Ah just never used to post.  One thing though, ah fan is ah fan.  We supposed to love the fact that this community is growing.  That is the aim, right?  So why everyone talkiing about Johnny come lately?   We all backing the Warriors, right? Ah hope so. 

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2005, 10:32:04 AM »
This result & performance by Jamaica reminds me of when we played Scotland in Scotland.  We lost 3-0 and the Scottish commentators were LAUGHING AT US! 

So RF..I feel yuh on dis one.  We have we differences but ah have to gi yuh yuh props...yuh is a die hard supporter of yuh squad so when someting like dis happen, ah know wha yuh goin through.

To me, these types of results can be either viewed as complete anomalies, or demonstrate clearly to us we not as good as we would like to think we are.  Probably a bit of both but more of the latter.  Remember, this is a similar Jamaica squad that did well against a relatively full strength Brazilian team in another friendly back in the day.

At the end of the day, friendlies are MOSTLY marketed training excercises.  The fact that Australia are preparing for a WC playoff and Jamaica eh really doing anything probably had a large part to play.

Look how I consolin RF eh?  Ah better go and check mehself.   ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2005, 10:32:49 AM »
eh yu dumb c**t I own a T&T Passport Not because I was raised in JA dat makes me a Jamaican.. I could tell from yu statement yu a newcommer to this board..  also if T&T dont use there fareign base players who de f**k they will use..Yu pushing up yu dutty mouth and yu aint know sh*t .. How many locals based T&T used against Panama?.. allyuh fellass does really get mi angry somtimes..when all yuh come and talk sh&t like a dat a feal fi slap yu rass thru mi keyboard.. Go wash yu mouth wid some toilet detrgent before talking to mi ok..who yu rather see T&T play innah warm up?.. St Vincent ..bermuda ..
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2005, 10:41:28 AM »
eh yu dumb c**t I own a T&T Passport Not because I was raised in JA dat makes me a Jamaican.. I could tell from yu statement yu a newcommer to this board..  also if T&T dont use there fareign base players who de f**k they will use..Yu pushing up yu dutty mouth and yu aint know sh*t .. How many locals based T&T used against Panama?.. allyuh fellass does really get mi angry somtimes..when all yuh come and talk sh&t like a dat a feal fi slap yu rass thru mi keyboard.. Go wash yu mouth wid some toilet detrgent before talking to mi ok..who yu rather see T&T play innah warm up?.. St Vincent ..bermuda ..
warmonga..

Relax breds.. I did not attack you bredda.. Seriously no need for all that ..... I dont know about your passports and all da, and I still dont understand where all that come from..

You right i am a new commer to the board.. i will not fight you down on that .. But I was only stating how i felt on the issue.. if you disagree, no probs with that.. after all, Look at how RF answered.. He en get on like you .. breds. seriously, wasn't much need for all that..
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2005, 10:45:28 AM »
eh yu dumb c**t I own a T&T Passport Not because I was raised in JA dat makes me a Jamaican.. I could tell from yu statement yu a newcommer to this board..  also if T&T dont use there fareign base players who de f**k they will use..Yu pushing up yu dutty mouth and yu aint know sh*t .. How many locals based T&T used against Panama?.. allyuh fellass does really get mi angry somtimes..when all yuh come and talk sh&t like a dat a feal fi slap yu rass thru mi keyboard.. Go wash yu mouth wid some toilet detrgent before talking to mi ok..who yu rather see T&T play innah warm up?.. St Vincent ..bermuda ..
warmonga..

Relax breds.. I did not attack you bredda.. Seriously no need for all that ..... I dont know about your passports and all da, and I still dont understand where all that come from..

You right i am a new commer to the board.. i will not fight you down on that .. But I was only stating how i felt on the issue.. if you disagree, no probs with that.. after all, Look at how RF answered.. He en get on like you .. breds. seriously, wasn't much need for all that..
My apoligies Bredda is jes sometimes mi blood pressure does raise when mi feal sey man talking garbage..
warmonga...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Silver-Corbeaux

• Jr. Warrior
  • RF is really ah Trini hornchile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2005, 10:48:07 AM »
CONCACAF could well lose the half spot in the near future...or they could end up facing off with the CONMEBOL team

So Jamaica geh 5, and now all of ah sudden the Concacaf duh deserve the .5 spot, what the hell I does hear dread!

Look RF take your sour-grapes shit elsewhere! When it come to dat 5 ulyuh geh from Austrailia, You better do like the song say, "TAKE DAT AN COOL IT!"[/color]

And playing Jamaica now is not going to do T&T any good, we next play Mexico, then hopefully Bahrain or Uzbekistan, these are all countries that have qualified or are still in the running for Germany, unlike the "I-Wayne Allstars."

We go talk about Jamaican when next it becomes relevant to anyone, say bout four years from now, in the mean time try to see what you can learn from "Sweet T&T," and hush yuh BomboKlat mouth.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 10:52:51 AM by Silver-Corbeaux »

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2005, 11:00:54 AM »
TnT playing Jamaica in a friendly at this point would be useless to us. The best ting is if we could play kuwait or Iran away, similar teams and similar atmospere although it would just be a friendly. Even a lower ranked team like Macedonia or Belarus would still give use a good work out.

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2005, 11:23:55 AM »
warmonga..
Warmonga like all the war do some serious mental damage too you.
 :flamethrower: for you
You are the newcomer to the board. Let me tell you how things does work everybody post there views if you dont agree with there views to bad or you express that in a decent and respectable way. Don't be cuss out nobody.
You are a sore :loser:, because Jamaica ain't make it to the final stage and have to rely on friendlies so they can get some international play.but they looking more like whipping boy where strikers can pad there stats on.
So warmonga take it easy nah. because i am not like oconnorg, so watch how u repling
Troy  8)
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2005, 12:46:58 PM »
Quote from: Reggaefan on Today at 12:19:26 PM
CONCACAF could well lose the half spot in the near future...or they could end up facing off with the CONMEBOL team

RF, what does this statement have to do with JA losing to Aus?

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2005, 01:25:46 PM »

This result & performance by Jamaica reminds me of when we played Scotland in Scotland.  We lost 3-0 and the Scottish commentators were LAUGHING AT US! 

Yeah boy palos, ah know how dat one feel! dem was calling we ah "sunday morning pick up side who couldnt string two or more passes together"! dat game real hurt me.

the score was actually 4-1 and we were down 4-0 after the first 45 minutes!

I understand how RF feels cause this cannot be a true representation of how JA really plays!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2005, 01:28:42 PM »

So RF..I feel yuh on dis one.  We have we differences but ah have to gi yuh yuh props...yuh is a die hard supporter of yuh squad so when someting like dis happen, ah know wha yuh goin through.

To me, these types of results can be either viewed as complete anomalies, or demonstrate clearly to us we not as good as we would like to think we are.  Probably a bit of both but more of the latter.  Remember, this is a similar Jamaica squad that did well against a relatively full strength Brazilian team in another friendly back in the day.

At the end of the day, friendlies are MOSTLY marketed training excercises.  The fact that Australia are preparing for a WC playoff and Jamaica eh really doing anything probably had a large part to play.

I agree Jamaica eh play in ages.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2005, 01:41:28 PM »

I agree Jamaica eh play in ages.

Well....dey did jes play Guatemala a week or so ago....but fuh de most part...not de same squad.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

1]; } ?>