April 25, 2024, 03:10:31 PM

Author Topic: Cut the Dreads OFF or groom it Pls  (Read 10732 times)

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Cut the Dreads OFF or groom it Pls
« on: July 30, 2009, 08:32:29 PM »

Yeah i had a ras, and played soccer, it was groomed and never past my shoulders cool

But come on Marvin Oliver, come on Dawricka, come on Toussaint (i will give a bligh to brian williams) even though i feel like he started the whole thing

Their ras out of control reaching pass thier Ass, ungroomed, they skinny like they on crack and have themselves looking like weed smokers who play soccer part time on international TV.

Latas even kept his under control.

even if they had a cheekly little head fake, its now impossible to do so with a long tail wagging along your ass as you try to dribble. I have seem saha scored glancing headers off the back of the head even, yuh think that even possible with a out of control ras.

It seems like the only thing that good for is to Pull and and throw you off just like what Peter Crouch Did to Sancho

No disrespect to the Religious Movement, but if your job depended on it you would cut it or groom it and in this case it just not helping the cause....out of control ras foot ballers help your self and help your side control the dreads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: Cut the Dreads OFF or groom it Pls
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 08:50:52 PM »
Rastaman doh touch their hair soldier. If you want to be chemical ras and groom, that good for you but leave other men with their ras, please. Judge not lest u be judged. Don't mock de dread.

"Grow your dreadlocks, don't be afraid of the wolf pack"
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 09:11:04 PM »
Rastaman doh touch their hair soldier. If you want to be chemical ras and groom, that good for you but leave other men with their ras, please. Judge not lest u be judged. Don't mock de dread.

"Grow your dreadlocks, don't be afraid of the wolf pack"
tell him spidey,i did not men like u (mock de dread) still exists :beermug:

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 09:17:20 PM »

Yeah i had a ras, and played soccer, it was groomed and never past my shoulders cool

But come on Marvin Oliver, come on Dawricka, come on Toussaint (i will give a bligh to brian williams) even though i feel like he started the whole thing

Their ras out of control reaching pass thier Ass, ungroomed, they skinny like they on crack and have themselves looking like weed smokers who play soccer part time on international TV.

Latas even kept his under control.

even if they had a cheekly little head fake, its now impossible to do so with a long tail wagging along your ass as you try to dribble. I have seem saha scored glancing headers off the back of the head even, yuh think that even possible with a out of control ras.

It seems like the only thing that good for is to Pull and and throw you off just like what Peter Crouch Did to Sancho

No disrespect to the Religious Movement, but if your job depended on it you would cut it or groom it and in this case it just not helping the cause....out of control ras foot ballers help your self and help your side control the dreads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

mock d dread, i respect everybody opinion on dis board
wit dat bein said... yuh cud pelt yuh frame wid dat loose argument yuh bringin. yuh cuda comment on d situation a different way. yuh didnt have to come off so disrespectful.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 09:47:23 PM »
Spidey have a point, especially since I and I cyar grow none.
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 10:19:18 PM »
i eh know what to say....or type...this real funny and real kinda cacaholeish at the same time
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 03:41:46 AM »
Another baldhead move.... :devil:

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2009, 05:11:11 AM »
bertille st clair ah always knew u were on d board
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 05:36:52 AM »
save shampoo.. shave your head.  :angel:

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 05:38:57 AM »
Aye yah yaye....  ???

Its a small fack up and a fack post at the same time oui...

Some ways I see the points... I always have to ask myself is it fashion or religion or neither, or just the freedom to be yourself....

A question for the breddas with dreds... "How much does dreads hinder your game?"

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 05:55:16 AM »
Mock the dread is a very brave man. However the Question was asked- How much does the dread  hinder you game- Or does it. Last Evening when Bartholomew came on for WConnection something did not look right with him. It is not about the dread locks per se - somebody help me out here. A dread is a dread.

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 06:20:15 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:... Damn Mock de dread have real big ass balls to tell man how they should wear the damn hair...first man want to tell Latas doh wear he earring now this ??? ???....Get ah Fu#ing  life nah man go play with ah dolly or take out yuh damn tampon or something since yuh so frickin idle and have nuthin else to do with yuh damn time.. >:(

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 06:41:45 AM »
A question for the breddas with dreds... "How much does dreads hinder your game?"

1) when u have small dreads and u cah tie it, it always in your eye if you forget u hair tie or it buss or something

2) it used to throw my headers off a lil bit cause of the additional weight sometimes, i find i used to jump lil lower than i anticipated(or it coulda be old age causing that)

3) the hair pulling scene is go unnoticed unless u make a big issue for the ref

4) after d sweat, u cah just go and meet d girls cause u hair smelling renk even if u take a fresh :-)

But all them thing is small thing that u could prepare for.

But it used to help when u flinging it around, cause men cah mark u properly  when they have hair lashing them in they face.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 06:52:09 AM »
Thx God d season  strtin soon.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2009, 06:57:32 AM »
I agree with Mock de Dread....is because of ah man ras Peter Crouch was able to score on we in '06..... :devil: ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 07:02:57 AM »

post of the year!!! :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2009, 07:22:50 AM »
Mock de Dred i think if you had stuck to how the hair style may be affecting these guys Football it would be better,but this is nothing more than an attack on a particular group of people,this topic will always be contraversal because it's sensitive,i thought we had overs this kind of thing. 

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2009, 07:53:20 AM »

1) when u have small dreads and u cah tie it, it always in your eye if you forget u hair tie or it buss or something

2) it used to throw my headers off a lil bit cause of the additional weight sometimes, i find i used to jump lil lower than i anticipated(or it coulda be old age causing that)

3) the hair pulling scene is go unnoticed unless u make a big issue for the ref
4) after d sweat, u cah just go and meet d girls cause u hair smelling renk even if u take a fresh :-)

But all them thing is small thing that u could prepare for.

But it used to help when u flinging it around, cause men cah mark u properly  when they have hair lashing them in they face.

LOL....
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2009, 08:00:52 AM »

Amen to that!
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2009, 08:05:14 AM »

COSIGNNNNNN   :D

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2009, 08:23:49 AM »
I for one against de Bertilles and dem and think that you cyah tell ah man what to wear or how he should look .... however I do feel that having long dreads can be somewhat obstructive to a player's complete concentration.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2009, 09:03:53 AM »
I read in one of our Dailies where players complained bout getting lash in their face with players 'dredlocks',some complained that if it gets you in the eye damage can happen.

Offline Mock de Dread

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2009, 09:04:35 AM »
Brothers

I am sorry if i came off disrespectful. But i did say "No disrespect to the Religious Movement" and personal grooming choice

and yes the post should have really been "does it help or hinder your game" I really cant see it helping with any quick head movement etc

and again i apologise to any ras men out there, the post was done when i was reflecting on the San jauan Jaboleth game seeing marvin oliver on the field having no impact looked like a goat out there . A goat because like he was only on the field to graze on the grass! when he found out it was an artifical surface he eh even graze he did nothing. And also on dawricka's game in last champion league. further it may not even be a ras issue it may be them having off days but you sure sand out having a bad game when you have a RAS everybody easily singles out out.

For the record i still think it hinders a players game (when it is left ungroomed down to your waist) and on the question of ear rings and other Jewerly a BIG no if its on the field , Its a Hazard. Off the field wear a note ring for all i care just not on the field

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 09:13:01 AM »
a couple of years ago, I played in a game against strike squad and a fellah on our side grab Brian Williams locks..

the game stop for a full 15 minutes under argument vibes, whole sweat coulda done right there and then ah tell yuh it was ah serious ting. men had to cool him down..

another time i play ah fete match against valdez and torry, it had ah ras playing last stopper and the man dreads was kicking like ah demon.. so much so that we end up playin in a 4 - 6 formation because the 2 forwards decide they will play out on the wing.. we end up getting about 7 in that game..

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2009, 09:58:23 AM »
Brothers

I am sorry if i came off disrespectful. But i did say "No disrespect to the Religious Movement" and personal grooming choice

and yes the post should have really been "does it help or hinder your game" I really cant see it helping with any quick head movement etc

and again i apologise to any ras men out there, the post was done when i was reflecting on the San jauan Jaboleth game seeing marvin oliver on the field having no impact looked like a goat out there . A goat because like he was only on the field to graze on the grass! when he found out it was an artifical surface he eh even graze he did nothing. And also on dawricka's game in last champion league. further it may not even be a ras issue it may be them having off days but you sure sand out having a bad game when you have a RAS everybody easily singles out out.

For the record i still think it hinders a players game (when it is left ungroomed down to your waist) and on the question of ear rings and other Jewerly a BIG no if its on the field , Its a Hazard. Off the field wear a note ring for all i care just not on the field

This is undulating bullshit ... how to count de ways? And, no justice was done with yuh second post. Yuh "apology" hollow. Yuh cyah be seriously stating no disrespect to personal grooming choice and uttering a load of folly.

Groomed or ungroomed down to the waist, what's the difference? Clearly, ONE of your issues is with non-salon locks. Explain to me how grooming obstructs player performance. Carry yuh what's it not.

Yuh second post show yuh wasn't on kicks, and dahis de only reason ah responding.

The Laws of the Game provide for remedies and protection for ALL players ... What's more, ah doh hear yuh addressing other ballers with long hair. Big expletive steups.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:06:31 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2009, 10:02:17 AM »
I believe you have a good point.

Dreads should make sure they tie up they hair better or wear some protected cover for it as it could cost a team. Brent Sancho vs Peter Crouch was a perfect example.

It have nothing to do with disrespecting anyone !!!

If it was an Indian or white with a long pony tail I would also say the same thing.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2009, 10:05:10 AM »
a couple of years ago, I played in a game against strike squad and a fellah on our side grab Brian Williams locks..

the game stop for a full 15 minutes under argument vibes, whole sweat coulda done right there and then ah tell yuh it was ah serious ting. men had to cool him down..

another time i play ah fete match against valdez and torry, it had ah ras playing last stopper and the man dreads was kicking like ah demon.. so much so that we end up playin in a 4 - 6 formation because the 2 forwards decide they will play out on the wing.. we end up getting about 7 in that game..

:devil: :devil: :devil: :rotfl:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2009, 10:11:31 AM »
Brothers

One should never spoil an apology with an excuse!

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2009, 10:46:03 AM »
Yeah, grabbing locks in a game is very very dangerous. It is similar to grabbing the helmet of a player in an American football game. Grabbing lock should be an instant red card.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2009, 10:53:08 AM »
mine almost down to my waist and no it doesn't hinder me.   also, i does take care of my locks (not in salon and ting but i do what is necessary to make sure it is not smelling).   

1]; } ?>