April 28, 2024, 09:44:10 PM

Author Topic: Just come back from the Nou Camp....  (Read 1946 times)

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Just come back from the Nou Camp....
« on: July 31, 2009, 09:28:22 PM »
Was a sight to behold, football fans period, but Barca fans in particular would enjoy the experience and mind you I did not even see a match!  Some of the highlights:

(i) At the entrance to the museum were glass cases w/the Barca kit from inception to current.  (Boy boots were awful looking in the early 1900s, glad I missed that era)

(ii) Upon entering the actual museum the players who competed in the historic treble are portrayed, little write up of each of them along w/a photo and their resp team shirt. 

(iii) The history of the club is portrayed throughout w/past legends to current stars displayed on gigantic boards

(iv) Video clips of various games from this past season are on show throughout the museum, in particular the 2-0 CL final and the game vs RM at the Bernabeu.  The 3 trophies are also on display and that was a major hit, everyone was taking photos in front of those.

(v)  A few $$ making schemes as well of course, you can take pics w/players superimposed and w/the last CL trophy for a few Euro.  In the gift shop you can purchase nuff nelia

Then low and behold as I was walking away from one of the displays, I see this magger man in a sailor hat and dark macohmeh man shades on, it was Pep, disguise worked well, but I was bein a nosy trini, so ah pull him sqaure for a quick SWN interview, here's how it went:

100% B: So Pep, nice disguise, but quickly, I am from TT and am a Barca fan, did not think I would be seeing you here today
Pep: Yes, had to stop by to close a few last minute things, but seeing that you are a fan all the way from TT, I decided to oblige

100% B: Thanks again, well, this may not be the best way to start this interview, but why sell Samuel?
Pep: Yes, this is a hard one for fans to swallow and the players as well.  Samuel is a truly great player and it is no overstatement when I say that he was in part responsible for the two recent CL successes we have had

100% B: Yes, well I read on "La Vanguardia" his "last" interview where he stated that the players were not at all happy w/this recent move, could you comment further?
Pep: I'd love to, but I really cannot, let's just say Joan can be a challenging personality to please at times.

100% B: Fair enough, on SWN, many Barca fans were truly unhappy
Pep: Yes, this is not surprising, but Ibra is a very good player and I think we will continue to grow from strength to strength.  We wish Samuel well at Inter

100% B: Are you familiar w/the SWN?
Pep: Are you kidding me?  Of course, I first heard of the forum when TT qualified for the 06 WC and decided to check it out, I actually did not realize you were a Barca fan, I am more familiar w/posters such as Freakazoid, Disgruntled, Filho, and Jah Gol, from a Braca standpt that is

100% B: Anything in particular stands out for you from reading SWN?
Pep: Yes, you guys don't keep anything back.  I most particularly like some of the TT expressions I have learnt such as "Bazodee", "chupidee", "labourer", and then my personal favorite "macoh meh man"

100% B: Why is "macoh meh man" your favorite?
Pep: Depending on your next few qus, you will see why

100% B: Fair enough, any comments on the trophies this season?
Pep: We had an awesome year, I know many credit me, but quite frankly the players worked very hard, in the end we even had a few major injuries and suspensions threatening our successes but we pulled through

100% B: Any comments on the CL final?
Pep: Great game for us, Man U is a great team and Alex F is a great coach, but once we were playing vs the macoh meh man, we had to go for the jugular and run rings around the 11 cones from Man U (nice one Dinho  ;D)

100% B: LOL, you mean CR?  :rotfl:
Pep: I mean the man is a very good player, but he whines to much, so I must apologize to DHW, Cappo, SM, and others, but once the macoh meh man was a Man U player, we went for the kill

100% B: What about the 6-2 vs RM at the Bernabeu?
Pep: You know, we just clicked that game, truly in the back of our minds we were thinking, CL final coming up, let's fine tune, cause let's face it, the league title was already won.

100% B: What about next season? RM have strengthened their team
Pep: Well, the 6-2 at the Bernabeu will look like baby food as the macoh meh man has now changed teams, so let me apologize to Kicker, Toppa, and all others ahead of time, but this guy makes me want to anihilate an opponent on the field of play

100% B:  :rotfl:  Nice Pep, well thanks for your time, I know the friendly is coming up this weekend, can we expect anything?
Pep: Yes, we will give some of the 2nd team players more playing time, it's an off season friendly vs LA after all

100% B: Well best of luck next season, still upset about Eto'o, but we will move on
Pep: Understandable, good luck in your 2010 campaign

100% B:  :frustrated:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009, 05:42:29 AM by 100% Barataria »
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Just come back from the Nou Camp....
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 12:28:02 AM »
This isn't the same as Sam's "interview" with Latas, is it?  ???

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 03:16:40 AM »
d man had mi until he say ah man wearing ah sailor hat  :rotfl: like pep was going and fish
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 05:45:01 AM »
d man had mi until he say ah man wearing ah sailor hat  :rotfl: like pep was going and fish

:rotfl:, nah, ah really went there, will post some pics later, only lie of course is meetin Pep...
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 06:49:41 AM »

:rotfl:, nah, ah really went there, will post some pics later, only lie of course is meetin Pep...

The thread is worthless without pics!!

nah scrap that... is barca... it worthless anyway  :devil:

just joking barca men... doh kill meh
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 06:54:52 AM »
nice trip Barataria. Cant wait for the pics.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2009, 08:07:03 AM »
barca? what's that some kind ah smelly fish??????

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009, 08:12:59 AM »
yuh had meh till yuh ask if he familiar with SWN  ;D
sounds like yuh had a good time
post the pics  :beermug:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 09:16:57 AM »
I taught you was going to Port of Spain... not the country Spain.. :rotfl:

hope it was a bess trip..

Stimilute the economy.. spend dem Euros.. :beermug:
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 12:54:07 PM »

You do good to pay the €8 to go in the museum... the store was boss though.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 09:11:43 PM »
wifey tie up yuh foot or yuh had time to explore. ;D
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 09:34:20 PM »
wifey tie up yuh foot or yuh had time to explore. ;D

If a man like yuhself was dey wid meh ah wulda explore fuh sure  ;D  De highlight was de beach, some bess tings was dey, odders shulda keep deyself completely garbed though

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2009, 09:36:08 PM »
summer nearly done yuh know we eh take that scotch yet
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>