April 25, 2024, 06:24:50 AM

Author Topic: Emirates Cup  (Read 789 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Emirates Cup
« on: August 01, 2009, 09:48:49 AM »
Rangers won 1-0 vs PSG

Arsenal playing At Madrid now. Hear nah I forget how sweet a baller Rosiky is. Dam! he making dem At Madrid defenders backway.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Emirates Cup
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 11:40:42 AM »
ras, little mozart was alwyas a dan...ever since he was mashing dem up in germany wid dortmund.   arsenal won this one 2-1, i had to make a turn and ent see the match but from what men saying on de boards the game wasnt too hot.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 01:12:15 PM »
I have to say this quietly but based on the brand Arsenal was playing last season I am quietly optimistic that they can take the league ....they playing the brand of ball I like to see and the tormentor on that team is gonna be Theo Walcott. Wenger is not a fool I felt he saw adequate replacements for Adebayor in Rosicky and the russian dude !

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 10:49:57 AM »
Arsenal youths running all over Rangers. 3-0 Wilshire with a double.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 11:12:44 AM »
I have to say this quietly but based on the brand Arsenal was playing last season I am quietly optimistic that they can take the league ....they playing the brand of ball I like to see and the tormentor on that team is gonna be Theo Walcott. Wenger is not a fool I felt he saw adequate replacements for Adebayor in Rosicky and the russian dude !

To be honest Theo 2-2 dong heself at the u21 and I expected to see him excel. Ah see  Wenger came to his defense recently as criticized the fact that he went from senior team to u21, where it's supposed to be a progression thing where you work from U21 to senior team. But I agree that they have a young team that can do damage.

With people discounting them.. watch they eh surprise everyone. dais if they could get by Spurs  :angel:

1]; } ?>