April 25, 2024, 05:16:26 AM

Author Topic: Hector keeps Connection CCL hopes alive.  (Read 3857 times)

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
Re: Hector keeps Connection CCL hopes alive.
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2009, 09:26:33 AM »
Do you notice how poor the usual support is for local games?

I thought the attendance was pretty poor. The uncovered section was virtually empty which is strange since Connection put a lot into marketing this game. Its the same old story, nobody here bothers to show unless someone big rolls into town.

The camera was facing the uncovered section, the covered section was actually full because of the low price. We couldnt even get in to the covered due to the crowd.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
Re: Hector keeps Connection CCL hopes alive.
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2009, 10:22:37 AM »
You know it is just so amazing. Here it is Fevrier coached W into winning the C'bean Club Championship just earlier this year, this win which has them playing the current games against Red Bulls, but because Connection had a bad game & didn't win the match people are calling for the coach's head. They are also the winners of the first trophy of the PFL this year. OH boy you just can't please a trini. Fevrier if you are reading this just take strength & continue doing what you are doing because from all that I know your players & employers appreciate it & at the end of the day they are the ones who matter. How many of them criticising supported the game, how many of them who are away from Trinidad encouraged their family & friends to go support the team. How many of them in the TRI state will go to support the team. The answer my friend is blowing in the wind, it's blowing in the wind.

Fevrier if yuh reading this ORGANIZE YUH TEAM.
Two islands are better than one.

1]; } ?>