April 28, 2024, 08:46:03 PM

Author Topic: Zamora and Samuel issue an apology to T&T  (Read 15823 times)

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora and Samuel issue an apology to T&T
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2009, 12:12:31 PM »
For the ppl who were questioning Zamora'a commitment, ah hope allyuh see now that Zamora is 100% committed!

To Fulham.

ah jus hope ppl dat seein an takin notes
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2009, 12:14:53 PM »
I didn't see anything out of what's ordinary for English football really.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2009, 12:55:52 PM »
Am not backing Zamora cause i eh know what the scene is... but its not far fetch for a player to be healed in a week... didn't Gerrard miss England game because of groin injury but play full 90 today... but anyway not backing Zamora o anything just go wait and see what happens in september.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2009, 01:46:22 PM »
didn't Gerrard miss England game because of groin injury but play full 90 today
Like I said.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2009, 04:39:11 PM »
I didn't see anything out of what's ordinary for English international football really.

Fixed it for you.

But ah guess because is Trinidad allyuh blood extra close tuh allyuh skin.  The club vs. country  controversy isn't anything new, yet I you don't hear the "committment" of other international players questioned.  Whenever it's a Trini player though everything short of treason is tossed around.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2009, 05:34:02 PM »
Like I said.

So was that game a friendly or a WCQ?

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2009, 07:44:33 PM »
Like I said.

a friendly

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2009, 10:40:24 PM »
Like I said.

a friendly

My point exactly.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2009, 01:07:43 AM »
As far as I can remember, J Lloyd Samuel was very interested in joining up with the Soca Warriors during the 2006 WCQ campaign but was unable to do so due to FIFA regulations at the time.
Zamora was the one who flat out refused to join the team.
J Lloyd did turn down an invitation to join the team in the 2002 WCQ campaign.  Then again, Shaka Hislop also turned down several overtures to join the T&T national team prior to his changing his mind and eventually doing so.
Me eh see no call fuh apology from he.  Maybe ex CIC players exempt.
But perhaps my recollection inaccurate.
Palos, yuh talkin pure unadulterated, polyunsaturated shit here. Shaka NEVER turned down TTFA/TTFF to  represent the country.  Ah know this rumour been circulating for years now and many people been braying the bullshit, nor have I read the rest of this thread to know what any other responses have been, but as a man that have a little position with this website/forum it is a little irresponsible of you to be perpetuating this kinda talk rather than maybe using your influence to have a sit-down with the man and ask for the facts.  Try to rely on facts and not recollection.  Recollection is only as good as your own memory......of your version of what you actually know.

*after reading the remainder of the thread, it is really amazing to see how stupid and sheepish some ah allyuh so-called "educated" men could be.  Men like bake and shark repeating the same bullshit he been repeating about the "Shaka" issue and the the ress ah allyuh puttin de man in de same category as Samuel and Zamora and allyuh really eh know absolutely NO facts. (Nah, WestCoast..... :shameonyou:.....ah wasn't lookin' fuh yuh dey)  Palos, allyuh men rel wrong and like I said before, you in a position to do proper research and display responsible reporting and yuh not doing that.  Obviously you have never talked to Shaka about it but yuh out here feedin' bullshit to the people but I am quite sure you can pick up a phone and make a call and reach the man.  I would think that you owe it to your own sense of pride and credibility to talk to the man about it before you come out here disparaging the man name.
Well I will be the first to admit that I do not know EVERYTHING there is to know about TTFF football, so I have to apologise to Shaka if what you say is so.
Your suggestion about an interview is spot on....maybe you could do it for us all ;)

Nah, WestCoast, I eh go do dat.  I is jes a "nobody" poster like some of the expert hypocrites on this forum does like to call people and I doh do interviews nor am I going to put out information that was told to me in confidence.   I am not a moderator of a website/forum that purports itself to be a credible voice of and information source to the fans of T&T Football.  However, if I were.......I know very well that I would do some basic research before I go out spreading ole talk.   ;)  MUHAHA forver!!   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2010, 01:15:25 PM »
Bobby Zamora is on Twitter, if Big Mag would like to interact with him  ;D http://www.twitter.com/BobbyZamora25

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2010, 05:54:49 PM »
Thanks Boss
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2010, 06:42:58 PM »
I dont mind the Samuel because from all inside talk is he wanted to play for T&T for a long time and has a tnt flag in his room

But the Zamora thing I dont agree with unless he apologizes for his remarks during the 2006 campaign..

Zamora was watched by the Trinidad and Tobago coach, Leo Beenhakker, who also spoke to Pardew. However, Zamora turned down the chance of playing in the World Cup finals with Trinidad and Tobago, saying in August 2005, "Trinidad is my dad's country and to play in the finals would be a dream but West Ham are more important. I am only thinking about the club at the moment and do not want to be distracted from that.[

until he gives an apology and promises to give his all for the team and not f**k off like Robbie Earl if we fail to Qualify then I'll accept him as a TnT player...

Funny how people saying Birchy rejected us in the past... lol allyuh real sad... Lawrence found out he had Trini roots and asked him If he would be interested in playing for T&T and he said yes... now look at him.. more Trini than Kenwyne Jones ... Birchall, Dwight,Dog,Lawrence,Avery,Carlos,C.Samuel and Stern are the only players on the current national team that will die for the shirt and the people...

Scotty and Jones "sweating" and studying injuries...

THIS

1]; } ?>