March 29, 2024, 03:04:26 AM

Author Topic: Zamora and Samuel issue an apology to T&T  (Read 15516 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Zamora and Samuel issue an apology to T&T
« on: August 06, 2009, 04:53:04 PM »
ah know it go merge...beacuse it look like it not important to allyuh....

The two players J Lloyd and Zamora should already have they speech written out for the first press conference...

and if it eh read something like  "well I know i said NO the first time..because da da da ...and then when I tried the second time..the rule stated da da da ...and now i am just happy to be here and sorry to the people i offended the first time da da da "...

until then...F@CK ZAMORA AND SAMUEL   WE DOWN TO 9 MEN

i cant believe allyuh taking this so easy....dem men tell we haul we mudder c#nt...
 and now allyuh asking..."Can zamora play left wing ???...

what kinda f#cking pride in the red white and black is that ??  F#CK MAN

and is only Big Mag this and dat,,,,I never tell we haul we mudder #nt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora and Samuel issue an apology to T&T
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 05:01:18 PM »
BM d peeps responsible eh have no pride in d RBW. Dem fellas real want 2 go a WC if dey willin 2 join we team. WC football more impt 2 dem than than we.

U 4get dat he has 2 include a personal apology 2 u
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 05:06:52 PM »
nah Weary..me eh want no personal apology...the country and the hardcore fans that bleed and cry for this team every second of every day... they need one...

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 05:07:39 PM »
the country and the hardcore fans that bleed and cry for this team every second of every day... they need one...
Some of them need one.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 05:11:45 PM »
nah Weary..me eh want no personal apology...the country and the hardcore fans that bleed and cry for this team every second of every day... they need one...

U in dat category.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 05:13:42 PM »
As far as I can remember, J Lloyd Samuel was very interested in joining up with the Soca Warriors during the 2006 WCQ campaign but was unable to do so due to FIFA regulations at the time.

Zamora was the one who flat out refused to join the team.

J Lloyd did turn down an invitation to join the team in the 2002 WCQ campaign.  Then again, Shaka Hislop also turned down several overtures to join the T&T national team prior to his changing his mind and eventually doing so.

Me eh see no call fuh apology from he.  Maybe ex CIC players exempt.

But perhaps my recollection inaccurate.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 05:19:16 PM »
Palos...you is a big ex moderator and you dont know what is the scene with Shaka ???

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 05:26:55 PM »
As far as I can remember, J Lloyd Samuel was very interested in joining up with the Soca Warriors during the 2006 WCQ campaign but was unable to do so due to FIFA regulations at the time.

Zamora was the one who flat out refused to join the team.

J Lloyd did turn down an invitation to join the team in the 2002 WCQ campaign.  Then again, Shaka Hislop also turned down several overtures to join the T&T national team prior to his changing his mind and eventually doing so.

Me eh see no call fuh apology from he.  Maybe ex CIC players exempt.

But perhaps my recollection inaccurate.

Palos my memory like yours

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 05:32:44 PM »

The two players J Lloyd and Zamora should already have they speech written out for the first press conference...

and if it eh read something like  "well I know i said NO the first time..because da da da ...and then when I tried the second time..the rule stated da da da ...and now i am just happy to be here and sorry to the people i offended the first time da da da "...

i cant believe allyuh taking this so easy....dem men tell we haul we mudder c#nt...

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

well said lion, well said!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 05:33:25 PM »

:rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl: apology go make u seriously feel better bout this? it just seem like this is eating u away from the inside man...

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 05:38:17 PM »
Palos...you is a big ex moderator and you dont know what is the scene with Shaka ???

From what I remember, Shaka Father was in tussle wit Jack Warner (what's new?) and Shaka wasn't playin fuh T&T durin dat time despite overtures being made to him to represent the RW&B.

In addition, Shaka was also in contention for England and was called up to the England squad.  He was a substitute keeper for England in a friendly against Chile and was an over aged member of England's U 21 team.  T&T was lucky that FIFA regulations at the time allowed him to change allegiance to T&T (after he had already repped England).

But daz jes my recollection
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 06:11:10 PM »

From what I remember, Shaka Father was in tussle wit Jack Warner (what's new?) and Shaka wasn't playin fuh T&T durin dat time despite overtures being made to him to represent the RW&B.

In addition, Shaka was also in contention for England and was called up to the England squad.  He was a substitute keeper for England in a friendly against Chile and was an over aged member of England's U 21 team.  T&T was lucky that FIFA regulations at the time allowed him to change allegiance to T&T (after he had already repped England).

But daz jes my recollection

Bigs, how come ya ent cussin Shaka also
same Khaki pants, not so?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 08:08:21 PM »
same ?? same ???

allyuh woulda let dem play in the world cup also...

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 08:24:17 PM »

Did Shaka Hislop do any different and he grew up in TT.

Once dey give 250 % on the field just chill your beans and take it. It's pro football.
It bothered me with Shaka but once he donned our national colours he was there for us, so that's just the way it is.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 08:45:03 PM »
I supportin Jloyld Samuel ....Zamora I maintain ...... f**k him   ......   f**k him  ... f**k him

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 09:03:57 PM »
I don't see the big deal with these players coming in. The U.S team consist of foreign players and they are doing pretty good for themselves. I don't see why people mad at Zamora.

1.He was born in England and believed he had a chance to rep his birth land in the WC, so it was either England or T&T, That's an easy answer. ENGLAND!!!!

2.He is here now, despite the fact we might not qualify, I am sure he knows that once he gets capped, that's the end of his England dream. Too me looks like he left that behind to play for us, that's a big decision.

3.He is a striker who can score goals when on his game unlike some who play for us at present firing blanks.

4. He don't owe anyone an apology, TTFF went to him, he did not come to the TTFF. If you wanna be mad at someone, try it on the TTFF.....

As for Samuel... He was born here and was willing to play for us in the past, so he is more than welcome in our T&T team. 

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 09:30:10 PM »
let bygones be bygones......hopefully Zamora will apologize by scoring winning goals....
if we shit was really organized then we wouldn't have to looking all over for players...so you may as well say
f**k TTFF dey is ah bunch ah mudder cnuts

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 09:56:31 PM »
I supportin Jloyld Samuel ....Zamora I maintain ...... f**k him   ......   f**k him  ... f**k him

I say I wasn't going to comment on this whole Zamora and Samuel thing again... but I can't resist:

Shaka blank we.  Personal dispute with Jack... desire to play for England as a first choice... whatever.  He blank we.  He subsequently change he mind and today everybody hail him as a hero.

Birchall showed no interest in repping TnT until Lawrence plant ah seed in he head that he could get a chance to rep a national side.  Did he only learn of his mother being born in POS when Lawrence mention it?

Mind you...

I fully support both Birchall and Shaka and recognize their earlier stances for what they are... men making personal decisions with their own personal careers/interest at heart.  Man want to make it seem like Zamora and Samuel being selfish in using "we".  Who they using?  Big Mag yuh is ah fella ah respect but this personal campaign of yours making yuh seem real small and misinformed.  No offense.

This is not about no "RWB"... this is about professional footballers and an equally selfish TTFF.  Somebody go tell Noreiga that de shitty treatment he get after his injury two yrs ago was because of the "RWB". 

The real "RWB" here is the same TTFF that:
Couldn't give two shits about allyuh input or opinion...

who make it clear that the national team is their private property...

who say they could take allyuh hard earned tax dollars and spend it as Jack Warner sees fit

... and not account for it.

Who could blacklist the most successful crop of footballers the country has ever produced

...sabotaging the national team, and SA 2010 chances in the process

THAT TTFF could fack over these players all it want, and man could come on here and bump dey gum about how it wrong... but when the players look out fuh self is not between dem and the TTFF, man want to act like is sneak them footballers sneak inside man house in de middle ah de day and ress some pipe on dey wife and  break all over dey cornflakes or something.

Allyuh men simply cannot be serious, taking this thing so personal.  And being so boldface and hypocritical about it too.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:00:02 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2009, 04:11:55 AM »

I say I wasn't going to comment on this whole Zamora and Samuel thing again... but I can't resist:

Shaka blank we.  Personal dispute with Jack... desire to play for England as a first choice... whatever.  He blank we.  He subsequently change he mind and today everybody hail him as a hero.

Birchall showed no interest in repping TnT until Lawrence plant ah seed in he head that he could get a chance to rep a national side.  Did he only learn of his mother being born in POS when Lawrence mention it?

Mind you...

I fully support both Birchall and Shaka and recognize their earlier stances for what they are... men making personal decisions with their own personal careers/interest at heart.  Man want to make it seem like Zamora and Samuel being selfish in using "we".  Who they using?  Big Mag yuh is ah fella ah respect but this personal campaign of yours making yuh seem real small and misinformed.  No offense.

This is not about no "RWB"... this is about professional footballers and an equally selfish TTFF.  Somebody go tell Noreiga that de shitty treatment he get after his injury two yrs ago was because of the "RWB". 

who say they could take allyuh hard earned tax dollars and spend it as Jack Warner sees fit

Who could blacklist the most successful crop of footballers the country has ever produced

THAT TTFF could fack over these players all it want, and man could come on here and bump dey gum about how it wrong... but when the players look out fuh self is not between dem and the TTFF, man want to act like is sneak them footballers sneak inside man house in de middle ah de day and ress some pipe on dey wife and  break all over dey cornflakes or something.

Allyuh men simply cannot be serious, taking this thing so personal.  And being so boldface and hypocritical about it too.
TAM TAM!!!!!!!!!!! :busshead: :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2009, 04:19:22 AM »

Mind you...

lol. Well said.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2009, 05:33:48 AM »
Zamora and Samuels have real balls to work with AJW yes.... I know some players whose navel string bury in TnT soil and go never rep we under AJW.... dem men have bell yes.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2009, 06:10:28 AM »
everybody interest aligned so i cool
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2009, 06:15:05 AM »

Most footballers just want to play football and the biggest stage is a WC finals.
The fact that some have choices to make because of heritage just blurrs the issue.
When the teams take to the field  as long as is the red white and black that flying and pride in place it could be 11 chinaman that Hart find.

Of course you must be fully imbibed with your favorite hallucengenic beverage
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2009, 06:23:20 AM »

yall have to remember at the point in time Trinidad had never qualified for a WC. Them Fellas had better credentials than Birchall in terms of hoping to make the England team ( which is after all where they grow up) so that is why they wait. Tell me that none of yall woulda do the same thing if your parents was trini but you grow up in St Lucia and was a real good footballer. Tell me you wouldnt a wait to see if Trinidad woulda call you up ...
Yall jokey yes.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2009, 06:27:17 AM »

yall have to remember at the point in time Trinidad had never qualified for a WC. Them Fellas had better credentials than Birchall in terms of hoping to make the England team ( which is after all where they grow up) so that is why they wait. Tell me that none of yall woulda do the same thing if your parents was trini but you grow up in St Lucia and was a real good footballer. Tell me you wouldnt a wait to see if Trinidad woulda call you up ...
Yall jokey yes.

False pride is all it is. Everybody must choose T&T first regardless of circumstances. God forbid we's second choice for anybody. God is one ah we after all. Steups.

Talking bout USA arrogant.

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2009, 06:29:48 AM »
Come on Trinis! Why these men owe us an apology? If this was Jamaica, Barbados or El Salvador things would be different. The Jamaicans would be saying send more Brits and nobody would have a problem with it. The Salvadorians would be saying send more Gringos and nobody would have a problem.

From what I know, Samuel never said 'NO' to us. Yes, Zamora did said NO at  first, but give de man a chance to redeem he self. If he come over hear and mess he pants, then we can send he home packing. Otherwise, stay quiet and just suck it in for now.

I hearing too much complaining about this when we focus should be qualifying.  >:(

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2009, 06:42:16 AM »
Come on Trinis! Why these men owe us an apology? If this was Jamaica, Barbados or El Salvador things would be different. The Jamaicans would be saying send more Brits and nobody would have a problem with it. The Salvadorians would be saying send more Gringos and nobody would have a problem.

From what I know, Samuel never said 'NO' to us. Yes, Zamora did said NO at  first, but give de man a chance to redeem he self. If he come over hear and mess he pants, then we can send he home packing. Otherwise, stay quiet and just suck it in for now.

I hearing too much complaining about this when we focus should be qualifying.  >:(

I agree once a man have Trini blood in him he is ah Trini even if he deny it like them fellas for a while . They come like prodigal sons who finally coming home ..

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2009, 06:43:33 AM »
Ent yorke and Latas  ride out on we and only come back when we had a slim chance of qualifying for the world cup? U feel they only come back for we to qualify? they came back cause THEY wanted to play in a world cup b4 their careers came to an end.

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2009, 08:29:56 AM »
So ah guess Zamora gehhin booed like Becks each time he touch de ball?

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2009, 08:47:12 AM »
Sorry, like some I promised myself I was done with this story but ah cyah resist.

I don't understand people who have an issue with those of us who unhappy Zamora (and to a lesser extent Samuel) joining us. For me it's not the fact that he rejected us in the past that angers me, its how he rejected us that pisses me off and makes me side with BM. I said enough times, first he rejected us because he thought he had a chance with England...I can't argue with that. When it looked like his career with England was over we came in again but were struggling in the hex and he blatantly said his club career was more important than repping us. ONLY when we got to the playoff's did he suddenly voice a clear interest to join us. It so convienient some people forget this. To me that isn't a player that is interested in playing for T&T, that is a player interested in getting a World Cup appearance on his CV. Let the locals do the hard wuk then I go come in an get the glory. My issue with Samuel was when we asked him the second time he never said outright yes or no. To me he was hedging his bets waiting to see how close we could get to qualification before he made any commitment, shows how much he thought of repping the country of his birth ... like Zamora, only when we booked our oppertunity with Bahrain did he suddenly become willing to commit. I not as pissed with Samuel as I can't remember him ever dissing us in the press.

Their situations may be different now and I appreciate some guys here doh see what the problem is with their past behaviour but I'm against it. You guys can forgive and forget...great, well done you. But don't critisise others simply because we disgree.

And please stop using Shaka and Birchall as examples to put the Zamora situation into perspective. Birchall never rejected or avoided the oppertunity of playing for T&T....he had never considered it, there is a big difference. As soon as he was offered the chance, he said yes and has been a stellar servant ever since. As for Shaka, we all know he rejected overtures to play but as I recall this was done privately, I cannot remember him ever going in the press and categorically stating "T&T asked me to play for them but I'm not interested as I think my club career is more important!". He never waited until we were one game away from WC qualification to jump on the bandwagon. Doh even bother mentioning Yorke as fuh every time he said "Ah done with T&T", or "I need to concentrate on my club career" there was always a comeback. As far as I'm aware Yorke and Lata's appeared in every qualification campaign for the country since they made their debuts. I don't see how any of these guys can be used as evidence to support the 'Zamora was misunderstood' campaign.

1]; } ?>