March 28, 2024, 04:43:37 AM

Author Topic: Zamora and Samuel issue an apology to T&T  (Read 15510 times)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora and Samuel issue an apology to T&T
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2009, 08:50:40 AM »
If i born in trinidad and my mother born in guyana....and guyana call me up i going to say NO. Who d f**k wud give up a chance to play for england to come an play for trinidad, stop toting so much feelings about the situation  :rotfl:

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2009, 08:56:42 AM »

Most footballers just want to play football and the biggest stage is a WC finals.
The fact that some have choices to make because of heritage just blurrs the issue.
When the teams take to the field  as long as is the red white and black that flying and pride in place it could be 11 chinaman that Hart find.

Of course you must be fully imbibed with your favorite hallucengenic beverage

Hear he nah bout Hart find!!!  :rotfl:

Instant Davey Jenny nomination!!

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2009, 08:56:49 AM »
I understand some of de steupsing, but we have to understand all de lil factors involved and give dem man a bligh cause Trini is first choice only for Carnival and lime. Football? Not a chance. De man didn't want to play initially, but at least he ent say all we does do is drink rum under coconut tree  :devil:
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2009, 09:00:06 AM »
friendly warning : doh boo nobody on our national team in our presence...if yuh boo miss and hit we flag, we not responsible for whatever fallout or wraith yuh bring on yuhself   ::)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2009, 09:05:21 AM »
Forumites,

We should give Zamora and Jlloyd a proper Trini welcome!

We should have steel band when they walking out Customs in Piarco.

They should have a doubles, roti and bake and shark for their first meal and last but not least...

Before and after their first training session...they have to be indoctrinated into drinking rum under a coconut tree.

Lets bring out the best in our new players...besides we have Birchall/Yorke to be the translator/tourguide to help them settle in.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2009, 09:10:52 AM »
Ah guess ah night out at ZEN and 51 in order also...!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2009, 09:12:49 AM »
I dont mind the Samuel because from all inside talk is he wanted to play for T&T for a long time and has a tnt flag in his room

But the Zamora thing I dont agree with unless he apologizes for his remarks during the 2006 campaign..

Zamora was watched by the Trinidad and Tobago coach, Leo Beenhakker, who also spoke to Pardew. However, Zamora turned down the chance of playing in the World Cup finals with Trinidad and Tobago, saying in August 2005, "Trinidad is my dad's country and to play in the finals would be a dream but West Ham are more important. I am only thinking about the club at the moment and do not want to be distracted from that.[

until he gives an apology and promises to give his all for the team and not f**k off like Robbie Earl if we fail to Qualify then I'll accept him as a TnT player...

Funny how people saying Birchy rejected us in the past... lol allyuh real sad... Lawrence found out he had Trini roots and asked him If he would be interested in playing for T&T and he said yes... now look at him.. more Trini than Kenwyne Jones ... Birchall, Dwight,Dog,Lawrence,Avery,Carlos,C.Samuel and Stern are the only players on the current national team that will die for the shirt and the people...

Scotty and Jones "sweating" and studying injuries...

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2009, 09:31:21 AM »

Most footballers just want to play football and the biggest stage is a WC finals.
The fact that some have choices to make because of heritage just blurrs the issue.
When the teams take to the field  as long as is the red white and black that flying and pride in place it could be 11 chinaman that Hart find.

Explain the Davy Jenny nah Killa
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2009, 09:35:36 AM »
Yeah Small Mag have the quote that we all read.
Zamora blank us so he could concentrate on West Ham.
Nobody else did anything even close to that.

"Shaka blank us too."  
He was already in the England camp. Completely understandable.

"Yorke and Latas blank us too."
Temporarily quitting the team is not even relevant to this topic.

"Birchall did not make any moves to play for us until Lawrence talked to him."  
How de f**k a man supposed to know a team that he has never had contact with even think he's good enough to play for them?

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2009, 09:41:29 AM »
"Yorke and Latas blank us too."
Temporarily quitting the team is not even relevant to this topic.
Not only is it relevant, it's the same. And also, less excusable.

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2009, 09:45:12 AM »
"Trinidad is my dad's country and to play in the finals would be a dream but West Ham are more important. I am only thinking about the club at the moment and do not want to be distracted from that.

So what? Some of our own EPL-based players have  put club in front of country before. May be we should ban all the foreign-based that turned down call-ups at one time or another.

This whole discussion is ridiculous and purposeless. De men are NOW showing an interest to play and we should welcome them and stop complaining.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2009, 09:53:53 AM »
I dont mind the Samuel because from all inside talk is he wanted to play for T&T for a long time and has a tnt flag in his room

But the Zamora thing I dont agree with unless he apologizes for his remarks during the 2006 campaign..

Zamora was watched by the Trinidad and Tobago coach, Leo Beenhakker, who also spoke to Pardew. However, Zamora turned down the chance of playing in the World Cup finals with Trinidad and Tobago, saying in August 2005, "Trinidad is my dad's country and to play in the finals would be a dream but West Ham are more important. I am only thinking about the club at the moment and do not want to be distracted from that.[

So what? I find nothing wrong with what he said...You also should underline the part where he said playing for TnT would be a dream come true.
Hart for president

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2009, 09:54:31 AM »
what the hell they issuing an apology for? shaka did the same thing and man does worship him on here, bobby father said bobby would have chosen tt a long time ago when i spoke to him but the way the ttff is run kept many players other than him back from reppin the nation... not to mention the flak he would have gotten from his coach for flying back and forth, same shit with we other players, why doesnt anyone mention that, i find it real hypocritical this thread...

do allyuh ting bobby and samuel, do allyuh ting, doh mind some of these fellahs on here, different strokes for different folks
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 09:59:53 AM by Controversial »

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2009, 09:56:50 AM »
I eh see wha some of allyuh hurting allyuh head so for... it too freaking late anyhow for them fellas to make ah difference, WCQ 2010 over! Start thinking bout 2014.

Them 2 players have one more chance, both go be 32yrs in the 2013 the year leading up to World Cup 2014. We go have plenty of time to judge and see dem fellas character between now and then. But for now stressin over it eh really go make much difference. True them boy shoulda been here from the start, but seriously Zamora eh born here, he eh grow up here, he eh went to school here, he eh grow up gettin he heart break in 1989... so doh expect de man to have any strong emotions when it come to T&T, and to be honest yuh cah hold it against him. The man is an English Man. Plus with all de shit that was going on between the players and Jack/TTFA who can really blame dem men for saying fire bun that.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2009, 09:58:16 AM »

Unless we national team is Canada or Hart was recently installed as a scout wha de ass he talkin bout Hart?!

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2009, 09:59:26 AM »
"Trinidad is my dad's country and to play in the finals would be a dream but West Ham are more important. I am only thinking about the club at the moment and do not want to be distracted from that.

So what? Some of our own EPL-based players have  put club in front of country before. May be we should ban all the foreign-based that turned down call-ups at one time or another.

This whole discussion is ridiculous and purposeless. De men are NOW showing an interest to play and we should welcome them and stop complaining.

My point exactly...time to move on and lets win some FRICKIN games!!!!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2009, 10:00:50 AM »

So what? I find nothing wrong with what he said...You also should underline the part where he said playing for TnT would be a dream come true.

Yuh read wrong.
He say playing in a finals would be a dream come true.
Not for T&T.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2009, 10:13:45 AM »
Sorry, like some I promised myself I was done with this story but ah cyah resist.
As for Shaka, we all know he rejected overtures to play but as I recall this was done privately, I cannot remember him ever going in the press and categorically stating "T&T asked me to play for them but I'm not interested as I think my club career is more important!".

and again yorke put manu ahead of trinidad and we forgive him yorke and latapy ran away from our 2002 WCQ and we forgive them  .. leave zamora alone
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2009, 10:17:50 AM »

Unless we national team is Canada or Hart was recently installed as a scout wha de ass he talkin bout Hart?!

Maybe is Calder Hart he torkin bout wit de reference to de 11 chinamen?

Careful de davyjenny nomination come right back at yuh  8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2009, 10:18:54 AM »
bring him in (BZ) get to south africa then ride bench like latas

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2009, 10:26:18 AM »

Maybe is Calder Hart he torkin bout wit de reference to de 11 chinamen?

Careful de davyjenny nomination come right back at yuh  8)

OK I'll withdraw my nomination thank you very much  ;D

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2009, 10:51:06 AM »
October 14, 2009...all games played, miracles happen and TRI qualifies for SA2010 after a magnificent 2nd round of matches, will anyone here not be celebrating and hunting tics for South Africa because of Zamora and Samuel? I say, if having them join the squad brings results and qualification... to be absurd, I don't care if Latapy puts Lawrence in goal. In football it's the end-score that matters, if it was really the RBW the same persons taking that position would call the players to threaten a strike to force the government to deal with crime.

Let's not fool ourselves.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2009, 10:54:33 AM »
we have 5 days left.... If them eh come out and make a statement...then I down to 9 men...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2009, 11:00:57 AM »

Killa...doh jump in this one because the joke already escape you. You in foreign so yuh ent pick it up.

Its a heights joke...it ent no Davy Jenny thing

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2009, 11:04:57 AM »

so jus in case we doh qualify, an 'king zamora' buss d tape an leave us plebs high an dry after d qualifiers, ah wonder wat some of allyuh go be sayin on here. :thinking:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2009, 11:06:06 AM »

so jus in case we doh qualify, an 'king zamora' buss d tape an leave us plebs high an dry after d qualifiers, ah wonder wat some of allyuh go be sayin on here. :thinking:
Depends on what he do while he was here. If he try his all and give his best, "Thank you and good luck."

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2009, 11:07:12 AM »

If better cant be done...let the worse continue

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2009, 11:09:32 AM »
Killa...doh jump in this one because the joke already escape you. You in foreign so yuh ent pick it up.

Its a heights joke...it ent no Davy Jenny thing

Yeah ah realize de scenes aready and withdrew my nomination :beermug:

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2009, 11:10:09 AM »
If i born in trinidad and my mother born in guyana....and guyana call me up i going to say NO. Who d f**k wud give up a chance to play for england to come an play for trinidad, stop toting so much feelings about the situation  :rotfl:

My first and last COSIGN..

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2009, 11:15:01 AM »
What you guys not realising to is that these guys coming on board with us LAST in the group and on 2 POINTS... They could look at the situation and just not bother at all but they coming.. Everybody have selfish interests , even we as fans.. So doh dog the men , if they could contribute to us qualifying and they have trini blood POWER to them.

1]; } ?>