April 29, 2024, 05:25:05 AM

Author Topic: Stern John suffers suspected broken arm.  (Read 6766 times)

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
Re: Stern John suffers suspected broken arm.
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2009, 10:11:46 AM »
looking like he playing for Barca in that uniform
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2009, 12:47:32 PM »
 :whew: close call there...

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2009, 12:52:38 PM »
looking like he playing for Barca in that uniform

He chose that team to please Disgruntled....

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2009, 04:02:44 PM »
De man elbow came outta a place and they put it back in ..he will be out fro about a week but his arm is not broken .He is doing fine right now it's just a lil sore .

you sure is 1 week for that dread?

when that happen to me i was in a cast for about 4 weeks plus real pain and rehab..

Omar sorry tuh hear, but if yuh throw out yuh elbow jocking every day most likely it wud take longer tuh heal  :devil:

.just kiddin bro ..just kiddin  ;D :beermug: 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 04:12:35 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2009, 04:15:42 PM »
De man elbow came outta a place and they put it back in ..he will be out fro about a week but his arm is not broken .He is doing fine right now it's just a lil sore .

when that happen to me i was in a cast for about 4 weeks plus real pain and rehab..

Omar sorry tuh hear, but if yuh throw out yuh elbow jocking every day most likely it wud take longer tuh heal  :devil:

A medical marvel.  Trowin out yuh elbow while pinchin yuhself.  Well yes!

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline takenoprisoners

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2009, 07:54:36 AM »

JOHN SUFFERS SURGERY SETBACK

Wednesday 12 Aug 2009
Crystal Palace striker Stern John is facing around six weeks out of action as he requires surgery to fix a dislocated elbow.

The 32-year-old was injured on his Eagles debut at the weekend and an MRI scan has shown up damage which necessitates an operation.

Palace physio Nigel Cox told the South London Press: "We've had an MRI scan and we've been informed there is some ligament and muscle damage which needs repairing.

"We're looking at around six weeks before he can return. We're devastated and the lad is devastated.

"He's been so keen to prove himself to Neil Warnock and the team since he's come here."

http://www.4thegame.com/club/crystal-palace-fc/news/243885/john_suffers_surgery_setback.html

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2009, 08:27:53 AM »

A medical marvel.  Trowin out yuh elbow while pinchin yuhself.  Well yes!

wtf i now seeing this... :rotfl:

more like throwing out my elbow patting berris and palos on dey forrid.. left testicle and right testicle.. lol

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2009, 08:31:31 AM »

JOHN SUFFERS SURGERY SETBACK

Wednesday 12 Aug 2009
Crystal Palace striker Stern John is facing around six weeks out of action as he requires surgery to fix a dislocated elbow.

The 32-year-old was injured on his Eagles debut at the weekend and an MRI scan has shown up damage which necessitates an operation.

Palace physio Nigel Cox told the South London Press: "We've had an MRI scan and we've been informed there is some ligament and muscle damage which needs repairing.

"We're looking at around six weeks before he can return. We're devastated and the lad is devastated.

"He's been so keen to prove himself to Neil Warnock and the team since he's come here."

http://www.4thegame.com/club/crystal-palace-fc/news/243885/john_suffers_surgery_setback.html

well this is what i know...

i dislocate my elbow years ago keeping in a fete match when a man rock a full bullet from close range just when i put my hand on the ball to save..

most pain ever.. so bad that i experienced a full 20 mins memory loss i.e. is only afterwards they tell me how i cuss de doctor and bawl down de hospital when they was putting it back..

what i was told is that because of the nature of the elbow joint (hinge, not ball and socket), usually it never just dislocates, it also fractures.. when it dislocates like that is real ligament damage.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2009, 09:20:58 AM »
Ouch...but Stern always better when he have a point to prove. So hopefully he could be back in the team by October and start banging in some goals to reach the 20 mark by the end of the season.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline takenoprisoners

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2009, 11:40:04 AM »

Stern could be out for up to 10 weeks :(

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/palacelatest/John-10-weeks/article-1251155-detail/article.html

that works out to be 11 weeks  before we see him back with the RWB..

Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2009, 11:42:34 AM »
Stern days with the RWB are over.... let's face it... Zamora KJ, Glen, Scotty are the future.... :beermug:

1]; } ?>