March 28, 2024, 08:19:15 PM

Author Topic: Manchester United vs Chelsea FA Community Shield 2009  (Read 10348 times)

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: Manchester United vs Chelsea FA Community Shield 2009
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2009, 10:20:54 AM »
Will be an interesting season.  Man U are definitely not the invincible...Arsenal selling players like is a game, and Chelsea's players seem to love Ancellotti...'Pool manage to hold on to Mascherano (only by a whisker)...And the race will get off next week

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2009, 10:22:39 AM »
and the manboo-hoo-hoo-ing begins.........this is a team that gets more calls than a hot chick walking past a construction site and when things "balance out" agianst them all their fans can do is bitch and moan.  Imagine a man that support a team with the likes of paul scholes and the biggest cheating alumnus in all footbal in chrisitiana ronalda on its roster, have balls to point finger and call man dirty.......I agree that Ballack foul evra and the ref should have called a foul, but what kinda bitch player he is to be laying down holding his face (when Ballack clearly hit in in his chest) so long after the play has continued, a goal has scored and it's clear that the ref is NOT going to give you the call you're asking for? man......big facking steups.....take allyuh loss in an insignificant cup tie and go home oui!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2009, 10:25:15 AM »
and the manboo-hoo-hoo-ing begins.........this is a team that gets more calls than a hot chick walking past a construction site and when things "balance out" agianst them all their fans can do is bitch and moan.  Imagine a man that support a team with the likes of paul scholes and the biggest cheating alumnus in all footbal in chrisitiana ronalda on its roster, have balls to point finger and call man dirty.......I agree that Ballack foul evra and the ref should have called a foul, but what kinda bitch player he is to be laying down holding his face (when Ballack clearly hit in in his chest) so long after the play has continued, a goal has scored and it's clear that the ref is NOT going to give you the call you're asking for? man......big facking steups.....take allyuh loss in an insignificant cup tie and go home oui!

Uhh Chow you didnt get the Memo? Ronaldo at Real Madrid

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2009, 10:25:41 AM »
Foster - not ready for the big teams yet, Fergie got it wrong with the goal keeping decision

Berbatov - Waste ah f@cking time and money, too slow for this United team, kills the attack too much.

Valencia - Did nothing coming on.... I'll give him some more time.

Evra -  Did well tonight, not sure why fergie made him take that penalty kick so early. He missed against Bayern too.

Ref - Poor refereeing, inconsistent with his calls and should have blown for the foul on Evra.

We need another magical player who can create something out of nothing, like Ronaldo use to do. Chelsea won tonight by penalties...congrats I guess :-\ . Let the season begin!!!!!

Berba rel pulling stones dread
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2009, 10:26:13 AM »
Foster - not ready for the big teams yet, Fergie got it wrong with the goal keeping decision

Berbatov - Waste ah f@cking time and money, too slow for this United team, kills the attack too much.

Evra -  Did well tonight, not sure why fergie made him take that penalty kick so early. He missed against Bayern too.

Ref - Poor refereeing, inconsistent with his calls and should have blown for the foul on Evra.

We need another magical player who can create something out of nothing, like Ronaldo use to do. Chelsea won tonight by penalties...congrats I guess :-\ . Let the season begin!!!!!

I disagree with you on Foster.  Other than a couple situations where he had balls played back to him and he may have looked a little unsettled with the opponents' resulting pressure on him (which a LOT of 'keepers would struggle with and more teams need to do like Chelsea did) I find he had a brilliant game and made some very good saves to keep manu in the game.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2009, 10:28:33 AM »

That's why I referred to him as an "alumnus" Reaper.  I talking about the broader scope/history of how manu has benefitted from poor officiatiang that went their way and how much he spearheaded that campaign while he was there. 

Offline Reaper2004

• Warrior Nation Enforcer
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2009, 10:31:31 AM »

That's why I referred to him as an "alumnus" Reaper.  I talking about the broader scope/history of how manu has benefitted from poor officiatiang that went their way and how much he spearheaded that campaign while he was there. 

After he left I wouldnt consider him part of the Alumni, yea he played good when he feels like it but when it came to his attitude forget it.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2009, 10:34:04 AM »

I never liked him at United, I had a feeling his style of play would not compliment Man.U, and I was right...Small Mag has faith in him, I don't really like him on this team, I mean he got good control and upper body strength, but he does not have that EXTRA skill Tevez, Rooney or Ronaldo have to strike fear in opposing teams defense.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2009, 10:37:21 AM »

After he left I wouldnt consider him part of the Alumni, yea he played good when he feels like it but when it came to his attitude forget it.

OK.....when he was there and y'all was winning with his antics, I could never get a manboo fan to admit to his antics (or attitude, for that matter) and how much y'all benefitted from it.  Middlsbrough is the first team that comes to mind for how many times and how significantly I have seen that team suffer at the hands of cronalda and his attitude/antics.  Now you say you don't consider him an alumnus?  OK.  I hear yuh patnuh!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2009, 10:38:57 AM »

I disagree with you on Foster.  Other than a couple situations where he had balls played back to him and he may have looked a little unsettled with the opponents' resulting pressure on him (which a LOT of 'keepers would struggle with and more teams need to do like Chelsea did) I find he had a brilliant game and made some very good saves to keep manu in the game.
Well to be fair, I did make my assessment on those back passes and the way he came for the ball on the corner that resulted in the goal, I thought he could have gotton more hand on that ball, but like someone pointed out, Drogba thought he was the ball lol.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2009, 10:56:17 AM »
- The game change when Bosingwa came on

- Chelsea still have some work to do on the diamond.

- Cech shoulda save de first goal

- I dont find Drogba foul the keeper, he couldve gotten a bigger hand on that punch.

- The 2nd chelsea goal was a kinda bad call but play to de whistle.

- Evra had ah real sour afternoon lol.

- Foster look real shaky.

- Doh sleep on Nani this year.

- Why did they announce man of the match 5 mins before the game finish? Look the game had another twist.

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2009, 11:11:30 AM »
Charity Shields mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Chelseas first goal came as a result of Foster punching the ball into Carvalho's path and has to go down as a mistake. The second goal came when Evra lay in a heap at the other end of the pitch while the United players were urging Chelsea to put it out of play. Seeing as how the referee and United were forced to stop play a few minutes beforehand when Ballack lay crumpled on the floor after being pushed (and then immediately getting up when he got the decision), I thought United complaints were justified.

Chelsea are pretty formidable using a 4-3-3 system have enjoyed a lot of success with it in the past. If they persist with Ancelotti's diamond formation, I can see them dropping points in the league as theres no width and it gives the opposition full backs (and wingers) the run of the field and basically invites people to get in behind them. Its too narrow. 

Saying that, United did well to pull it back at the end and thats very encouraging for the new season.

giggsy11

« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2009, 11:32:43 AM »
MoM was Cech because he kept Chelski in making saves against Berba and Park.

Park as much as he is hustle man, he is limited and he gets exposed against better sides. He should never start another final inless it is against the bottom and middle feeders of the league.

Foster  was shaky and he should have done a better job at saving Lumpard's shot. As old as VDS is the one of his strengths is the calmness he brings to the back. I hope Foster can go from strength to strength as he plays more games. Sure Fabio was not impressed; he almost appears to become hyperactive on the pitch. 

Berba will have a much better year, not giving up on him, he brings more to the table than Tevez. He may need to play with Owens vs Rooney or he and Rooney need to communciate better as far as who staying up and who dropping back.

If the only way Valencia is going to get by a man is push and run well he will have some problems.

Nani still taking to much time on the ball.

I was hopin when Evra clean up Ballack, Ballack didn't get up. Nasty piece of German shite! Chow yuh want fake and drama, you have got in with Bullocks and Drogba. You can't point your finger at Ronaldo anymore.

Game changed when Lumpard was given a more freer role alowing him to start influencing things.

Enjoy yuh trophy Chelski fans it was a nice gift given to you my United :devil:

« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 01:01:30 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2009, 01:28:44 PM »
Lol men panicking in pre season yes

Positive performance in the 1st half by United .. poor from 55th onwards... Good determination to get the equaliser... was offside but Lampard's goal should have never occured because of a clear foul on Evra by that footballing irritant German bastard

Penalties were shocking by Giggs and Evra but credit to Chelsea for converting theirs

Foster was very nervous and he is a great potential..hopefully he can get it together over the next month as our number 1...

I dont know where Berba pull stones? I thought he had a good game... only thing he did wrong was try to be cute with his attempt in the 1st half but it was a brilliant save by Cech.. who imo saved Chelsea in the 1st half

We should have ended the game in the 1st half but good work out and game

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2009, 01:41:57 PM »
Fack al ah alyuh. Whole time alyuh in asia playing popcorn football and posting scores big. Now all of a sudden the Charity sheild counts for nothing. If Man United had won, you would have heard home much world champions they are. Thake alyuh licks, we will dispose of yous when we meet you in the league. 
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2009, 01:48:50 PM »
Game was going good until ref spoil the game when Ballack get the mystery call and Evra didnt get the blatant one.

I though the ref should only  stop the game if there is a head/serious injury?

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2009, 01:53:29 PM »
Nani dislocated his shoulder, not looking too good..

this man utd side have licks to get.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2009, 01:58:48 PM »
Fack al ah alyuh. Whole time alyuh in asia playing popcorn football and posting scores big. Now all of a sudden the Charity sheild counts for nothing. If Man United had won, you would have heard home much world champions they are. Thake alyuh licks, we will dispose of yous when we meet you in the league. 
You drink some mad juice today awat, why are you so angry? lol Yuh want us to come on here an bragg we were beaten? We were poor today, Chelsea beat us with the help of some poor refereeing...Congrats to all Chelsea fans!!!! Save all that anger for when we win the league again lol.

giggsy11

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2009, 02:16:56 PM »
How dem Chelski fans acting like a bunch of nevaseecome see so? Is happy all yuh so happy tuh finally beat United? Enjoy, maybe Terry and the boys will invite allyuh tuh party wit dem tonite!

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2009, 03:39:03 PM »
I was trying to figure out why people hate ManU so much... Yes I am a Chelsea fan, and would back any team playing against MAnU... I don't feel that hatred for any team as much as Manu..Why is it?? I have been trying to figure out why, and from reading and listening I have come to the conclusion it is because of their fans....
They will never admit they wrong or they lose because they do sh!t... Is  always we beat ourselves or some chupidness.Or that cup doh mean anything to us...... Yes Evra get hit in he chest, but like a typical Manu Ronaldo play he holding he face....
Yes Drogba is get a small touch on he face and grab it like he get a left hook from Tyson, and yes it is considered cheating, but Evra grab his face when he was not hit in his face at all. and that is even worse... It remind me of when the next a$$ from Brasil did that in the WC a few years ago, the fella kick de ball and hit his foot, and he grab his face.....yes cheating is cheating but that is just low...

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2009, 03:59:20 PM »
rooney was offside , i called it b4 i saw d replay. its 1 that u cant blame a refree 4 cause its that close. but if u watching it on fc u can tell that the commentators are biased towards  particular team. on to penalties my fav.
by the way the 2 sides them playing sh*t.
the highlight ah d game was berbatov control of a long ball.

thats your highlight? a f**king trap? boy that says alot about you and your football than the game that played today 

gunner stunner. 1 i am sure u didnt see the trap

2. i am a barca man so i does see more than 90% ah their games
3. dont know what sch  u went to but if i am saying that the high pt of the game was a trap then i am alluding to the fact that 2 me the game was shite. class dismissed
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2009, 04:24:09 PM »
You drink some mad juice today awat, why are you so angry? lol Yuh want us to come on here an bragg we were beaten? We were poor today, Chelsea beat us with the help of some poor refereeing...Congrats to all Chelsea fans!!!! Save all that anger for when we win the league again lol.

Nah I not mad, just getting warmed up for the season   :devil:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2009, 05:10:43 PM »

I'm very concerned about that jed, Berbs is one ah d men who have to step his game up this yr in a big way due to d players we lost. Along with Nani and Carrick the pressure is on him. Owen is a last 20 minutes man at this moment  so we need Berba getting lots of goals. The commentator was right when he said Berba and Rooney come back for d ball and there is nobody makin a run in behind the defence, i guess thats where Owen comes in to play cuz I dont c Fletcher, Carrick, Anderson and the others in midfield makin runs like that and getting goals from the midfield.
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline BlackCat

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2009, 08:42:38 PM »

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2009, 05:09:37 AM »
LOL @ Mid Table United Fans getting their panties in a knot about refereeing decisions.

RE: Patrice Evra - United maintained posession of the ball, advantage was played. The referee was in plain sight of the alledged foul. Ref motions play on due to United's advantage, so play to the whistle.

Fergie bemoans how the ref didn't stop the game. HOWEVER IT IS FERGIE WHO COMMANDED HIS PLAYERS NOT TO PUT THE BALL OUT OF PLAY UNLESS IT IS A HEAD INJURY ... but too bad that Evra was feigning a head injury when he was bumped in his chest. Sh!t like that happens when you send a brittle batty boy to play a man's game (see Nani incident too)

Why was Fergie so quiet about the ref not stopping the game when Rooney scored his offside goal?

ManU's defence looked like crap. Booting long balls forward and passing to who - all that nonsense about United's fullbacks dominating the game came to nothing when they forgot to mark Lampard, who clinically finished. At least you couldn't blame Foster for that one.

Talking about Foster. He supposed to be England #1 this week, but the man is a rank hound, and pre-season have nothing to do about form. He does look like if he dodging traffic on the highway rather than playing football. Saw in an article that the only reason everybody does rate him, is because he could never get a sweat. That kinda put him in the same category as Darryl Roberts.

Foster was hailed as the next greatest thing when he used his iPod to help him save penalties against Portsmouth(??) in that cup final last year. What happen to his iPod yesterday? - did he not charge it Saturday night ... or did his girlfriend mistakingly mixup both of their pink iPod minis?

The way things look for United this season - esp with Foster starting, is they should be good for collecting at least 3.875 goals per game. With Berbatov upfront, don't depend on goals there - and with Owen likely to be injured by breaking a toenail in the locker-room - no subs will be available. With that leaky defence, they will concede alot. -25 in the Goal (dis)advantage column seems likely for the first 10 games of the season. I'd look to Villa or Manchester City to replace United in the Top 4 this season.

So Man U fan - 3 Finals in the last few months. 3 big losses. Glory Glory?

throw parties, not grenades.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2009, 06:04:14 AM »
The Coom Shield is strictly for bragging rights. So Im bragging. Licks in Man-boo tail. Having said that It will be a long season and Alex Ferguson is a master so expect man-boo to still have a good showing.
This year is like a present to chelsea. If they dont take de league dis year then they never will.

Did I mention we buss way man-boo tail... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2009, 09:13:15 AM »
This is so predictable and amusing.  ManUre was looking nice in the first half as my team got the kinks out.  Ivanovic and Mikel off and the game changes.  Bosingwa unlike Ivanovic has the speed to catch the likes of Nani and Evra on the wing, and with Ballack there to enforce Evra had to know that shit was done.  I am glad that ManUre benefitted from a bullshit offsides goal (even though their fans would never admit it) to even the score.  Had Chelsea won in regular time after that second goal it would have been on and on with the ref cheated for the Blues and so on.  ManUre fans either blind or schupid (I know its the latter) to be moaning about a call when Rooney had possession at the time Ballack deliver a friendly message to Evra (that he need to stop comin in big man territory) :rotfl:  No whistle, keep playing intead of moaning like fools.  For the jackasses who talkin bout Drogba foul Foster I doubt any of you would have complained if it were reversed and the same no call occured.  Man talkin shit bout the diamond but it will work fine with Ballack on the right and Essien in holding.  Malouda may need to be sacrificed though because Lampard is too uninvolved playing as a CAM (based on yesterdays first half) and works a lot better on the left side.  Decent game decided rightfully by PKs.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2009, 09:55:58 AM »
fear not,de real dance startin next week.manchester goin fuh no.19
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2009, 09:56:27 AM »

I disagree with you on Foster.  Other than a couple situations where he had balls played back to him and he may have looked a little unsettled with the opponents' resulting pressure on him (which a LOT of 'keepers would struggle with and more teams need to do like Chelsea did) I find he had a brilliant game and made some very good saves to keep manu in the game.

Brilliant?  We obviously saw two different games.  He was shaky on the back pass, and should have gotten enough on the second goal to deflect it around the post.  He looked short of match sharpness, and Sir Alex said that in his post match analysis of Foster's performance.  He is a good 'keeper, and I tip him to rebound from this.  He was definitely substandard yesterday.

1]; } ?>