April 27, 2024, 03:51:34 AM

Author Topic: LATAPY PRESS CONFERENCE  (Read 17212 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy' pregame comments - T&T vs El Salvador Part 1
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2009, 03:42:21 PM »
Well ha ha ha ... i ent finish de whole ting but allyuh hearing is drinks pouring and plate knocking... like dem reporters was only concern with de freeco

Look Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI7ebjXTjms&feature=channel_page
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 03:52:04 PM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2009, 03:58:54 PM »
The second question is TOTAL CRAP!!!!!!     I never hear a more stupid question for such an important interview  "Sing Dance wine?"   That's what he want to report on.  steuuppss!!!!
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2009, 04:12:44 PM »
The second question is TOTAL CRAP!!!!!!     I never hear a more stupid question for such an important interview  "Sing Dance wine?"   That's what he want to report on.  steuuppss!!!!

Our "reporters" are no better than star struck groupies.  You won't get them asking Latas pertinent probing football questions.  Cyah jeopardise de free drinks and doubles in de VIP section after de game yuh know.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2009, 05:34:45 PM »

Our "reporters" are no better than star struck groupies.  You won't get them asking Latas pertinent probing football questions.  Cyah jeopardise de free drinks and doubles in de VIP section after de game yuh know.

Seriously!!!  You would think all the ideas they does thief from this site you will think that they feed us some relevant news. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2009, 05:36:47 PM »
Yorke??? He obviously has not seen Blade Jaggy Samuel C or Julius yet... He doh get FSC???

Who is Latas buying his weed from???

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2009, 05:41:12 PM »
Well we just have to pray for de best on Wednesday...Ah see tv  azteca mic in front of Latas....de mexicans send dey maco to listen ;D

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: LATAPY PRESS CONFERENCE
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2009, 05:48:51 PM »
Kicker, yuh is a school teacher or wha? Yuh doh ease up nobody with a lil error at all!!!!

quote author=kicker link=topic=45405.msg594768#msg594768 date=1249937796]

Fella I will politely beseech yuh to remove de pipe laced wid crack and cow shit from yuh oral oraface

:-\

Suppose that is de man neighborhood slang?   :rotfl:[

[/quote]
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2009, 06:00:26 PM »
he missed picking up his passport ???
nah that doh sound right...buh is ok
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2009, 06:20:33 PM »

Fella I will politely beseech yuh to remove de pipe laced wid crack and cow shit from yuh oral oraface

:-\

Kicker, yuh is a school teacher or wha? Yuh doh ease up nobody with a lil error at all!!!!

Suppose that is de man neighborhood slang?   :rotfl:

I jus on kix man  ;D

Yuh hadda laugh when a man put that kinda creativity into f**king up a man with nice words he eh too sure about lol...small ting

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2009, 06:28:42 PM »
Look allyuh answer here about Jloyd Samuel & Zamora;TAKEN FROM ttffonline.com:

Not making the trip for this game is Fulham striker Bobby Zamora and Bolton Wanderers defender Jlloyd Samuel. Zamora sustained an injury on Saturday while Samuel missed the deadline on Friday to arrive in London and pick up his T&T Passport.

“Unfortunately neither of the two of them will be available for this game. Bobby Zamora received an injury on Saturday. This was confirmed by his club physiotherapist for Fulham Mark Taylor. They immediately contacted us because flight arrangements had already been made. The Trinidad and Tobago High Commission had been very cooperative in the process to get their passports. Even Bobby’s father is already here in Trinidad for the game,” Team manager David  Muhammad said.

“In regards to Jlloyd Samuel he was out of the country on preseason training. Everything was put in place but he missed a deadline to collect his Trinidad and Tobago passport on Friday. We could have still had flown him in because he still wanted to come here and be part of the squad. The problem with Jlloyd is there is a mandatory 72-hour period for the registration of a player with a passport number and we could not register him if he did not have that passport in 72 hours. We would not have been able to play him based on the rules. But both players have already expressed their desire and zeal to participate in future matches for Trinidad and Tobago."

Zamora father here for his mother's Funeral... Saw it on the papers...R.I.P to the lady

Bobby blank we..dont take no tief head from that waste of time manager...

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2009, 06:42:31 PM »
So wha yuh saying small mag......B Zam was impsing we and just trying to get a free flight for a funeral?   :thinking: Lawd! De man even more evil than big mag and dem say. He must must be really Nakhid cousin fuh real
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2009, 06:49:48 PM »
So wha yuh saying small mag......B Zam was impsing we and just trying to get a free flight for a funeral?   :thinking: Lawd! De man even more evil than big mag and dem say. He must must be really Nakhid cousin fuh real

no i'm saying Waste of Time Mohammed see Bobby father in the papers and using that to cover the rejection

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2009, 06:52:02 PM »
no i'm saying Waste of Time Mohammed see Bobby father in the papers and using that to cover the rejection
allya Mags is kicks yes :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2009, 07:07:44 PM »
Yorke??? He obviously has not seen Blade Jaggy Samuel C or Julius yet... He doh get FSC???

In de Drag
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2009, 07:12:02 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: wine for goals! wine for goals!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2009, 07:41:04 PM »
Well ha ha ha ... i ent finish de whole ting but allyuh hearing is drinks pouring and plate knocking... like dem reporters was only concern with de freeco

Look Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI7ebjXTjms&feature=channel_page
That's why i hate that place so much, it have too much monkeymen in high paying positions and all they does do is give very good head!

they spinless and simple! most ah dem study in foreign and saw the level of committment that foreigners put into their jobs and country, then they does get shell shock and realize they cyar cut it in foreign BC they does be held to ah higher standard, so they does run back home tuh go live the easy noncommitted laid back life style!

i know nuff man who was here and couldn't cut it, their response was, " i goin back home oui, this life here is not my ting, sweet T&T hereee we come"!

that's why the federation in the condition it's in, BC the only reporter who had some spine and din care bout jack and all his wealth and status was the liburd fella, but the rest ah dem is ah buch ah star strucked c@ck suckers!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2009, 08:04:30 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: We wine-in for goals! We wine-in for goals!
hear nuh Babalawo,
that just might be our new anthem ;D
ya know like how Brazil have Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 08:14:34 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2009, 08:18:18 PM »
so we could not get warm up games because the teams we wanted to play were unavaiable. Fair enough. What about Venezuela?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2009, 09:15:41 PM »

[/b]
I doh know who he getting that weed from but is real hard weed he smoking maybe its a Vincey compress ;D
All American

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2009, 09:17:50 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: We wine-in for goals! We wine-in for goals!
hear nuh Babalawo,
that just might be our new anthem ;D
ya know like how Brazil have Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole :rotfl: :rotfl:
that sound like the sports reporter for tv6 who said that

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2009, 09:57:01 PM »
The second question is TOTAL CRAP!!!!!!     I never hear a more stupid question for such an important interview  "Sing Dance wine?"   That's what he want to report on.  steuuppss!!!!

i dont see whats wrong with the question...

we is trinis, what it is we does do to support the side and celebrate??  not sing, dance and wine ???

the question was about crowd support for the game, gawd allyuh could nitpick boy..

i actually find the interview questions were pertinent.. One thing, ah find Latas does have a kinda sarcastic, dismissive demeanor in he press conferences, he does look like he really doh want to be there..

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2009, 10:29:54 PM »
Omar, yuh eh see who de man have to deal with or wha? I agree that de questions were not bad, but ah also believe Latas just trying to avoid bacchanal by making certain statements. De man trying to get these 3 pts and remain politically correct because man done calling him all kinda name like " lewd midget " already. Seems Latas realize words eh cutting it, and only that 3 pts wednesday could relax de critics
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2009, 10:48:31 PM »
yuh know what, i was thinking about why it is Latas holding off on naming the side..

could be a ploy to keep the opposition guessing..

maybe he want to keep all man jack in the side on their toes, pushing for a place so that no one feel they safe..

maybe we have a secret formation or secret weapon to buss..

but you know what i was thinking, i would not be surprised if avenues like the press and even this forum plays at least a miniscule factor in that decision when yuh watch at it..

as soon as the man call a side, men all over dat, picking it apart, looking to fight down this and that one.. i mean i all for criticism, but alot of it is destructive.. it cyah be good for men confidence when they going into a big game and is alvin corneal and the next clown wasting yuh down in the press.. then is the jokers on this site spewing a setta vitriol.. it could never be good for a man game, not to have the backing of his fans..

but i realize the true supporters of this team few and far between..

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2009, 06:06:24 AM »
Dinno- That is the nature of the job as coach. If yuh cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Jack warner is the man"s boss. All the talk we talk on this Forum. It is Jack who calls the shot. Who knows Jack must have told Latapy his job is safe for the next w/c and try the local players. Jack did mention age of players in one of his press releases. Jack spending money on the new mayor, he aint studying T&T football.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2009, 06:49:00 AM »
yuh know what, i was thinking about why it is Latas holding off on naming the side..

could be a ploy to keep the opposition guessing..

maybe he want to keep all man jack in the side on their toes, pushing for a place so that no one feel they safe..

maybe we have a secret formation or secret weapon to buss..

but you know what i was thinking, i would not be surprised if avenues like the press and even this forum plays at least a miniscule factor in that decision when yuh watch at it..

as soon as the man call a side, men all over dat, picking it apart, looking to fight down this and that one.. i mean i all for criticism, but alot of it is destructive.. it cyah be good for men confidence when they going into a big game and is alvin corneal and the next clown wasting yuh down in the press.. then is the jokers on this site spewing a setta vitriol.. it could never be good for a man game, not to have the backing of his fans..

but i realize the true supporters of this team few and far between..

I doh know what kinda optimistic LSD trip you just come off ah, but you seem tuh think every one in T&T should jump on dat love train wid you!!

but doh worry ah waiting for you tuh slip up when latas start declining :waiting:

yuh think man bawling BC we iz assh@oles and nithing more! it's been three yrs we suffering to see the most capable players on the pitch and cyar see it up till now, and shyte like that could get old and man could tend tuh lose they cool and start rebelling or even throw in the towel, depending on whom.

we had tuh deal wid the black list, ah 2nd tier underachieving team, the bachanall between jack and roger boynes, then if that wasn't enough, the wim and tiger fall out leading to the dismissal of wim, then the yr and ah half of mad man pancho who came here only tuh experiment with over 40 players, then we had the stadium disputes with jack and minister hunt, and if that wasn't enough , the missing of the gold cup, then the bad picks by pancho, until he almost put we out of the competition, and if that wasn't enough, after pancho got fired we had tuh deal wid another local curry favor coach who on fren ting!

just when the fans feel, well boy, @ least this man knows our pain and he will look out, he jump right in and picked up where all the others left off. and yuh expect us to be calm and support this nonsense??
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2009, 06:56:03 AM »
LETS GO TNT

WCQ IS NOT FOR THE WEAK- HEARTED....GET OUT IF YUH CANT TAKE IT...OUTTTTTTTTTTT

IS ONLY WARRIORS NEEDED NOW....LETS GO TNT

WE NEED A SPARK TO IGNITE THE HSC ON WEDNESDAY....

ENTER THE MAGICIAN
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2009, 07:15:35 AM »
LETS GO TNT

WCQ IS NOT FOR THE WEAK- HEARTED....GET OUT IF YUH CANT TAKE IT...OUTTTTTTTTTTT

IS ONLY WARRIORS NEEDED NOW....LETS GO TNT

WE NEED A SPARK TO IGNITE THE HSC ON WEDNESDAY....

ENTER THE MAGICIAN
Yeh we beatin el salvador too right ? :notlistening:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 07:31:38 AM by just cool »

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 11, 2009, 07:39:47 AM »
Just Cool
if is one thing you should ALWAYS take into consideration when ya supporting is that this is TTFF football not TnT Football
Is Jack's Baby
not ah fart to do wid TnT
unless Jack looking for taxpayer monies ;)
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 11, 2009, 07:34:19 PM »
Just Cool...hear meh good breds...me never on you right...yuh see when i have a WCQ breds...serious do not get involved with me on the eve of a WCQ...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2009, 07:59:47 PM »
Just Cool...hear meh good breds...me never on you right...yuh see when i have a WCQ breds...serious do not get involved with me on the eve of a WCQ...

:whew:  ;D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 08:01:46 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

1]; } ?>