April 28, 2024, 08:58:05 PM

Author Topic: Glen goal earns T&T full points.  (Read 16489 times)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: Glen goal earns T&T full points.
« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2009, 06:33:32 AM »
From the time we score, we start to instruct everybody to slow it down. Trent Noel and Edwards was boofing men on the left for taking throw in's too fast ; Ince was letting the ball roll across his area and waiting til an attacker pressured him before he picked it up...then run more time off the clock before distribution.

So it was clearly an instruction by the senior players to slow down the game, from as early as the goal.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Oh Well!
« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2009, 06:38:50 AM »
Dem when in d phone booth and change from superman and came out Clark Kent.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Or they eat kryptonite. Either way I taking de 3 points

Cosign
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2009, 06:40:35 AM »
yeah, Dog was my MoM. He had to be saying some serious prayers on the sidelines there.

:rotfl: All yuh go make make man loose dey wuk
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2009, 06:41:39 AM »
And people was sayin Mats responsible fuh de Corbeaux brand?  8)

At de end of de day...is 3 points.  That's ALL that matters.

Congrats Latas!!  Get a defence and yuh qualfyin fuh SA 2010

Wit Mats we get 90+ of d cobeau stuff. Wit Latas we got 45+.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2009, 06:45:10 AM »

semi Corbeaux brand...........its like you've seen it before..........only.....not!
I pity the fool....

Offline judge101

• Full Warrior
  • If it is to be, then it is up to me
    • View Profile
Big mountain to climb
« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2009, 06:45:52 AM »
yeah so we jump over the hurdle grazing we bottom on it a little but now we have a big mountain in from of us.we now have to head away to play Honduras who crushed table toppers Costa Rica 4-0 yes we can celebrate now that we did not die but this next game is very significant to both teams and right now hunduras moral is high an probably cant wait to play us if we play our usual game here we will lose apart from our wasted first half opportunities, our second half performance was terrible, bad passes, poor clearances, and an overall lack of ergency and concentration.

A performance like that against a much better team Hondurans in there home ground will spell disaster for our campaign

yes i am glad for the win but we need to improve greatly and we need Samuel in the defense man   
wise men talke because they have something to say,fools talk because they have to say something

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Big mountain to climb
« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2009, 06:46:49 AM »
yeah so we jump over the hurdle grazing we bottom on it a little but now we have a big mountain in from of us.we now have to head away to play Honduras who crushed table toppers Costa Rica 4-0 yes we can celebrate now that we did not die but this next game is very significant to both teams and right now hunduras moral is high an probably cant wait to play us if we play our usual game here we will lose apart from our wasted first half opportunities, our second half performance was terrible, bad passes, poor clearances, and an overall lack of ergency and concentration.

A performance like that against a much better team Hondurans in there home ground will spell disaster for our campaign

yes i am glad for the win but we need to improve greatly and we need Samuel in the defense man   
]
We know CR give Honduras dat came. But is we mountain and we go climb it.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2009, 06:47:30 AM »

semi Corbeaux brand...........its like you've seen it before..........only.....not!

Pseudo Cobeau  :rotfl:

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2009, 07:08:21 AM »
Latas better look at this Jake Thomson guy at Southampton yes,because he playing both defence and midfield.I dunno if Stern could give him a run down.Then again although he agree to play with the U20 he may not agree for the senior team because he still young,but it worth a try. 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 07:29:07 AM by royal »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2009, 07:12:16 AM »
Latas better look at this Jake Thomson guy at Southampton yes,because he playing both defence and midfield.I dunno if Stern could give him a run down.Then again although he agree to play with the U20 he may not agree for the senior team because he still young,but it woth a try. 

Ease up on BM nah u want him 2 b cussin a next man in a couple yrs when he diss we eh get select 4 England and then want 2 use we.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2009, 07:23:02 AM »
i did not see d game, but it looks like latas listen to meh, he finally release d black panther.

now, hear meh again latas, some friendlies before d 5th, oliver, elton, atullah, hyland, michael edwards, neaves, paul, curtis gonzales, akeem adams, sean de silva, optumus prime, bateau, cyrus, and winchester are some players who might be worth looking at but in ah international setting. doh listen to pinky and d brain dey gave up on d team already.

viva la revoluccion...........
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2009, 07:28:22 AM »
Big up to Glen. That man both he and Ince was on fire yesterday. Like somebody tell them that they was about to loose ah spot. I never see Cornell play like that in my life.  :o He played like he was hungrey!  :P Ince played a like spider.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2009, 07:28:57 AM »
Latas better look at this Jake Thomson guy at Southampton yes,because he playing both defence and midfield.I dunno if Stern could give him a run down.Then again although he agree to play with the U20 he may not agree for the senior team because he still young,but it woth a try. 
Based on what I read on Southampton's forum, he barely ready for them much less senior international ball.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2009, 07:29:18 AM »
Big up to Glen. That man both he and Ince was on fire yesterday. Like somebody tell them that they was about to loose ah spot. I never see Cornell play like that in my life.  :o He played like he was hungrey!  :P Ince played a like spider.

If everybody get hungry we go b in buziness.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2009, 07:31:20 AM »
Total and utter rubbish from TT,SORRY TO SAY THAT.tHIS WAS THE MOST AIMLESS FOOTBALL THAT I HAVE SEEN FOR A LONG,LONG TIME,I can only hope its a one off,our composure on the ball was almost novice-like.We kept playing long aimless balls down the middle and our first touch was heart wrenching to look at.No one tried to slow the tempo,it was fast rubbish,our left back was giving space to park a jumbo jet.Please lets have Samuel and Zamora,Jones is fast becoming the most useless forward for TT in years.I really dont know what Latapy's football culture but nothing has stood out as change so far.Seems to me that he is playing it by air.Please dont cuss me guys but this gave me a F£$%^&G head-ache.I still hope and pray that we improve by about 75% by next game,its possible. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Is the truth Frico talking here. This team still missing ah whole lot for us to go higher.  :-[ We get away!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2009, 07:34:09 AM »

exactly. an ah tink daiz all wat d fans want to see eh. d hunger and d passion.
imo..d players wid passion were:
glen
edwards
noel
incey
birchos
dog  ;D
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2009, 07:36:09 AM »

exactly. an ah tink daiz all wat d fans want to see eh. d hunger and d passion.
imo..d players wid passion were:
glen
edwards
noel
incey
birchos
dog  ;D

Dog pray in d spirit.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2009, 07:40:35 AM »
Total and utter rubbish from TT,SORRY TO SAY THAT.tHIS WAS THE MOST AIMLESS FOOTBALL THAT I HAVE SEEN FOR A LONG,LONG TIME,I can only hope its a one off,our composure on the ball was almost novice-like.We kept playing long aimless balls down the middle and our first touch was heart wrenching to look at.No one tried to slow the tempo,it was fast rubbish,our left back was giving space to park a jumbo jet.Please lets have Samuel and Zamora,Jones is fast becoming the most useless forward for TT in years.I really dont know what Latapy's football culture but nothing has stood out as change so far.Seems to me that he is playing it by air.Please dont cuss me guys but this gave me a F£$%^&G head-ache.I still hope and pray that we improve by about 75% by next game,its possible. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Is the truth Frico talking here. This team still missing ah whole lot for us to go higher.  :-[ We get away!

the point is why everyone else seeing the shit but the coaching staff or they really can't fix the problem....cause this team alot of help

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2009, 07:51:48 AM »

the point is why everyone else seeing the shit but the coaching staff or they really can't fix the problem....cause this team alot of help

Unless we do like Reggae fan and dem and go Trafalgar Square and look 4 Trins he has 2 work wit what he have. D man find 2 players from we Pro League dat he find that he blieve able. D problem wit we football cyah b fix wit d magic dust. We just hope d dust have enuff power 2 take we 2 d WC. Hopefully d Magician go get d wuk 4 an extended time and we football will go places.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2009, 08:00:36 AM »
Funny game cause that is the worse we play under Latas so far...and we get 3 points this time.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2009, 08:01:56 AM »
Funny game cause that is the worse we play under Latas so far...and we get 3 points this time.

So life is. But ah go take d ugly win dat prettl lost in Bgo was a bitter pill.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2009, 08:50:00 AM »

Did you all see Mex and the US game? Mexico was knocking the ball nice nice nice. Why the hell we players can’t do the same. Man still don't know how to knock ah ball to open up space to create etc. Just talking about this will give me ah damm headache. One setta amateur football.   :-\

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2009, 09:03:23 AM »
i only saw the 2nd half but from what I saw, Keston Williams make Aklie Edwards look like Evra.

hoss i make out since the first half this man was REL suspect....is amazing how easily drawn out of position that youth is eh...

great finish by Glenn...
well done tnt...3 points and our first clean sheet...let build on this

keston williams had a nie first half. i doh agree wid allyuh when allyuh sayin he is shit. good first half, shaky second half fuh williams. he jus need to be moulded a lil

Yeah boy...people here like they crazy. It was obvious that in the second half,
 1)he was out back alone by himself, me eh know but it seemed like when Daniels came off,
2) The commentators were saying that he was injured,
3) Maybe he just bun, and El Salvador right side is they strong side.

The man give a creditable performance.

the first he was arite.. buh they hardly raid our left in the first..the few times they did i was seeing that he was regulalrly leaving men to gape in space on the left...alyuh rel rel doh lke akile cuz if was he play da game...alyuh mighta fire bomb he house

Ah know peeps on here might feel we related or de yute is meh fren eh buh I must agree wid yuh about Aklie.  Keston wasn't bad in the first half but he wasn't tested much so its easy to look decent.  Second half reach and is like ES say dong de right is make or break.  I was looking at him trying to objectively rate him and based on his second half perfomance he would get a 4 for his overall game performance.  One thing I noticed though is that he got better support from the central defense than Aklie could even dream of.  I was on the edge of my seat watching Tallest and Duff have their problems in the air but on the ground I saw Tallest covering the vacated LB zone on a few ocassions and felt like "finaly some rotation and coverage."  People in here rell hypocritical to bash Aklie who I must remind allyuh is a LM/LW and not a defender.  When in position Aklie looks more competant than KW at negating cross opportunities.  Again Skilla wasn't of much use in defense so it highlights the problems on the left even more.  

For any idiots who want to dis my boy Trent Noel allyuh better get allyuh eyes check and rethink that.  Noel plays the game the way Leon should play in the role he is entrusted with.  Noel work hard on defens and was very good in his passing game going forward.  If allyuh want to see him off allyuh better forget it, only 3 players have played every minute of every game for Latas: Ince Carlos and Trent so obviously he trusts those players on the pitch.  Glenn was ferocious but also a bit too selfish.  The one time KJ might have had a good clear shot at goal all hex Glen decided he should shoot instead of pass.  All in all I am happy for the 3 points because the results matter and despite our issues in the air in central defense, I think our CBs were decent on this day.  Spann at RB is always a mistake, again he was grossly out of position and always sprinting after a player going down the left flank.  Carlos did well and showed why he needs to play all 90 but we might need him more at RB than ever because Spann will kill half of our population with the rise in blood pressure he causes.

Dinho dem people need to appologize to AE fuh bein so disrespectful :devil:

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Cornel Glen
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2009, 08:07:43 PM »
Any news since he limped off the Hasely Crawford Stadium in the El Salvador game?
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

1]; } ?>