April 25, 2024, 12:52:42 AM

Author Topic: Glen goal earns T&T full points.  (Read 16409 times)

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Glen goal earns T&T full points.
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2009, 07:56:42 PM »
Total and utter rubbish from TT,SORRY TO SAY THAT.tHIS WAS THE MOST AIMLESS FOOTBALL THAT I HAVE SEEN FOR A LONG,LONG TIME,I can only hope its a one off,our composure on the ball was almost novice-like.We kept playing long aimless balls down the middle and our first touch was heart wrenching to look at.No one tried to slow the tempo,it was fast rubbish,our left back was giving space to park a jumbo jet.Please lets have Samuel and Zamora,Jones is fast becoming the most useless forward for TT in years.I really dont know what Latapy's football culture but nothing has stood out as change so far.Seems to me that he is playing it by air.Please dont cuss me guys but this gave me a F£$%^&G head-ache.I still hope and pray that we improve by about 75% by next game,its possible. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2009, 07:59:30 PM »
Doh geh me wrong eh, ah taking the victory but that performance was not up to par.  Sometimes it better to be lucky than good and tonight was exactly that.  We get away, but ah taking that. 

By the way, can Keyon Daniel sprint or at least change pace...oh jesus christ man that man slow....

Nah man the man have a little something because I see him run down a few players tonight and close dem down....the team on the whole could have been leading most if not any team in the HEX tonight in the first half...second half, well lets just say we could've had to count goals on both hands.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2009, 08:00:33 PM »
What happen to the "he have no first touch" "all he have is pace" posts?... ;D

#8....PRESIDENT OF THE GLEN FOR GOALS COMMITTEE

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2009, 08:01:54 PM »
Guys,
      For a home we were real shakey. But congrats to team. Ince, Cornel and Carlos stood out!!!!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
We have three weeks...
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2009, 08:05:47 PM »
to fix what just went down on that field in the second half.

Congrats to the warriors, congrats to Latas, but I rather buy a vest than have to dodge bullet anyday. I can't watch another world cup qualifier if we have to put weself through that again.

We get away by the skin of our teeth against our easiest opponent messing around with selection and preparation.

Please if we even pretending to be serious about this World Cup, lets start from now to fix this...

I begging alyuh.

Constructive criticism only.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2009, 08:06:57 PM »
Thank God for 3 points.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2009, 08:07:16 PM »
Jones problem is he cah create on is own he need supporting Midfielders around him and it looks like trinidad don't have that... he fast and er thing but unlike glen, KJ cah dribble past defenders he to tall and big and in this T&T squad thats what he needs 2 do bad bad bad...

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2009, 08:07:30 PM »
Thank God for 3 points.

And de magic dust we had saved.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline WARRIORKING

• Deep into weaponry
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2009, 08:16:59 PM »
one thing to add to what allyuh was saying in the second half why was the player for elsalvador who was coming down the rght open everytime recieving a long overhead pass he got like 5 deadly crosses into the box at the end . is like they see him being a threat and said f it.
My lyrical tendency`s equivalent to a critical felony
Precise behind bars like a criminal`s penalty
Pinnacle definitely, hold so much jewels in my miracle memory
It`s like I`m a physical treasury
I was born with a difficult destiny, not your typical mentally
Givin my vision through treacheries

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2009, 08:20:03 PM »
More talented players like Hyland and Birchall is needed in midfield..and Yorke experience is definitley needed even if it not for the entire game...Noel needs to take a rest and Daniel is not playing to standard..
Boss noel was one of our best players tonight! what game you was watching? had it not been for him in the midfield breaking up play and bringing the attack in the play , then we woulda concede nuff goals, the man is not ah creative mid, but rather ah holding mid.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline WARRIORKING

• Deep into weaponry
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2009, 08:21:44 PM »
What happen to the "he have no first touch" "all he have is pace" posts?... ;D

#8....PRESIDENT OF THE GLEN FOR GOALS COMMITTEE
i agree leave glenn in the line-up and put scotland upfront also ,have jones come off the bench their was really no need to put yorke in this game it seem he was putt in just cause. there was no real strategy behind his sub. cause the midfield got slower. and we went from attacking in the first to  running for cover in the second

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2009, 08:21:57 PM »
one thing to add to what allyuh was saying in the second half why was the player for elsalvador who was coming down the rght open everytime recieving a long overhead pass he got like 5 deadly crosses into the box at the end . is like they see him being a threat and said f it.

cause who was playing that side...is shit...and that person happen to be KESTON WILLIAM...TUTU..DODO...DOG -SHIT ...in my book

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2009, 08:23:14 PM »
Big Up To Glen

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2009, 08:26:41 PM »
People complaining about this victory?

Don't people realize that in a World Cup campaign, or any league for that matter, you need to grind out wins such as this.  Three points that could easily have been 1 or 0 on another day. 

Not only do we get the three points as well, but we get some added confidence and a bit of momentum.

Celebrate the win.  We live to fight another day.

Offline WARRIORKING

• Deep into weaponry
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2009, 08:27:47 PM »

cause who was playing that side...is shit...and that person happen to be KESTON WILLIAM...TUTU..DODO...DOG -SHIT ...in my book
i hear yuh partner  cause i dont see how  a lil 5 ft el salvadorian out running no 6foot healthy  young black man . not to stereotype but being that you are an athlete i would think u have some type of speed.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2009, 08:28:33 PM »
i only saw the 2nd half but from what I saw, Keston Williams make Aklie Edwards look like Evra.

Offline WARRIORKING

• Deep into weaponry
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2009, 08:30:47 PM »
People complaining about this victory?

Don't people realize that in a World Cup campaign, or any league for that matter, you need to grind out wins such as this.  Three points that could easily have been 1 or 0 on another day. 

Not only do we get the three points as well, but we get some added confidence and a bit of momentum.

Celebrate the win.  We live to fight another day.
i hear what yuh saying but  that was a lil bit more than grind out , them guys made silly mistakes and looked  disinterested in the second , they couldn't even knock the ball around for 2 mins to kill clock. i'm sorry but i dont settle for average which that wasn't aim for perfection and hopefully u will land somewhere close .

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2009, 08:32:23 PM »
steupsss, alyuh good oui..when we played good and lost (CRC) ppl was saying ONLY RESULTS MATTER IN A WCQ...now we grind out ah ugly win...we not ready and we lucky and dis and dat...make up alyuh mind nah...

Right about now, I just happy for ah win...maybe I saying dis because i really did not see the game, only the first 15 mins..so a really did not see the crap we do... ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2009, 08:35:39 PM »

i hear yuh partner  cause i dont see how  a lil 5 ft el salvadorian out running no 6foot healthy  young black man . not to stereotype but being that you are an athlete i would think u have some type of speed.

thm players need steroid or some kind of enegerize drink....

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2009, 08:40:52 PM »

"Men are masters of their Fate!!!!"

Considering the lack of friendlies, and the events leading up to the disclosure of this team, the Warriors deserve to 'celebrate' small victories.

We eh out of the woods yet..judging by the pressure Honduras putting on CR, we have to take our own destiny in our hands; it eh have  anything as depending on anyone else.... we just have to step up and play better than we have ever. LOOK NAH WHATEVER HONDURAS DOING TONIGHT TO CR, WE HAVE TO COME BETTER THAN THEM. That team just dominating CR.

Look no sense dogging the team for this win...... yuh think them players eh know  how they play....
Adversity have a way of unifying teams...we have some ex- soldiers on the team. Well look nah , all the games away is going to be in hostile territory all the team have  now is each other. This is the time to rally around each other and step it up.

The way some people  talking ..is like they happier with the tie and loss than with ah win.

This game should have exposed some deficiencies to the coach and I sure the man astute enough to make the adjustments. Leh we keep marching onward s and upwards TNT Warriors.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 08:45:18 PM by AB.Trini »

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2009, 08:42:18 PM »
great finish by Glenn...
well done tnt...3 points and our first clean sheet...let build on this
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2009, 08:47:15 PM »
great finish by Glenn...

keston williams had a nie first half. i doh agree wid allyuh when allyuh sayin he is shit. good first half, shaky second half fuh williams. he jus need to be moulded a lil
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2009, 09:00:16 PM »
great finish by Glenn...

keston williams had a nie first half. i doh agree wid allyuh when allyuh sayin he is shit. good first half, shaky second half fuh williams. he jus need to be moulded a lil

Yeah boy...people here like they crazy. It was obvious that in the second half,
 1)he was out back alone by himself, me eh know but it seemed like when Daniels came off,
2) The commentators were saying that he was injured,
3) Maybe he just bun, and El Salvador right side is they strong side.

The man give a creditable performance.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2009, 09:14:34 PM »
Socafan,
              The same thing you said about Williams is the same things that was said about Akile Edwards in the previous games. The left backs don't get any help. Nothing ain;t change. Our form is pathetic. This is supposed to be the easiest team. We played like crap. Guys saying we played a good 1st halve. We Elsal had an equally good 1st halve too. and a better 2nd halve. They are the away team.

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2009, 09:16:30 PM »
i only saw the 2nd half but from what I saw, Keston Williams make Aklie Edwards look like Evra.

hoss i make out since the first half this man was REL suspect....is amazing how easily drawn out of position that youth is eh...

great finish by Glenn...

1)he was out back alone by himself, me eh know but it seemed like when Daniels came off,

the first he was arite.. buh they hardly raid our left in the first..the few times they did i was seeing that he was regulalrly leaving men to gape in space on the left...alyuh rel rel doh lke akile cuz if was he play da game...alyuh mighta fire bomb he house

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2009, 09:21:18 PM »
Ince look like Hislop when we plae Sweden(or am i going to far).

COSIGN told meh peeps dat when we were leavin d stadium
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2009, 09:22:47 PM »
their was really no need to put yorke in this game it seem he was putt in just cause. there was no real strategy behind his sub. cause the midfield got slower.

Maybe that was the reason for the sub....to calm things down....at the point Dwight came on the midfield started to look clueless (or more clueless as the game progressed).....but I eh know dais JMHO....folks with more knowledge about these things could correct me.... :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2009, 09:25:53 PM »
Williams is a central defender that Latas convert into a Left Back not 2 play Akile. Avery/Jlloyd will geet d juzzy next game.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2009, 09:27:21 PM »
great finish by Glenn...

The tactics were clear from El Salvador

Attack the wingbacks

In the first half it was Spann under pressure, in the second half Williams made a couple bad decisions and then his head went down. ES immediately recognized it and starting taking every attack to him, he was targeted. A real baptism of fire for d yute on debut.

Live to fight another day my yute. We got the result and that is what matters.  
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2009, 09:30:18 PM »
Williams is a central defender that Latas convert into a Left Back not 2 play Akile. Avery/Jlloyd will geet d juzzy next game.
williams plays left back for defence force if i;m not mistaken...

1]; } ?>