March 29, 2024, 05:14:45 AM

Author Topic: Glen goal earns T&T full points.  (Read 16112 times)

Re: Glen goal earns T&T full points.
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2009, 09:35:22 PM »
Williams is a central defender that Latas convert into a Left Back not 2 play Akile. Avery/Jlloyd will geet d juzzy next game.
williams plays left back for defence force if i;m not mistaken...

I know him from he AIA days he was a central defender then. I taught Michael Edwards is d DF LB

« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2009, 09:38:18 PM »
maybe i'm mistaken..buh i know he picked as a left back from somewhere...

« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2009, 09:39:41 PM »
Williams is a central defender that Latas convert into a Left Back not 2 play Akile. Avery/Jlloyd will geet d juzzy next game.

So arhmm...why avery eh get de juzzy dis one? Allyuh doh find akile is de wuss ting in a tugs on de left again? :devil:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2009, 09:42:17 PM »

So arhmm...why avery eh get de juzzy dis one? Allyuh doh find akile is de wuss ting in a tugs on de left again? :devil:

My sources say he did not want 2 go to d Azteca fake a sic and Latas eh call him this time. Wuss wus ting in tugs after Dog.

« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2009, 09:43:55 PM »

Yuh made to the game after all??

« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2009, 09:47:03 PM »

Nah. No money whatsoever. I dogging thru on my last 40 dollars until a lady pay me for a job i do for her.....and even with dat next week i hadda register for school. My friend who always promisin to link comps for me say i eh tell she far enuff in advance....so i had to salt. 9th September doh.......
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2009, 09:48:50 PM »

Nah. No money whatsoever. I dogging thru on my last 40 dollars until a lady pay me for a job i do for her.....and even with dat next week i hadda register for school. My friend who always promisin to link comps for me say i eh tell she far enuff in advance....so i had to salt. 9th September doh.......

Ok....see ya then....

Offline NJsTriniGunna

« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2009, 10:04:03 PM »
As usual, they had me scared in the final minutes, but not as bad as the last few. and goodness, Ince is the man. Congrats

Offline BigToe

• Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
Oh Well!
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2009, 10:37:20 PM »
DirecTV PPV  ... $25.00
Phone Fee for PPV  ...  $1.50
Watching your team shit down de place in de second half and still scrape out a victory leaving a glimmer of hope for WC qualification  ...  Priceless

It baffles me that a team could look so good in the first half and play such crap in the second. If not for divine intervention x2, we lorse dis game. Ball watching then ball chasing de whole second half. Hard to accept and I really hope not but, stick a fork in them, dey done.

Re: Oh Well!
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2009, 10:39:43 PM »
Dem when in d phone booth and change from superman and came out Clark Kent.

Offline salsero

« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2009, 10:43:13 PM »
I think that T&T need to slow down their game and try to keep position of the ball. I think T&T need to work on possession triangular passing, building up an attack, rather than depending on a chancy long ball. Why do they constantly rely on this long ball strategy.KJ is not used effectively. One of the most dangerous men in the air in the premiership should be fed more crosses, especially against these shorter central american oppenents.

Offline Tha G.

• Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2009, 11:02:58 PM »
I think that T&T need to slow down their game and try to keep position of the ball. I think T&T need to work on possession triangular passing, building up an attack, rather than depending on a chancy long ball. Why do they constantly rely on this long ball strategy.KJ is not used effectively. One of the most dangerous men in the air in the premiership should be fed more crosses, especially against these shorter central american oppenents.

Who go cross the ball, you? We have to find that first... we dont have any deadly effective crossers of the ball.

« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2009, 11:46:33 PM »
Congrats to T&T  :beermug:

« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2009, 11:47:38 PM »
i just wake up ....this news make meh happy this morning....go warriors!

« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2009, 12:36:50 AM »
no. 10, 11 and 17 for El Salvador was on fire!
esp. 10 and 11
wow!

« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2009, 12:45:59 AM »
Dem when in d phone booth and change from superman and came out Clark Kent.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Or they eat kryptonite. Either way I taking de 3 points

« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2009, 12:57:41 AM »
And people was sayin Mats responsible fuh de Corbeaux brand?  8)

At de end of de day...is 3 points.  That's ALL that matters.

Congrats Latas!!  Get a defence and yuh qualfyin fuh SA 2010

« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2009, 03:28:23 AM »
People complaining about this victory?

Don't people realize that in a World Cup campaign, or any league for that matter, you need to grind out wins such as this.  Three points that could easily have been 1 or 0 on another day. 

Not only do we get the three points as well, but we get some added confidence and a bit of momentum.

Celebrate the win.  We live to fight another day.

I get your point, but that wasn't grinding out a win. That was pouring holy water on the goal line and hoping the ball didn't cross it. Against the weakest opponent we will have from here on.

Anyway, let me not scratch you rose tinted glasses.

« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2009, 03:55:41 AM »
Congrats to The Warriors

One thing I have learned in life is that you cannot please all the people at the same time or all the time

That was one step up the ladder I hope we can build on it,people is time we start building up rather than tearing down
I guess some in love with the coach now as opposed to a couple days ago when they wanted the man`s head,life being a Trini it rough Dread or just Dread

Show your Warrior pride

Next up Honduras  and 3 more points

Raspect

« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2009, 05:10:51 AM »
People complaining about this victory?

Don't people realize that in a World Cup campaign, or any league for that matter, you need to grind out wins such as this.  Three points that could easily have been 1 or 0 on another day. 

Not only do we get the three points as well, but we get some added confidence and a bit of momentum.

Celebrate the win.  We live to fight another day.

I get your point, but that wasn't grinding out a win. That was pouring holy water on the goal line and hoping the ball didn't cross it. Against the weakest opponent we will have from here on.

Anyway, let me not scratch you rose tinted glasses.

That was the power of the "Magic Dust" my friend!  ;D
There was no way that ball was crossing Ince's goal-line after the "Magic Dust" was sprinkled along it and then thrown in El Salvador's face!  ;)

Give me an ugly looking win football wise any day over a attractive looking draw or lost and I taking it!
Its 3 points in the bag and we matching on but lots of work to do in all areas to improve on!
I put that performance down to lack of high quality warm-up games so I hope Latas learn from that and start making demands for better!
Latas must have the balls to ask Camps where all the warm-up money gone if they are no decent friendlies that he requested being lined-up by the TTFF! Either that or Latas must be man enough to walk!!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 05:16:45 AM by Socapro »

« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2009, 05:36:03 AM »
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 07:09:29 AM by Flex »

« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2009, 05:53:10 AM »
T&T vs SLV, Video 1

T&T vs SLV, Video 2
When dem spanish bussin licks on we english speakers, we does take we lick nice and go on cool, but when is dem turn!!! is like they get hit with ah catagory five hurricane the way they does bawl and cry. :whip: :busshead: :devil:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 11:38:31 PM by just cool »

« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2009, 05:57:55 AM »
T&T vs SLV, Video 1

T&T vs SLV, Video 2

uuuuummm Flex....yuh going to post a link with ACTUAL footage from the game instead of this fringe stuff??.... ;D

« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2009, 06:03:38 AM »
I think that T&T need to slow down their game and try to keep position of the ball.

Slow down the game???? We does play fast???   Of all the teams in the hex, we does play entirely tooooo slow.  Ball and player movement off the ball is virtually non-existent.  I don't understand how we does look so mediocre as a team.  We play good for about 20 minutes....

Again, I love the 3 pts but we not really beating anybody else with that exhibition last night.  Playing like that in Honduras is a recipe for about 3 believe it or not.

Good thing is Latas have about a month to organize.  Whew!!!!

« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2009, 06:10:12 AM »
If anyone had doubts about the power of Prayer, the last fifteen minutes was a clear example. I can now understand how we were two goals up and conceded twice in El Salvador. I was iimpressed with the hustle and passion of the first half- we should have been three goals up. It begs the question were THE PLAYERS ASKED TO DEFEND THE ONE GOAL and try to get another on the counter attack. Or was it a fitness problem. nerves.
 Hyland - lloyd Samuel- Zamora and Colin Samuel may just be the answer for Honduras.

« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2009, 06:14:48 AM »
yeah, Dog was my MoM. He had to be saying some serious prayers on the sidelines there.

« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2009, 06:17:47 AM »
I think that T&T need to slow down their game and try to keep position of the ball.

Slow down the game???? We does play fast???   Of all the teams in the hex, we does play entirely tooooo slow.  Ball and player movement off the ball is virtually non-existent.  I don't understand how we does look so mediocre as a team.  We play good for about 20 minutes....

Again, I love the 3 pts but we not really beating anybody else with that exhibition last night.  Playing like that in Honduras is a recipe for about 3 believe it or not.

Good thing is Latas have about a month to organize.  Whew!!!!

Come this Saturday we have JUST 3 WEEKS counting down to that win/draw or die game!
Right now we should have a list of quality opponents (at least two) being announcement and details of the live-in training camp together with a list of invited players so we can start preparaing for that game!
We have no time to waste or even celebrate the 3 points we get last night as we still last in the table with a dreadful goal-difference and a team that needs to improve in almost every area!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 06:19:56 AM by Socapro »

« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2009, 06:24:45 AM »
We have no time to waste or even celebrate the 3 points we get last night as we still last in the table with a dreadful goal-difference and a team that needs to improve in almost every area!

Was just looking at that. I believe even in the updated standings, we're still in last place - and the gap between ourselves and the Top 4 is a whopping 5 points.

Those 2 points we dropped in ES is a moot point now, but that could very well come back to haunt us.

« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2009, 06:26:54 AM »
Latas say we could afford to lose one more game...I just hope is not against Honduras.

But Mathematically, I think it would be impossible for us to come lower than 4th with 14pts, in a 6 team group. So we need 3 wins...it still in our own hands.

« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2009, 06:30:42 AM »
yeah, Dog was my MoM. He had to be saying some serious prayers on the sidelines there.

It begs the question were THE PLAYERS ASKED TO DEFEND THE ONE GOAL and try to get another on the counter attack.

I was wondering the same thing. If that was the case, we were looking for trouble......