April 28, 2024, 04:55:36 AM

Author Topic: D Touches Match Report T&T vs El Salvador UPDATED!!!  (Read 12609 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: D Touches Match Report T&T vs El Salvador UPDATED!!!
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2009, 06:14:41 PM »
I have issue with Tinto not on this team.  He hah to be in Latas dog-house. Anybody knows why?

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 14, 2009, 06:26:56 PM »
Agree with every single opinion and point you made.
We played a total of 30 mins of football, and the rest was counter-attack tactics, while living on the edge in defense.

the new left back was very impressive.
Abu bakr is a young, athletic version of Lawrence. Does very well at times, but prone to moments of insane defending. So hope for him.

With regard to the sportsmanship by El Salvador, they are one of the worse of the central americans. them fellas was diving and faking for everything. Imagine in women soccer, players dont do that, tome they are worse than disgusting. We should have aggressively roughed them up everytime they dive and complain to the ref. U ever see in England when a man dive how the defender does want to beat him up for that shit!

With regard to the booing, I am one of the most vocal boo-bird in the stadium. I find it also very disgusting when fellow Trinis watch you funny and tell you thing for booing. Now pelting missiles at opposing players is unacceptable, I agree, but ever since i get buff up for booing England and Becks, I am very disappointed in my fellow Trinis.
When T&T play El Salvador in feb, the riot police had to be shielding carlos from bottles of pee, just to take the corner. Every single other country in the Hex makes it a nightmare to play at their home stadium, but when El Salvador anthem done play, imagine Trinis applauding them.
Everybody entitled to their opinion and way of cheering I guess, but I find we does be too accommodating of other teams.
Even when we go USA, Sam's army and the rest giving we level hell out there! Nobody does say nutten about that.
Booing is part of the game, ask beckham. Getting personal and cussing players about their family and throwing missiles is where I draw the line.
if yuh dont like to boo, dont boo, but doh tell me nutten when me and meh crew dishing out rank boo, oddawise you yuhself will get boo.

Trini talk yuh talk! U got my cosign!

I tink meh fellow Trini fans need to be more aggressive as that twelfth player. Otherwise, hold all de home game in Tobago. Bago boys know how to support!

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 14, 2009, 08:02:33 PM »
yeah watching on tv is one ting but live gives the whole pichar.....to me Keon was a disappointment.  Wen ever we had a counter he was coasting radda than stretching he liver to add to the play.....not enuff hustle. Why is Carlos taking all kicks?......the wildlife was interesting. de fellah shouldah pelt de cobo instead ah de EL Salvo. All dem peeps dats complaining about booin shouldah be at the game in DC when dey was t'rowing all kinda thing at we....so  fcku way wit dem. ttff need to invest in ah pair of jumpin shoes for Bakr ....man jumpin like 2overt'ick ting holding onto he foot.  jeeeeeeeeeezan ages pressha!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #93 on: August 14, 2009, 08:20:56 PM »
I missed this one. Do we have a video yet ?

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2009, 01:17:34 AM »
Touches your match report confirmed the fact that when watching football live and watching it on tv you see 2 completely different games

1. keon Daniel was one of our best players. His touch was sublime and his composure and decision-making even while being pressured was excellend. He is also the best passer on the team, as evidenced by his cross field pass to Glen. Noone else can make that pass except maybe Birchall

2. keston Williams, although he seems like a nice boy, played utter shite. He looked good in the first half because El Salvador did not attack him at all. Once they ran at him he was out of postion, showed terrible composure and gave away the ball repeatedly

3. The ref called a good game to me. He didn't really give any touch fouls around the area and there were no game-changing controversial calls. That's all you really want from a ref.

4. trent Noel is a beast, but his touch and passing are atrocious

5. Glen had to be subbed because he was injured and limping

6. Birchall's yellow was well deserved, it was a late, clumsy tackle

7. All of Ince's saves went straight at him and if they were 1 meter either side of him, would have scored.

I rel rel liked how keon daniel played wednesday..i know alot of ppl din see it that way..buh keon daniel was making more sense on the ball than every one of our players...he was assessing the situation..KEEPING POSSESSION.. and making telling passes regularly..the fact that el salvador really stepped up after he came off was a testament to how good he was..he was doing everything yorke was brought on to do...be the calming force on the midfield..the right back for el salvador always had to keep an eye on him while he was on the field.. and after he came off keston williams was even more fodder than he was...i realise our fans don't notcie these little things that does change games...

speaking of which i have to say a special word about clyde leon...i understand why maturana and now latapy does pick this man..he does seem like he not doing much..buh he is a rel important man in the middle..

is the second time i watch a game and see how drastically different our middle looks when he comes off...
he is a plug a hole midfielder..he does make it difficult for attackers..he does cut off a passing lane or usher an attacker into the hands of a defender..he is midfielder that allows noel and birchall to look good at their job...
latas taking him off for birchall was an error bcuz it allowed el salvador to express themselves more in the middle..birchall good at hustling..buh he doh know the lanes and angles..so the one two would elude him...
if leon develop a killer pass at all..he would be a top baller..

k williams...appeared to be better than akile..for the first 20 minutes...buh then i realised he is drawn (BADLY) out of position far too easy..thank the lord el salvador din figure that out sooner..buh he rel suspect..akile positional play far superior to this guy...tha's what make him bad..not so much he eh have some good tools as a player..buh he will get eat up worse by more alert teams if he doh work on dat...

« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 01:23:31 AM by Arazi »

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2009, 09:18:55 PM »
i wanted to respond to arrow, but he have my head tie up.. i cyah tell when he serious or on chain..

but lemme ask this question..

can someone point me in the direction of a game where Jlloyd Samuel played as a stopper? seeing as allyuh suggesting that, i would like to see and assess for myself.. because I never see or hear about him playing there except on this board..

Nah man no chain up, I have read that he played stopper in other places besides this board but I don't feel like doing the research.  May be a moot point anyway if reports of Latas and Avery falling out are accurate
I too have never seen him JLloyd play stopper but remember reading that he can play anywhere in the back four.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

1]; } ?>