April 23, 2024, 03:51:55 AM

Author Topic: Glen over Scotland, anyday, any week, any month and any year  (Read 8864 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Glen over Scotland, anyday, any week, any month and any year
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2009, 11:31:12 PM »
F#CK ZAMORA
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2009, 10:19:29 AM »
just reminding latas and the rest that they dont fall back into that slumber which made them play soctland and jones up top, those days over, glen and jones for the us and hondurus, not to mention call back jaggy and roberts nah latas...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2009, 12:04:55 AM »
just reminding latas and the rest that they dont fall back into that slumber which made them play soctland and jones up top, those days over, glen and jones for the us and hondurus, not to mention call back jaggy and roberts nah latas...
IZ KJ and zamora in honduras breds, remember anyone who scored for T&T doh get no sweat.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline judge101

• Full Warrior
  • If it is to be, then it is up to me
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2009, 12:56:53 PM »
personally i think the point of a striker is to score goal not to attract players. kj  has poor controll and air ball with his back to the goal is not his strongest thing however strength agility and great athleticism is his thing and need i say he the best in the air but there is just some games where he is ineffective. and he never makes runs off the ball(he and the rest off the squad)

sticking with the title personally glen is better he seems to have that fighting instinct and a goal bond mind
he is our best all round striker hands down
wise men talke because they have something to say,fools talk because they have to say something

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2009, 01:06:16 PM »
personally i think the point of a striker is to score goal not to attract players. kj  has poor controll and air ball with his back to the goal is not his strongest thing however strength agility and great athleticism is his thing and need i say he the best in the air but there is just some games where he is ineffective. and he never makes runs off the ball(he and the rest off the squad)

sticking with the title personally glen is better he seems to have that fighting instinct and a goal bond mind
he is our best all round striker hands down

Level tutu.  He could never be better than a healthy Stern John!

1]; } ?>