April 29, 2024, 02:58:05 AM

Author Topic: Quick ting till touches reach!  (Read 910 times)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Quick ting till touches reach!
« on: October 09, 2005, 01:55:08 PM »
Wonderfull game, we could have easily won this one 3-0 or 4-0.  Yorke and Stern miss some sitters, but as stern said, the result is what really matters!

Kenwyne came on and added some urgency to the team even though he was caught up in arguing with the referee over some of the fouls that he received.

That field was real tatta! at one point in time, jack bounced the ball on the ground and it never came up! just like ah frigging medicine ball.

theobald didnt look too bad on the left hand side, while spann had to be the man of the match in my opinion! He will be a big loss since i got confirmation from sean fuentes that he is the only one who will miss the mexico game!

Birchall ran like ah mad man last night, his passing was not of the best once more, but he did a job and did it well!

Andrews and Lawrence looked well together at the back and reminded me of how they used to look back in the day when they ruled the defence.

Stern's goal was a left foot rocket!! It came with kenwyne's first touch, who ran with the ball, was confronted by two defenders, he fell down and while on the ground he passed the ball to stern who took one touch and blasted a left footed shot to the left of the keeper just outside the box!

Yorke miss ah real sitter fellas, an unmarked chest trap and volley inside de box dat he nearly kick into de stands.  I was talking tuh touches when dat happened and he had to convince me that it was not stern.

Stern could have easily have his second but for some wonderfull defensive work from the panamanian defender who dived and cleared the ball off the line after stern had rounded the keeper and was about to shoot into an open net!!

well done warriors, i cant wait till wednesday, touches will have a report for alyuh, i still sick, food poisoning kept me indoors, but nothing will suck-seed in doing that this wednesday!!

ah love it!!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2005, 01:57:58 PM by andre samuel »
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: Quick ting till touches reach!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 02:19:36 PM »
Meh boy drink water from now till wedneday so we go see yuh dey
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2005, 02:56:36 PM »
Thanx Andre... Especially after to endure to torture of 195.5...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2005, 07:36:30 PM »
again andre...it was kenwyne who missed the chest trap and volley....and jones miskick and fall then did well to play the ball into stern's path.....both you and touches claim kenwye took on the defence...look at the replay....he try to play a one time pass wide to the left flank....miskicked then went to ground......it was also his first touch....which tells me of the state of the pitch.....anyway....hope you have a great time on wednesday....say yuh prayers.....tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>