March 29, 2024, 05:46:31 AM

Author Topic: 3 things  (Read 756 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
3 things
« on: October 09, 2005, 01:58:44 PM »
1. For the last time, Head to head is the first separating factor for teams on equal points. Guatemala has the advantage over us based on Head to Head. PLEASE EVERYONE DO NOT MENTION OVERALL GOAL DIFFERENCE IN EXAMINING OUR QUALIFYING SCENARIOS....IT'S ANNOYING !!!!

2. Regardless what takes place in the games on Wednesday, leave the conspiracy theories out of your analysis. Please......Yesterday Mexico came out sluggish, and people were quick to talk about them "selling out".....Mexico then proceded to hand Guate a beating that I hope would prevent us here on the forum being ignorant, stereotyping and quick to make excuses out of fear of failure....Destiny is in our own hands now. Let's take full responsibility for what happens in our game on Wednesday....and accept all possible scenarios like respectful adults.

3. Let's try to get an overall positivity goin' on the forum. I see men start to cuss and bicker and hate on the Jamaica -Australia thread......and talking about how good Jamaica is as a test for us yadda yadda.............that kinda talk not feedin' the positivity........Let's try our best to keep it peaceful with RF- our sometimes troublesome step-child, at least till Wednesday.........Now is a good time to unite

Latas talked about the team "vibesin' it up"......Let's vibes it up on the forum too....Anything goes on here and I am a humble poster just like everyone else, so who am I to tell man what to post.

..................but posts that go against those 3 points are not "vibesin it up"............

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: 3 things
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2005, 02:25:18 PM »
i agree whole heartedly positive vibes is all i want on the forum
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile