June 03, 2024, 05:38:41 PM

Author Topic: The 2009 World Championships in Berlin!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 62063 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The 2009 World Championships in Berlin!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #450 on: August 22, 2009, 04:03:39 PM »
 :applause: :wavetowel:

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 22, 2009, 04:09:49 PM »
Anybody have the video?

Yeh coming up just now

Where the English version??....I ungrateful eh..... ;D

i never hmmm  :devil: , but this vid shorter , same feed from online

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/dg64dhYIUBI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/dg64dhYIUBI</a>

Some women does never satisfy Warrior, yuh could make love to them in German, French & Spanish and they will still want you to come back and make love to them again in English!  :devil:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 22, 2009, 04:13:09 PM »
Anybody have the video?

Yeh coming up just now

Where the English version??....I ungrateful eh..... ;D

i never hmmm  :devil: , but this vid shorter , same feed from online

Grazie darling....Grazie.... :-* ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 22, 2009, 05:18:59 PM »
WELL look at that i getting kiss now  :-* .

on a angry note how the f**k tv6 go mark Trinidad women flop on the screen for the relay, they should be happy we women make a relay final for the first time ever. they didnt even show nothing live
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 22, 2009, 05:40:56 PM »
Congrats to our Mens relay team !  :beermug:...proud of all our athletes who performed at this year Chapionships...This will be a memorable championships and could be the championships that trigger more sudden success for T&T in Track and Field

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 22, 2009, 06:06:37 PM »
Congrats to our Mens relay team !  :beermug:...proud of all our athletes who performed at this year Chapionships...This will be a memorable championships and could be the championships that trigger more sudden success for T&T in Track and Field

More sudden success?!  ???
Where have you been my friend?

Maybe you should have said "increasing success" or "continued success" but sudden success?
Have you not heard of Ato Boldon and before him Hasely Crawford who blazed the trailed and served as inspirational role models plus all the other top T&T athletes before them and in between who have been relatively successful on the world stage?  8)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 06:10:42 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: August 22, 2009, 06:36:54 PM »

Maybe you should have said "increasing success" or "continued success" but sudden success?
Have you not heard of Ato Boldon and before him Hasely Crawford who blazed the trailed and served as inspirational role models plus all the other top T&T athletes before them and in between who have been relatively successful on the world stage?  8)

I think you should go research what sudden success means  :rotfl:  yuh too fackin "finger typin happy"  :rotfl: thats why you cant understand...and yes i know about my national heroes

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 22, 2009, 06:53:19 PM »

I think you should go research what sudden success means  :rotfl:  yuh too fackin "finger typin happy"  :rotfl: thats why you cant understand...and yes i know about my national heroes

Oxford Dictionary
Word: Sudden (adjective) - occurring or done quickly and unexpectedly

Again I reiterate that maybe you should have used the words "increasing success" or "continued success" and the words "sudden success" isn't appropriate in reference to T&T T&F. You depicting that you are rolling over laughing doesn't change that fact and only makes you come over as out of touch or having too much of an ego to hold your hands up and be corrected.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 07:01:57 PM by Socapro »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: August 22, 2009, 06:55:34 PM »

Oxford Dictionary
Word: Sudden (adjective) - occurring or done quickly and unexpectedly

Exactly..now that you read your dictionary..go back and read my post...you just broke down my post in an elementary way for yourself to understand...dont dig horrors  :D

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 22, 2009, 07:06:06 PM »
How much NRs got broken at the championships for T&T. I counted 5. That might be an NR itself.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 22, 2009, 07:12:38 PM »
w 4 x 100
M 4 x 100
400H W
400H M x 2

5 right?

What I miss?
BORN TO DO IT

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 22, 2009, 08:10:07 PM »
Yeah 5 is right. I thought "Status" but has to get below 44.21. So 5 is correct. Is that a record for tnt.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 22, 2009, 08:33:42 PM »
It's a record by 3 NRs (Atlanta 96)
BORN TO DO IT

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 22, 2009, 08:47:47 PM »
w 4 x 100
M 4 x 100
400H W
400H M x 2

5 right?

What I miss?

What about the young land in the 100H ? Did she not beat the record too?

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 22, 2009, 08:55:37 PM »
Dont know. But Jamaica had a similar pattern .... and now they are breaking World records and their own.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: August 22, 2009, 09:07:49 PM »
13.19 was the VERY LAST qualifier out of the heats and she didn't advance thru the SF. She didn't break the NR
BORN TO DO IT

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 22, 2009, 09:09:25 PM »
13.19 was the VERY LAST qualifier out of the heats and she didn't advance thru the SF. She didn't break the NR

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #467 on: August 22, 2009, 11:36:44 PM »

aleesha barber ran 13.06 in the semis but i dunno what is the national record.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 23, 2009, 09:02:17 AM »

BERLIN - AUGUST 22: Trinidad and Tobago celebrate silver in the men's 4x100 Metres Relay Final during day eight of the 12th IAAF World Athletics Championships at the Olympic Stadium on August 22, 2009 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo by Mark Dadswell/Getty Images)

BERLIN - AUGUST 22: (L-R) Jeremy Wariner of United States receives the silver medal, Lashawn Merritt of United States the gold medal and Renny Quow of Trinidad and Tobago the bronze medal during the medal ceremony for the men's 400 Metres Final during day eight of the 12th IAAF World Athletics Championships at the Olympic Stadium on August 22, 2009 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo by Martin Rose/Bongarts/Getty Images)

Jamaica's Usain Bolt (C) celebrate with teammate and second placed Trinidad and Tobago's athletes after competing in the men's 4x100m final relay race of the 2009 IAAF Athletics World Championships on August 22, 2009 in Berlin. AFP PHOTO/ DDP/ OLIVER LANG (Photo credit should read OLIVER LANG/AFP/Getty Images)

Jamaica's Usain Bolt (C) celebrate with teammate and second placed Trinidad and Tobago's athletes after competing in the men's 4x100m final relay race of the 2009 IAAF Athletics World Championships on August 22, 2009 in Berlin. AFP PHOTO/ DDP/ OLIVER LANG (Photo credit should read OLIVER LANG/AFP/Getty Images)

BERLIN - AUGUST 22: Usain Bolt hands the baton to Asafa Powell of Jamaica for the final leg of the men's 4x100 Metres Relay Final with mascot Berlino during day eight of the 12th IAAF World Athletics Championships at the Olympic Stadium on August 22, 2009 in Berlin, Germany. (Photo by Michael Steele/Getty Images)

Jamaican Usein Bolt competes in the men's 4x100m final relay race of the 2009 IAAF Athletics World Championships on August 22, 2009 in Berlin. AFP PHOTO / JOHN MACDOUGALL (Photo credit should read JOHN MACDOUGALL/AFP/Getty Images)

Jamaican Usein Bolt competes in the men's 4x100m final relay race of the 2009 IAAF Athletics World Championships on August 22, 2009 in Berlin. AFP PHOTO / JOHN MACDOUGALL (Photo credit should read JOHN MACDOUGALL/AFP/Getty Images)

Jamaican Asafa Powell (L) reacts next to Trinidad and Tobago's Richard Thompson after they compete in the men's 4x100m final relay race of the 2009 IAAF Athletics World Championships on August 22, 2009 in Berlin. AFP PHOTO / OLIVIER MORIN (Photo credit should read OLIVIER MORIN/AFP/Getty Images)

Jamaican Asafa Powell (L) competes next to Trinidad and Tobago's Richard Thompson in the men's 4x100m final relay race of the 2009 IAAF Athletics World Championships on August 22, 2009 in Berlin. AFP PHOTO / OLIVIER MORIN (Photo credit should read OLIVIER MORIN/AFP/Getty Images)

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 26, 2009, 01:30:22 AM »
Thxs 4 this thread has been MIA. Can I get a link 2 all d results.

Thxs
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 26, 2009, 07:49:18 AM »

Thxs

All results are here http://berlin.iaaf.org/results/index.html but you will need to go through them day by day from 15-Aug-09 to 23-Aug-09 for results for each day by clicking the date tab on the Timetable/Results tab.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 07:54:42 AM by Socapro »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 26, 2009, 02:51:03 PM »

Thxs

All results are here http://berlin.iaaf.org/results/index.html but you will need to go through them day by day from 15-Aug-09 to 23-Aug-09 for results for each day by clicking the date tab on the Timetable/Results tab.

THXS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>