March 28, 2024, 06:25:12 AM

Author Topic: KJ Ranked with Gourcuff, Cesc and Casillas  (Read 3818 times)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
KJ Ranked with Gourcuff, Cesc and Casillas
« on: August 17, 2009, 10:18:05 AM »
is not what yuh think though.

some ah allyh woman real idle yes.

http://www.kickette.com/the_finest_five_new_season_new-ish_list/#more-2351

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: KJ Ranked with Gourcuff, Cesc and Casillas
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 11:46:03 AM »
This is kix...lol. See what Carlos missing out on by being on the bench? Cause locally the girls rank him higher than Kenwyne.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 11:48:12 AM »
This is kix...lol. See what Carlos missing out on by being on the bench? Cause locally the girls rank him higher than Kenwyne.

in Trinidad de red man is King...

in England they like de special dark
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 12:18:11 PM »

In the states light skinned brothers still waitin' tuh come back in style...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 12:30:03 PM »

2 ah all yuh like real sh%t yes  :beermug:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 12:35:20 PM »

Two words: Barack Obama

...us light skinned fellas are definitely in, at least for the next 3 years.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 12:44:20 PM »

Two words: Barack Obama

...us light skinned fellas are definitely in, at least for the next 3 years.

allyuh lighties graspin at straws :rotfl:

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 01:09:27 PM »

Drake was tryna bring us back, but then he went and do this on stage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-jSHfI5yYc  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 07:03:27 PM »
We Africians always in style....from creation.... :devil:

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 11:30:39 PM »

in Trinidad de red man is King because we still have many aspects of mental slavery to conquer, i.e. the closer to to european you look=the better looking you are. I see many light skin peeps(male and female) who aren't even really good looking, and people fall all over them, but we all know if they were dark skinned with their same features, people wouldn't be on them- so basically lighter skin makes up for lacking looks, gives you a healthy percentage increase on the looks scale.

Other parts of the world like England(though those bitches started slavery in the first place and thus all these problems ), are much more progressed than TnT in recovery from mental slavery, so good features, build,etc. = being good looking, and having lighter skin doesn't amplify those in everyone's eyes. Of course many people still have a preference for people in their race(not talking bout racism here), but that's a whole other story n i don't see any prob with that. Also,I'm what we call a 'redman' btw.

I find the extent to which skin complexion is equated with looks in TnT is shit, and some damn deeprooted mental slavery.(and present in most cultures, from indians,africans,asians,etc, and is mainly stems from the europeans' murderous colonisation of the world, and asserting themselves as the aurthority for so long as we all know, it's up to us to reject and fix the mental falloff of this).........Rant over.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2009, 05:04:23 AM »
Peter,
I agree with what you explained especially the way things are in England,white people on the whole dont bother too much bout whether yuh are red or black,in fact black seems to be quite attractive to most whites and many other races in England.What I would like to say though,is for people like me who like women with dark skin no matter the race.I FIND SLIM DARK WOMEN VERY ATTRACTIVE,I do have a dark woman and people always ask he if she is Ethiopian,but she is Trini,light skin never really attracted me,dark skin women always did it for me.So really for those who seems to like red there are some of us who like the darker hue.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2009, 10:23:05 PM »

Drake was tryna bring us back, but then he went and do this on stage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-jSHfI5yYc  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ah feels is de dreads  ;D Big Up KJ!.....Oh gawd boy Drake, yuh remind me of Mr. Vegas in ah concert in Trini some yrs ago....de man run on stage and fall off yes, wid all de fog and shit but tuh his defense he get back up and continue singing "I do, I do...." talk bout kix

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 11:21:47 PM »
Ahooot.. what about when super blue false teeth fallout he mouth in skinner park and the man just dust it off and shove it back in he mouth and continue singing.... that was a classic

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2009, 01:55:06 AM »
Ahooot.. what about when super blue false teeth fallout he mouth in skinner park and the man just dust it off and shove it back in he mouth and continue singing.... that was a classic

lol.

also, big ups man frico.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2009, 08:23:45 AM »
Yea hoss dat was de best....nobody else cudda pull it off like SUPER!

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 01:53:37 PM »

in Trinidad de red man is King because we still have many aspects of mental slavery to conquer, i.e. the closer to to european you look=the better looking you are. I see many light skin peeps(male and female) who aren't even really good looking, and people fall all over them, but we all know if they were dark skinned with their same features, people wouldn't be on them- so basically lighter skin makes up for lacking looks, gives you a healthy percentage increase on the looks scale.

Other parts of the world like England(though those bitches started slavery in the first place and thus all these problems ), are much more progressed than TnT in recovery from mental slavery, so good features, build,etc. = being good looking, and having lighter skin doesn't amplify those in everyone's eyes. Of course many people still have a preference for people in their race(not talking bout racism here), but that's a whole other story n i don't see any prob with that. Also,I'm what we call a 'redman' btw.

I find the extent to which skin complexion is equated with looks in TnT is shit, and some damn deeprooted mental slavery.(and present in most cultures, from indians,africans,asians,etc, and is mainly stems from the europeans' murderous colonisation of the world, and asserting themselves as the aurthority for so long as we all know, it's up to us to reject and fix the mental falloff of this).........Rant over.

tell us how you really feel , peter , dont hold back ... sheesh.

1]; } ?>