April 28, 2024, 10:00:13 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the W Connection v Real Espaņa Game (20-Aug-09).  (Read 10792 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the W Connection v Real Espaņa Game (20-Aug-09).
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2009, 09:40:57 PM »
Ehy I ent know is Madriaga...aka chook up face is dey coach...oh gosh W Con, let him feel the hurt again.

Rest goal in he pwefin.

And in the return leg play the game in the HCS...forget about the manny...let him get some nightmares again.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2009, 09:41:07 PM »
wc making all those plays into the box only to be outnumbered 3-1.

Why can't anyone else run up. Is bun dey bun???
Yep. Even though Winchester do shit, where was his support?

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2009, 09:41:13 PM »
He had a shitty game.  But he go learn, he have serious skills but he needs to develop more confidence and intensity. He is more of an attacking/creative mid than an out and out striker IMHO. He'll be doing the business for T&T real soon. I think Vranes might include him in the U-20 squad for Egypt
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2009, 09:43:55 PM »
Winchester in front the goal...he and goalie alone...instead of blasting towards goal he go beat back into three men.

I never see a dotish play so.

Sometimes yuh does want a man collect a hard jam just for being dotish...that was a instance.
At de same time, why he had no help to his right? Men standing up watchin him.

That play in particular didn't require no help.  He needed to attack the goal.  Plain and simple.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2009, 09:44:52 PM »
Ehy I ent know is Madriaga...aka chook up face is dey coach...oh gosh W Con, let him feel the hurt again.

Rest goal in he pwefin.

And in the return leg play the game in the HCS...forget about the manny...let him get some nightmares again.

YOU IS AH MAD MAN !!..  :rotfl:...WC should play in front dem people at the Ato Boldon Stadium/ Mannie Stadium (their home base)...allyuh town man should hope Cali or Defence force could make this competetion then talk bout HC stadium  :rotfl:  :devil:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 09:48:13 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2009, 09:48:47 PM »
But  what the ...........

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2009, 09:48:57 PM »
total crap by houghton man friggin open on the 6.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2009, 09:50:03 PM »
Larrdoooo
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2009, 09:52:30 PM »
You could easily tell why Marvin Phillip is one of our consistent Goalkeepers on the national team

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2009, 09:55:28 PM »
why they wait so long to bring on that no. 10?
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2009, 09:56:24 PM »
OK WC still had a good game under difficult odds. One defensive error cost us. The home game should be much different.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2009, 09:57:23 PM »
W Connection looked better against this team than Jabloteh looked against Pachuca.  I feel they have a goal or two they could score on the return leg and they could bounce right back.  Marvin Phillip really save we as tonight.  

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2009, 09:58:02 PM »
Hard Luck...but WCon coulda win this one.

Need to work on fitness and composure/finishing up top

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline iceberg

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2009, 09:58:23 PM »
why Clyde Leon make the National Team again?  That number 10 Frias is ah purge holding on to the ball too long (even though nobody else coming into the play)  but still man. Hold the ball up and wait for the support do force the issue.  Whoever is that right left back for Connection was sell guns, as he eating the same cut inside drag all night.  Marvin Phillip do his job.  It is clear that our PFL teams lack fitness, as usual.

Well back home and hopefully ah win.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 10:04:53 PM by iceberg »
If your heart is not in the game then your not a true footballer!!!

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2009, 10:00:59 PM »
You could easily tell why Marvin Phillip is one of our consistent Goalkeepers on the national team

Fuh real- he was flying about the place like superman! He deserved a shutout tonight.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2009, 10:11:03 PM »
wait marvin gettin praise?? well look ting...do yuh ting marvin...wish i cud see him go abroad and get some more experience
Back in Trini...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2009, 11:36:33 PM »
why Clyde Leon make the National Team again?  That number 10 Frias is ah purge holding on to the ball too long (even though nobody else coming into the play)  but still man. Hold the ball up and wait for the support do force the issue.  Whoever is that right left back for Connection was sell guns, as he eating the same cut inside drag all night.  Marvin Phillip do his job.  It is clear that our PFL teams lack fitness, as usual.

Connection played far better than jablo, no comparison. they did good , now when they come home they could get the Win!

PS: this clyde leon falla is ah real jack in the box yes. no ideas , no skill, no intelligence! just ah pure mule in the middle, only hard wok he performing without pay!

he was the reason for the goal, he totally miss read the ball and failed to shield out the goal scorer who was trailing the play shoulder to shoulder with leon, he just out muscled and hustled him for the shot! ah wonder what pancho and latas see in this fella boy?? :o  ah hope he's not in the next game plans.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2009, 04:25:33 AM »

Connection played far better than jablo, no comparison. they did good , now when they come home they could get the Win!

PS: this clyde leon falla is ah real jack in the box yes. no ideas , no skill, no intelligence! just ah pure mule in the middle, only hard wok he performing without pay!

he was the reason for the goal, he totally miss read the ball and failed to shield out the goal scorer who was trailing the play shoulder to shoulder with leon, he just out muscled and hustled him for the shot! ah wonder what pancho and latas see in this fella boy?? :o  ah hope he's not in the next game plans.

In all fairness to him, the man that dummy the ball mess up the whole defense and the ball jjust popped up on Leon at the very last second, too, and left him completely flat-footed.  The man who scored really didn't have to do much but position himself and shoot a one-time, a clinical finish.  A concept that out Trinidadian players seem lost on.  I eh debating whether or not he should be on de Nat. Squad.......ah jes' tryin' to look at the goal objectively. 

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2009, 05:19:19 AM »

i agree
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2009, 07:01:54 AM »
Clyde Leon is ah dunce.  I cyah understand how this man starting over birchall fuh de national team.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2009, 07:46:11 AM »
Clyde Leon is ah dunce.  I cyah understand how this man starting over birchall fuh de national team.

So Birchall is ah scholar?!!  Fella rethink that shit yuh just type please ::)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2009, 07:47:35 AM »
wc making all those plays into the box only to be outnumbered 3-1.

Why can't anyone else run up. Is bun dey bun???

No support from the midfield, the transition taking to long. I see Toussaint run hard up the field with a ball beat four men across the 18 and still no help arrive. That's not good enough.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2009, 08:39:15 AM »
wait marvin gettin praise?? well look ting...do yuh ting marvin...wish i cud see him go abroad and get some more experience

It's well deserved- honestly, I never rated him before I saw his performances in this tournament.

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2009, 11:02:43 AM »
it look like we cant win talking the truth about Clyde Leon,he seams to be ah favorite on this board but i agree he is ah DUNCE,CLUELESS GOAT why he start over Birchie only god knows

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2009, 11:06:27 AM »

that fella must be your family or yuh friend,he is ah DUNCE CLUELESS GOAT

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2009, 11:08:19 AM »

Clyde leon is ah forkin dunce! even the blind could see that! and what does clyde leon being ah dunce have tuh do with birchall ?

the man is just ah raw mule, no finest whatsoever, all i see from him is ah set ah long range way over bars or wide of the goal shots, nothing tuh trouble the keeper, and some real killaman passes.

on that goal, if he blocked out that player instead of trying to win the ball in ah crowd, the shooter then would 've been sh!t out of luck since he would've been shielded out the play, very unintellegent move by leon.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 03:00:54 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2009, 11:15:19 AM »
it look like we cant win talking the truth about Clyde Leon,he seams to be ah favorite on this board but i agree he is ah DUNCE,CLUELESS GOAT why he start over Birchie only god knows
so de Coach is more Dunce for pickin him over Birchall then
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 21, 2009, 11:24:40 AM »
well tell me what u & everybody who defending him see in him,Just Cool say it all in his post my version is the shortend version,CLYDE LEON IS AH DUNCE CLUELESS GOAT

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 21, 2009, 11:30:21 AM »
well tell me what u & everybody who defending him see in him,Just Cool say it all in his post my version is the shortend version,CLYDE LEON IS AH DUNCE CLUELESS GOAT
I am NOT defending the man
Just tryin to understand what his degree of dunceness have to do with the TnT COACH pickin him over another player.......ya unnna stan?
I just curious about some opinions on here....... dais all
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>