March 28, 2024, 07:31:06 AM

Author Topic: Tickets for TT vs USA selling already..Uncovered gone up to 300..BOYCOTT  (Read 9793 times)

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Tickets for TT vs USA selling already..Uncovered gone up to 300..BOYCOTT
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2009, 07:48:57 AM »
Mackie...I could ask yuh something?

1)You living in TT or are you foreign based?

2)Do you go to TT football games regularly, if atall?

Nuttin personal just curious.

Ha lawd ... Read my earlier posts. Nuttin personal..

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2009, 08:17:59 AM »
Watch meh Trinis have so much excuses it not funny.

"The sun to hot to wear black."

Just say alyuh want to go the game to say that alyuh was there nah, bout it will hurt the players morale. We cyah play more shit that we already did. Sing and clapping and jumping can't make ah man recieve ah ball if he doh have the technique.

Jack will always win because we have weak minds coupled with waggonistic ideal. All of us are waggonnist cause we serve our needs. It doesn't matter if you going games since you in the womb, right is ight and wrong is wrong.

Man Up.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2009, 08:19:48 AM »
Normally I does be more in Jack corner than most on these forums and I does get plenty stick for it..But this is complete nonsense..Jack realise the waggonist will come out for that game cos it will be a crucial one and decide to apply the law of economics ...
But what about men like me who going EVERY game and supporting the team right through?  Why we have to suffer and pay 300 ??? Why TTFF doh have no preferred supporters discount card or something ??
Nah I find this price increase is wickedness and I for one will be watching the game on tv. BOYCOTT.

Thanks very much Mackie for staying at home. I am hoping many more like yourself will follow your lead and leave football for people who could afford it. Todays footballers cant live on kfc support. For football to rise we must attract caviar supporters. Buy you box of KFC and enjoy the game on the tube. I hope you told weary about the LATEST PRICE INCREASE.

I can afford to go , I am making a choice not to.. Its a principled stand dude..

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2009, 08:20:58 AM »

Just say alyuh want to go the game to say that alyuh was there nah, bout it will hurt the players morale. We cyah play more shit that we already did. Sing and clapping and jumping can't make ah man recieve ah ball if he doh have the technique.

Jack will always win because we have weak minds coupled with waggonistic ideal. All of us are waggonnist cause we serve our needs. It doesn't matter if you going games since you in the womb, right is ight and wrong is wrong.

Man Up.

Give this dude a cold beer..  :beermug:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2009, 05:21:04 PM »

Man Up.

Give this dude a cold beer..  :beermug:

If you and Elan could get the masses to stay away from the game in droves.....I goh be home too....but unless it is decreed that Carnival has been banned, any mass uprising about anything else in this country will never happen....well at least not in my lifetime....

If it gives you any hope....a guy called in on I95.5fm this morning to complain about the increase in price....so unless it was a forumite that called.....there's hope after all....kinda... :-\
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline PIMP

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2009, 07:10:06 AM »
I went to all the matches so far......I can afford to pay 300 but will not go......
increase not justified....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2009, 05:38:33 PM »
So after goin cold turkey for 1 wk no internet no sw.net this is what all yuh greet me witth. Well I brokn peeps I spend and spend and spend some more on meh lil holiday and now this. So who buyin a ticke 4 meh 4 meh bday.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2009, 09:13:37 AM »
So after goin cold turkey for 1 wk no internet no sw.net this is what all yuh greet me witth. Well I brokn peeps I spend and spend and spend some more on meh lil holiday and now this. So who buyin a ticke 4 meh 4 meh bday.

I give up yes ...

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2009, 09:22:40 AM »
So Mackie leh meh ask yuh dis....  who yuh tink de boycott goh affect? and how yuh tink it goh affect de players also?  jes tink about de opportunity cost of boycotting versus paying ah extra hundred dollars or $15 US.....  presently de ticket is priced at $50 US, yuh tink dat is too much?

jes my two cents..

ps.. oh yes! somebody give him a cold beer

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2009, 09:32:59 AM »
 >:( Most of the continued football supporters in Trinidad is the everyday working man and to ask these people to pay ah extra $100 dollars for a ticket is really asking fuh plenty...ah man does say if u is ah true supporter that should not matter but at the end of the day ...that statement is bullsh!t ...for ah man who have to buy food,clothes and supporting ah family $100 makes ah difference...I usually fly from D US to Trini for most home games...so fortunately for me I can afford it...but the increase is not fair to the man supporting this thing from home all the time....and for me I would not go just on principle...Jack too facking greedy boottom facking line!!!

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2009, 10:14:08 AM »
>:( Most of the continued football supporters in Trinidad is the everyday working man and to ask these people to pay ah extra $100 dollars for a ticket is really asking fuh plenty...ah man does say if u is ah true supporter that should not matter but at the end of the day ...that statement is bullsh!t ...for ah man who have to buy food,clothes and supporting ah family $100 makes ah difference...

Point taken, but from jack POV, a true supporter going to cut out the friday evening lime for the rest of the year or the KFC for half the year and find that $100 easy, easy to give him. Is not a question of starving or going to d game.

If people living hand to mouth and they last $200 went to see the Soca warriors, Jack grateful but now he doing you a favour cause u could save that $200 you woulda spend before and sacrifice the joy of seeing the warriors live in order to get a christmas gift for the children with the extra $600 you going and save as a result of the hike in price.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2009, 11:06:23 AM »

I give up yes ...

Bruddder if all yuh say Boycott and all yuh serious I dey. I wear black juzzy get meh peeps 2 buy black juzzy I dey but as Brown say unless carnival get cancel nutten eh go happen. So I supportin as is we boys dem so we go beat d US as we did last yr.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2009, 11:49:13 AM »

I give up yes ...

Bruddder if all yuh say Boycott and all yuh serious I dey. I wear black juzzy get meh peeps 2 buy black juzzy I dey but as Brown say unless carnival get cancel nutten eh go happen. So I supportin as is we boys dem so we go beat d US as we did last yr.

Well leh we wear some black jerseys then .. Who say black jerseys for that game ?

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2009, 01:19:40 PM »
Been there, done that. If it eh work for a non-competitive game like against England, it eh happening for a must win game where we looking for the twlfth man to support the team.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2009, 01:23:41 PM »

I give up yes ...

Well leh we wear some black jerseys then .. Who say black jerseys for that game ?

I sportin my black all d time CR d exception. (Ah get a Marv say bliev). I promise 2 wear mind till d blacklist done and since Sancho eh neva gettin pick I have 2 wear all d way 2 Joberg. Brown it go b old so yuh go have 2 do some more 4 me 2 carry.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2009, 01:24:47 PM »
Been there, done that. If it eh work for a non-competitive game like against England, it eh happening for a must win game where we looking for the twlfth man to support the team.

D 2 mutually exclusive.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2009, 05:19:45 PM »

I give up yes ...

I sportin my black all d time CR d exception. (Ah get a Marv say bliev). I promise 2 wear mind till d blacklist done and since Sancho eh neva gettin pick I have 2 wear all d way 2 Joberg. Brown it go b old so yuh go have 2 do some more 4 me 2 carry.

Girl mih eh too sure mine could still fit....ah put ah few <ahem> extra pounds..... ;D

But seriously ah think ah figure it out....Jackula realise that the covered stands folks eh paying he no $500. and they have started buying uncovered tickets....(covered stands have not been sold out since the Hex started) so he decide eh heh....let mih increase the uncovered by the extra hundred....cuz well, dey could afford it.....and apparently the waggonists could afford it too..... :-\
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 05:25:10 PM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>