April 26, 2024, 06:42:33 PM

Author Topic: Why is the Caribbean So Strong in Sprint Events?  (Read 5484 times)

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Why is the Caribbean So Strong in Sprint Events?
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2009, 12:43:23 PM »
It was said due to the development of the Gluteus Maximus(Bam Bam) in the African Athlete they have a clear advantage in the sprinting department. I don't know this as fact so don't quote me on it. So strength in the background is essential to faster running. ;D
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2009, 01:03:56 PM »
It was said due to the development of the Gluteus Maximus(Bam Bam) in the African Athlete they have a clear advantage in the sprinting department. I don't know this as fact so don't quote me on it. So strength in the background is essential to faster running. ;D

it have rel flat bottom african fast runners
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2009, 01:35:29 PM »

Doh get it twisted, flat bottom is good for long distance but big bottom is good for speed!  ;D

Big bottom is ah sign of plenty twitch muscles and it also helps with wining real sweet and in time come Carnival!  ;)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 01:37:34 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2009, 01:47:50 PM »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2009, 01:52:55 PM »

Doh get it twisted, flat bottom is good for long distance but big bottom is good for speed!  ;D

Big bottom is ah sign of plenty twitch muscles and it also helps with wining real sweet and in time come Carnival!  ;)

like u never see muna lee and alison felix  ;)
Youtube Channel

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2009, 02:07:20 PM »

like u never see muna lee and alison felix   ;)
There are always exceptions to the rule and sometimes they does strain their (flat) ass to run fast and pull their hamstring as a result!  ;)

As for me I love all good looking athletic women, whether their ass big & flat or big & round makes little difference to me!  :-*
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 02:16:03 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2009, 03:49:13 PM »

:shameonyou:

Wrong colour suit for him but Insane Lightening Bolt can borrow it for now however in a year or so time that RED suit will need to be handed over to its rightful inheritant Jehue 'FLASH' Gordon!  ;)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 05:59:05 PM by Socapro »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2009, 05:16:14 PM »

like u never see muna lee and alison felix   ;)
There are always exceptions to the rule and sometimes they does strain their (flat) ass to run fast and pull their hamstring as a result!  ;)

As for me I love all good looking athletic women, whether their ass big & flat or big & round makes little difference to me!  :-*

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER  :salute:
Youtube Channel

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2009, 05:44:17 PM »
Two reasons.

WEST AFRICA.

But how come West Africans doh be burning up the tracks in Sprints and when Africans medal in Track it tends to be the athletes from East Africa.....something got infused into us on the trip or wha??.... ??? :-\

Yeah, the tribes started to inter-breed plus we was always trying to run as fast as could to escape from the slave master!  8)

Chupsss... ;D

Doh forget dasheen too.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>