April 27, 2024, 02:00:16 PM

Author Topic: Trinis so bad that we is rob people while in jail  (Read 1403 times)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Trinis so bad that we is rob people while in jail
« on: August 19, 2009, 10:41:16 AM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161519433

dare i say "Bomboclat!"

Detainees rob 2 Jamaicans in police station cell
South Bureau

Wednesday, August 19th 2009

Three men arrested as suspects in 30 robberies, committed another while locked away in a cell at the Cunupia Police Station on Monday. The men robbed two Jamaican nationals who were arrested for overstaying their time in Trinidad.

The robbers were found wearing shoes belonging to the Jamaicans.

The suspects, aged 18, 19 and 21, were arrested on the weekend by members of the Central Division Robbery Unit, led by Sgt Nobbie and including detectives Lyndon Hosein, Leeshend Hosein and Adjodha Chapdeosingh.

The three were linked to robberies in Montrose, Chaguanas. The Jamaicans were detained until immigration officers could come to get them when they were robbed of cash, jewelry, and two pairs of shoes.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Trinis so bad that we is rob people while in jail
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 10:48:12 AM »
GAWD mus be laughing REAL hard
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 01:22:43 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:so what, they really expected to get 'away' with it?
these boys just chupid, yes!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 09:23:04 PM »
I doh find dey should get charge. Dem was doing a national service.

Jamaican 1: Unno why dem ah put we inna dis likkle cell with dese harden trini criminal dem.

Trini 1: Wait nah...wha you doin inside here den? You want to talk bout harden criminal? Who you is a chaplain?

Jamaican 2: Why unno shut yuh rasclat mouth? We haffi get authorisation..so we haffi wait on de clearance.

Trini 2: Wait nah..so yuh comin back? So yuh's a tourist?

Trini 1: You studyin dem? Dem gettin dey ass deport. Leh we make sure dey eh want to come back. Eh soldier....leh meh get dem shoes dey.

De rest..as dey say..is history....
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 10:57:56 PM »

Jamaican 1: Unno why dem ah put we inna dis likkle cell with dese harden trini criminal dem.

Trini 1: Wait nah...wha you doin inside here den? You want to talk bout harden criminal? Who you is a chaplain?

Jamaican 2: Why unno shut yuh rasclat mouth? We haffi get authorisation..so we haffi wait on de clearance.

Trini 1: You studyin dem? Dem gettin dey ass deport. Leh we make sure dey eh want to come back. Eh soldier....leh meh get dem shoes dey.

Yuh find that funny? if it was ah citizen, or lewwe say ah couple ah white tourist allyuh woulda been calling down god and the angels tuh deal wid the decedence in our society, but BC it's some caribbeans (especially JA) allyuh supporting that and laughing.

allyuh real have issues yes. BTW that was ah disgrace and ah shamful stain to our country's image! allyuh keep it up, don't stop!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 05:07:38 PM »

Yuh find that funny? if it was ah citizen, or lewwe say ah couple ah white tourist allyuh woulda been calling down god and the angels tuh deal wid the decedence in our society, but BC it's some caribbeans (especially JA) allyuh supporting that and laughing.

allyuh real have issues yes. BTW that was ah disgrace and ah shamful stain to our country's image! allyuh keep it up, don't stop!

I guessin you eh familar with sarcasm.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 05:17:59 AM »

Fully familiar! but that sir wasn't sarcasm, it was more like bigotry in the guise of a joke! so doh come wid the sarcasm plea since you've been called. :notlistening: :shameonyou:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 08:58:00 AM »

Fully familiar! but that sir wasn't sarcasm, it was more like bigotry in the guise of a joke! so doh come wid the sarcasm plea since you've been called. :notlistening: :shameonyou:

Bigotry against who exactly?

1]; } ?>