April 28, 2024, 04:41:36 PM

Author Topic: Zamora scores again!!!  (Read 6901 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora scores again!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2010, 06:30:31 PM »
But, is Capello looking?  So far, he hasn't said much, but Zamora should definitely be on his radar.

Zamora,Bent and Agbonlahor are the 3 looking to crack into the chosen 5

Rooney,Crouch,Defoe,Heskey and C.Cole

4 going to the Cup... Rooney Crouch Defoe there... 1 spot to go...I feel Heskey have it .. that is Capello horn child but If he serious it should be 1 of the 3 chasers(Agbon, Bent,Zamora)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2010, 07:37:33 PM »
Barring injury, is Rooney and who will best partner him,therefore 3 places.i.e. supporting cast, they might want to go with ah Mutt & Jeff finish with Crutch, then yuh have Heskey who go butt it down for anybody, Dafoe, who might want to star heself,Cole, ah next star boy, Bent, he could play ah role, but he could star too, wha bout Jerome.....they go carry Mutt, cause that is circus draw right there...1 backup starboy between Dafoe, Ags,Cole...that leaves the next best setupman, between, Heskey, Bent - who might switch on yuh, Zamora could do it, ah doh enuff bout Jerome.....I feel Heskey go get the nod on experience and history...personally I woulda chose Bent...beside Zamora almost always grinding, Caps will say in ah stong Italian accent "E weel Joombie da vybzes"  ...  :devil:

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hodgson sees Zamora value rising
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2010, 02:45:50 AM »
Fulham boss Roy Hodgson hails striker Bobby Zamora

Fulham boss Roy Hodgson paid tribute to Bobby Zamora after the striker's 19th goal of the season took the English club into a first European semi-final.

The Cottagers won 1-0 at Wolfsburg to seal a 3-1 aggregate Europa League win.

Hodgson said his striker had outshone Wolfsburg's highly-rated Edin Dzeko and pushed his case for an England call-up.

"I read that the price for Dzeko was 40m Euros [£35m], so we might have to up our price for Bobby Zamora. But we don't want to sell him," said Hodgson.

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2010, 08:28:16 AM »
Capello barring injury is sure to carry Rooney, Defoe and Heskey.  I doh think Crouch is a guarantee at all.  So I think 2 spots up for grabs.  Cole is likely a frontrunner to get 1 of them.  I like Gabby but i doh know that I could truly take him this year ahead of Bent.  If both Cole and Heskey make the squad I doh see de need to even consider Crouch.  Zamora has an outside chance and he should be considered based on his performance so far this season.

Max yuh is ah rell clong  :rotfl:

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2010, 08:58:50 AM »
Crouch's domestic form has been indifferent but his goal scoring record for england is very good.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2010, 09:02:54 AM »
Is 2 big and 2 small going...

that means Rooney and Defoe.. (Bent staying home)

and then Crouch and one more... I feel Heskey will go but if not then Zamora might get a bling. Since the injury Carlton Cole eh saying nutten.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2010, 10:09:03 AM »
Is 2 big and 2 small going...

that means Rooney and Defoe.. (Bent staying home)

and then Crouch and one more... I feel Heskey will go but if not then Zamora might get a bling. Since the injury Carlton Cole eh saying nutten.
Heskey is undroppable right now in Capello's eyes...so is he , Rooney, Defoe and Crouch. That's it, story done. Walcott in the squad as cover for Lennon, so he could play as a striker in emergency otherwise, they playing with one striker with Gerrard behind them as another alternative.

Sorry Zamora...and we doh want you for Trinidad anymore either cause we going with 25 and under players...with Kenwyne as the only senior striker.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2010, 11:25:25 AM »
anyway, at the end of the day f**k he..

if he make the side i wouldn't put it beyond him to say some shit like, "im so happy for the call-up.. and to think i was this close to making the mistake of playing for Trinidad. What a relief!"

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2010, 01:00:53 PM »
Walcott in the squad as cover for Lennon, so he could play as a striker in emergency otherwise, they playing with one striker with Gerrard behind them as another alternative.

Nah dred. SWP is first in line behinf Lennon these days I feel.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2010, 01:32:48 PM »
if he make the side i wouldn't put it beyond him to say some shit like, "im so happy for the call-up.. and to think i was this close to making the mistake of playing for Trinidad. What a relief!"
Ah mean...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2010, 02:23:45 PM »
anyway, at the end of the day f**k he..

:salute:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel