March 28, 2024, 04:58:48 AM

Author Topic: Hope Solo does run she mout'....  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hope Solo does run she mout'....
« on: August 21, 2009, 04:33:58 AM »
.....(well, at least, maybe she used to run she mout') but de gyul could REL friggin' save boy!!  Just get through watching the WPS playoff game between St. Louis and New Jersey and the girl made some absolutely amazing saves to keep her team in the game......had meh rubbin' meh eye, ah couldn't believe wha ah was seein.  She could replace a few of them fellas on some ah dem mls msl misled teams.  (she could make scurry get a SEErious horn, too!  :devil: )

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hope Solo does run she mout'....
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 04:39:20 AM »
.....(well, at least, maybe she used to run she mout') but de gyul could REL friggin' save boy!!  Just get through watching the WPS playoff game between St. Louis and New Jersey and the girl made some absolutely amazing saves to keep her team in the game......had meh rubbin' meh eye, ah couldn't believe wha ah was seein.  She could replace a few of them fellas on some ah dem mls msl misled teams.  (she could make scurry get a SEErious horn, too!  :devil: )

Yuh sober ?
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 04:41:14 AM »

Yuh sober ?

Like a AA meeting!

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 04:44:20 AM »

Yuh sober ?

Like a AA meeting!

lo , ah only dat creative after ah out walk johnnie
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 04:47:50 AM »

Yuh sober ?

Like a AA meeting!

lo , ah only dat creative after ah out walk johnnie

Did you see the game ah talkin' about, Fishs?  I eh bein' creative man, de gyul could really save in trute!  (yuh fackin' meh up man! Too early in de mawnin....)  :D

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 07:54:58 AM »
In my mind, she will never get past the stigma of a selfish, sore loser, whiny, pouting &*!#$, who was too egotistical and unprofessional to stand behind her teammate (a senior player, World & Olympic Champion, who happened to be a pioneer of the game in the U.S.)...boo!!!!  ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 07:58:03 AM »
That WPL is real shyte. Half them gyul could hardly play. Hope eh all that.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 07:59:47 AM »
Women Soccer finally something that falls into your range of expertise  ;D

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 08:18:41 AM »

Cause I smart.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 08:28:13 AM »
lol

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 08:34:36 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 02:11:10 PM »
In my mind, she will never get past the stigma of a selfish, sore loser, whiny, pouting &*!#$, who was too egotistical and unprofessional to stand behind her teammate (a senior player, World & Olympic Champion, who happened to be a pioneer of the game in the U.S.)...boo!!!!  ;D

I hear yuh, Kicker, and I agree wit yuh fully....I didn't like she behaviour at all.......Ah jes' have to give she she credit where it due.  I see de gyul dive to stop a point blank shot on she goal line I coulda swear it was Peter Shilton I was watchin.  (maybe she need to be in de same room, waitin' wit Caster Semanya.)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 02:15:22 PM »

I hear yuh, Kicker, and I agree wit yuh fully....I didn't like she behaviour at all.......Ah jes' have to give she she credit where it due.  I see de gyul dive to stop a point blank shot on she goal line I coulda swear it was Peter Shilton I was watchin.  (maybe she need to be in de same room, waitin' wit Caster Semanya.)

It that serious?

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 08:19:56 PM »
everybody different yes....i vaguely remember sweet Hope and dat incident some years ago, but i wayyyy past dat and thank god i'm not singular in dat respect (like meh recently deceased lawyer breds used to say) or else she wouldna be playing anywhere for anybody:)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 08:26:37 PM »
dont you mean BOO-BIES!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 08:31:00 PM »

It that serious?

like ah heart attack

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2009, 07:16:21 AM »
everybody different yes....i vaguely remember sweet Hope and dat incident some years ago, but i wayyyy past dat and thank god i'm not singular in dat respect (like meh recently deceased lawyer breds used to say) or else she wouldna be playing anywhere for anybody:)

Everybody SUPPOSED to be different.  ;)

1]; } ?>