April 27, 2024, 03:56:13 PM

Author Topic: Licensing upgrades to begin in October  (Read 2040 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Licensing upgrades to begin in October
« on: August 24, 2009, 05:00:23 AM »
Licensing upgrades to begin in October
T&T Express

The computerisation of the Licensing Department will begin "in earnest" from mid-October, Public Administration Minister Kennedy Swaratsingh says.

He said Government had concluded the agreement with the government of the Province of Nova Scotia. The Nova Scotia experts will be "on the ground" in this country from mid-October to begin phase one of the computerisation process, he said during last Thursday's post-Cabinet briefing at the Diplomatic Centre in St Ann's.

Minister of Public Utilities Mustapha Abdul Hamid also said that Government had agreed to a TT$12- million upgrade of TTPost. This will involve the expansion of the Mail Centre at Piarco, the reconstruction and upgrade of a number of delivery units around the country, a human resource audit, a job evaluation exercise, the upgrade of the point of sale system and the purchase of vehicles.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Licensing upgrades to begin in October
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 08:11:57 AM »
Dis i hadda see to believe. Yuh know how long dem corrupt snakes impeding dis?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 08:46:02 AM »
Good luck trying to get them ole school, 50+ year old licensing officers to start entering data into a computer and stop writing in dem ledger book.

Més que un club.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 09:17:50 AM »
Good luck trying to get them ole school, 50+ year old licensing officers to start entering data into a computer and stop writing in dem ledger book.

Why yuh feel dem like it so? Bobol easier to conduct. Computer records go have who edit what when and ting. Dis bout 12 years now dem trying to do dis...and dem wicked snakes know wha dat go mean and eh co-operating.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 09:56:12 AM »
Didn't most of them get weeded out some time ago, either last year or earlier this year.
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 10:21:42 AM »
Didn't most of them get weeded out some time ago, either last year or earlier this year.

Steups. Weeded out and transplanted yuh mean! Dey just shuffle dem around.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 11:01:00 AM »
There's much easier manner to do this with an added benefit of upgrading the Police Service.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 11:21:57 AM »
Good breds of mine, a former prison officer wrote a programme to create a database inmates going into the prison system. The idea got boogle down with redtape and never implemented. A superior officer told him that his officers have good memory and don't need no computer database to remember the inmates.  :o
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 11:25:14 AM »
Corruption is King in dat place.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 06:52:54 PM »
Cosign.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 07:49:02 PM »
Good breds of mine, a former prison officer wrote a programme to create a database inmates going into the prison system. The idea got boogle down with redtape and never implemented. A superior officer told him that his officers have good memory and don't need no computer database to remember the inmates.  :o

All prisoners who enter prison is kept in a data base. All their aliases are compiled and placed on one file. The police accept any name a suspect gives to them and take them to the prison, the prison then check to see if they have been in the system before and if they have and used a different name all names are attributed to that inmate, for eg. Ryan Dunn aka Brian Christmas aka Johnny Man aka redman aka rambo.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 11:58:13 PM »
Yuh mean backward monkey ting is the rule in bananna land!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 12:06:51 AM »
Good breds of mine, a former prison officer wrote a programme to create a database inmates going into the prison system. The idea got boogle down with redtape and never implemented. A superior officer/ monkey told him that his officers crooks have good memory and don't need no computer database to remember the inmates.  :o
Is ah bunch ah forkin bushmen runnin dat place (TNT). imagine with all the money dem have on dat litle rock , and they can't upgrade their system uptil now?!

imagine they still using ledgers like they in the 1920ies! in the hay day of computer technology. what ah shameful ting! sstttuuueeepppppsssssss.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 04:51:34 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2009, 01:55:48 PM »
Good breds of mine, a former prison officer wrote a programme to create a database inmates going into the prison system. The idea got boogle down with redtape and never implemented. A superior officer/ monkey told him that his officers crooks have good memory and don't need no computer database to remember the inmates.  :o
Is ah bunch ah forkin bushmen runnin dat place. imagine with all the money dem have on dat litle rock , and they can't upgrade their system uptil now?!

imagine they still using ledgers like they in the 1920ies! in the hay day of computer technology. what ah shameful ting! sstttuuueeepppppsssssss.

There is a lot of cavemen in the upper ranks in the prison but they do use modern methods to a certain extent. Yes there's some corrupted officers in there, but the majority is doing their what is required of them. I I remember Sandy getting gun down because he would not traffick for prisoners.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 04:55:06 PM »
Is ah bunch ah forkin bushmen runnin dat place. imagine with all the money dem have on dat litle rock , and they can't upgrade their system uptil now?!

There is a lot of cavemen in the upper ranks in the prison but they do use modern methods to a certain extent. Yes there's some corrupted officers in there, but the majority is doing their what is required of them. I I remember Sandy getting gun down because he would not traffick for prisoners.

Cave men yuh generous! BTW not only the prison system, but the whole government, from PM tuh laymen, they're all ah bunch of backward self serving bob tail monkies!!! with no plan , no ideas and no vision!

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 06:31:30 AM »
I know they said October- but did anybody hear them say which year??? ???

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 07:08:22 AM »

Ent...Hahahahah :rotfl: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 07:41:27 AM »

Cosign
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>