April 16, 2024, 06:17:07 AM

Author Topic: Norwich v Sunderland 7.45 GMT KO  (Read 5394 times)

Norwich v Sunderland 7.45 GMT KO
« on: August 24, 2009, 06:54:13 AM »
League Cup this match is on live so should have quite a few links, not EPL so there maybe a chance to see the whole match and not cut off.

Expect to see quite a few changes, if Carlos doesn't get on tonight he really needs to find a new club before the window closes for his own sake & T & T's.

Just Cool

Looks like Bruce will be giving Da Silva his 1st run out tonight, interesting to see him although he will need to adjust and its CCC opposition.

Possible links not confirmed yet, if struggling for a decent picture try a Sopcast link although it will probably not be in English. 

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=46757&part=sports
http://atdhe.net/8745/watch-norwich-city-vs-sunderland
http://www.iraqgoals.net/ch1.html

Re: Norwich v Sunderland 7.45 GMT KO
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 07:11:14 AM »
thanks kev. lookin forward to this one.

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 12:24:00 PM »
Jones and Carlos starting.

Sunderland staring line-up: 01 Gordon, 03 McCartney, 06 Nosworthy, 22 Da Silva, 04 Tainio, 07 Edwards, 16 Henderson, 18 Leadbitter, 20 Reid, 09 Campbell, 17 Jones

Subs: 24 Carson, 02 Bardsley, 05 Ferdinand, 08 Malbranque, 14 Murphy, 23 Healy, 25 O'Donovan

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 12:50:48 PM »
Interesting, Carlos Edwards starting at right back!!

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 12:53:23 PM »
Good, because I don't think he'll be finding his way in at right wing any time soon. At least we know he still in the picture at RB (if he's consistent).

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 01:08:36 PM »
Good, because I don't think he'll be finding his way in at right wing any time soon. At least we know he still in the picture at RB (if he's consistent).
I feel he not in the picture anyway he just getting a lil sweat today... if it was Premier league match Norsworthy prolly play RB instead... especially when De Silva dey...

Offline BlackCat

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 01:09:47 PM »
Kenwynne should have done better with that header.

I like Carlos Edwards at right back exchanging with the winger.  He's looking pacey aswell.

Edit:  Norwich 0 - 2 Sunderland

Teemu Tainio scored first.
Andy Reid scored second.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 01:21:21 PM by BlackCat »

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 01:17:57 PM »
2-0 sunderland, Kenwyne with two assists.......

he should have been on target with that header though!!

Offline BlackCat

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 01:22:06 PM »
0-3.  Andy Reid again.  Another composed goal!

Carlos Edwards making pacey runs into the box like the olden days!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 01:24:53 PM by BlackCat »

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 01:26:48 PM »
Gr8 2 of we strters get a lil run. After d last team list I eh sure dem is Latas strters.

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 01:32:36 PM »
Carlos don't look like he should be taking bench, man running his ass off... Steups i really doh like Bruce nah jeez...

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 01:33:48 PM »
Carlos don't look like he should be taking bench, man running his ass off... Steups i really doh like Bruce nah jeez...

If you were Bruce where would you realistically play him?

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 01:34:41 PM »

Hell yes Play him over Henderson any day of the week. 30 years is old but jeez the man seem to be a way better than Henderson... but say what am just a T&T supporter them Sunderland fans prolly think Henderson better who knows... I don't even care just don't think he should be playing 3rd string ball for Sunderland hope he gets a move.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 01:37:52 PM by Trinidogg »

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 01:37:24 PM »
Exactly. Carlos good, but Malbranque and (arguably)Reid are better. Henderson is the future and Richardson is Richardson. Is a thick crowd Carlos need to fight through to make it on the wings. Right back is his best hope in this squad.

Offline BlackCat

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2009, 01:38:28 PM »
Carlos Edwards is playing like he used to in the promotion season.  But, ever since he got injured two seasons ago he's been lacking what looks like courage to take on Premiership defenders.  I must say, this is the second time I've seen him at right back for Sunderland, the first being pre-season, and he looks quality.

Some of Kenwynne's first touches are bit dissapointing though.  But, his unselfish play has setup two goals.

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 01:41:09 PM »
Exactly. Carlos good, but Malbranque and (arguably)Reid are better. Henderson is the future and Richardson is Richardson. Is a thick crowd Carlos need to fight through to make it on the wings. Right back is his best hope in this squad.

That's the scene exactly fair enough but if its so i hope he can move that's all am saying... He eh gettin no younger why spend his last set of years sitting on bench or playing in reserve team?

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 01:41:36 PM »
Well... He is giving Steve something to think abt... I have no probs with Steve as coach, obviously I prefer Carlos getting more playing time, but then again I am a Trini and I am not a coach.

Offline BlackCat

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 01:47:38 PM »
Half time substution...

Kenwynne Jones off.
Daryl Murphy on.

Edit:  Norwich 1-4 Sunderland

Hoolahan scored and a Tudor-Jones own goal.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 02:11:06 PM by BlackCat »

Offline BlackCat

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 02:29:34 PM »
Edwards just hit the bar with a rocket!  Unlucky son!

He's just done another one of his runs too.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 02:31:13 PM by BlackCat »

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2009, 02:29:40 PM »
Sweet strike from carlos just missed...

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 02:31:06 PM »
Carlos running through that whole squad

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2009, 02:32:04 PM »
Well Los just made Steve Bruce life a little harder... Sweet strike.

Offline BlackCat

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2009, 02:39:52 PM »
Final Score: Norwich 1 - 4 Sunderland

Tainio, Reidx2, Hoolahan, Tudor-Jones OG.

Nice piece of evening entertainment. Daryl Murphy = shite.

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2009, 02:49:41 PM »
Well another result, Kenwyne taken off for the weekend when the game should of been done.

Defence still a problem couldn't really judge Da Silva on that.

Carlos looks like a man playing to impress I hope he is in the squad for the right side, but not at RB for me anyway.  He might of done enough to get Bruce to rethink or somebody (Keane possibly) to stick a bid in in the last week of the transfer window, reminded me of 2 years ago, don't think it would do anybody any good to have him doing nothing until Jan.  Only seen a little of Campbell but looks a decent player in the making.   

Stoke at the weekend more panic stations for the defence.

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2009, 03:27:21 PM »
Sunderland's lucky they have an extremely easy (outside of Chelsea last week) set of games to start the season.

Bolton
Chelsea
Blackburn
Stoke
Hull
Burnley
Wolves

They then play Man U on October 3rd. 

Bruce must be growin horseshoes out he ass.

If they don't come through that stretch of games with a minimum of 12 points, they deserve to be relegated.

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2009, 03:49:24 PM »
Sunderland's lucky they have an extremely easy (outside of Chelsea last week) set of games to start the season.

Bolton
Chelsea
Blackburn
Stoke
Hull
Burnley
Wolves

They then play Man U on October 3rd. 

Bruce must be growin horseshoes out he ass.

If they don't come through that stretch of games with a minimum of 12 points, they deserve to be relegated.

Yuh too ole to geh ketch counting points in games dat eh play fella.  What things seem like doh always happen, that's why the games must be played.  No one thought Burnley could beat Man U and Everton did they?  No one expected Villa to win by beating Liverpool 3-1 @ Anfield did they?  How about Arsenal hitting Everton 6?  It appears lucky but Stoke despite the unravelling in midweek against Liverpool are no pushover as evidenced by their campaign last season.  Burnley looks set to confuse opponnents with their stubborn luck of avoiding goals against much stronger opponents.  Wolves have been unlucky thus far to only have 3 points.  Hull might be the only team I would say they should beat easily.

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 03:54:40 PM »
Your right thats why I would be very happy to see another 2 defenders in and time to settle before October, becasue if you have a series of "easy games" a series of hard games is just around the corner and can effect confidence badly. 

We have used up some luck so far in the chances other teams have missed against us, the better teams won't be so generous.

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2009, 04:20:22 PM »
Well another result, Kenwyne taken off for the weekend when the game should of been done.

Carlos looks like a man playing to impress I hope he is in the squad for the right side, but not at RB for me anyway.  He might of done enough to get Bruce to rethink or somebody (Keane possibly) to stick a bid in in the last week of the transfer window, reminded me of 2 years ago, don't think it would do anybody any good to have him doing nothing until Jan.  Only seen a little of Campbell but looks a decent player in the making.   

Carlos ain't going no where!! bruce have to be ah nut case if he rids his team of ah speedy back up winger, hence the reason daryl murphy and edwards are still part of the team.

right now sunderland bench is far from strong, and the likes of man U chelsea, arsenal and man city have dept on their roster and still trying to add to their dept, that's why these team are successful for the most part, they could rest key players and still get results from their 2nd stringers.

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 04:25:02 PM »

Carlos ain't going no where!! bruce have to be ah nut case if he rids his team of ah speedy back up winger, hence the reason daryl murphy and edwards are still part of the team.

right now sunderland bench is far from strong, and the likes of man U chelsea, arsenal and man city have dept on their roster and still trying to add to their dept, that's why these team are successful for the most part, they could rest key players and still get results from their 2nd stringers.
lol. Murphy? I see that man duck a cross today.

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2009, 04:45:47 PM »

lol. Murphy? I see that man duck a cross today.
The point being back up, even if he's not the best option yuh must take into consideration injury, suspension, and other eventaulities.