March 28, 2024, 02:46:55 AM

Author Topic: SPANISH FOOTBALL • LA LIGA 2009 - 2010  (Read 46499 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: SPANISH FOOTBALL • LA LIGA 2009 - 2010
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2009, 02:53:46 PM »
 :rotfl: Allyuh see the shake Messi give the keeper before goal 2  :rotfl:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2009, 03:23:06 PM »
Atletico getting dey ass handed to them.

Mιs que un club.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2009, 06:02:30 PM »
Barca showed many flashes of last season's form, but they're not there yet...lacking a little fluidity going forward (compared to last season that is- still magical by most standards) and their collective team defense is not as coordinated yet...Some better finishing by Forlan & co. and the game coulda been alot more interesting. 

That said expecting more than a 5-2 beating of Atletico is kinda spoiled and greedy. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2009, 06:57:19 PM »
Barca showed many flashes of last season's form, but they're not there yet...lacking a little fluidity going forward (compared to last season that is- still magical by most standards) and their collective team defense is not as coordinated yet...Some better finishing by Forlan & co. and the game coulda been alot more interesting. 

That said expecting more than a 5-2 beating of Atletico is kinda spoiled and greedy. 

When you consider it's Barca's 5th game of the season (not counting friendlies), Iniesta isn't back to full fitness and isn't starting, they're just getting back Rafa Marquez, Puyol didn't play today, & Ibrahimovic is still finding his way (although he's scored 3 goals in as many La Liga games)...it doesn't bode well for the rest of teams down the road.

Messi make big international players look like training cones today.  DAMN!

OMINOUS.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2009, 07:22:26 PM »

When you consider it's Barca's 5th game of the season (not counting friendlies), Iniesta isn't back to full fitness and isn't starting, they're just getting back Rafa Marquez, Puyol didn't play today, & Ibrahimovic is still finding his way (although he's scored 3 goals in as many La Liga games)...it doesn't bode well for the rest of teams down the road.

OMINOUS.

Palos ...want some ketchup ? ..or you go eat your words just so ?

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2009, 08:55:03 PM »
Ibra is a proven goal scorer. He has a proven track record of scoring goals in Seria, which the toughest league to score goals in. But people keep fighting him down. Watch and see, once he keeps fit, he will score 30 + goals this season........

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2009, 06:17:48 AM »

OMINOUS.

Palos ? palos ?

giggsy11

« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2009, 11:10:46 AM »
Laliga on Espn 2. Real vs Xerez. Ronaldo already score one. He shooting like he releasing bullets from his tugs!

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2009, 12:54:53 PM »
Laliga on Espn 2. Real vs Xerez. Ronaldo already score one. He shooting like he releasing bullets from his tugs!

game ended 5-0 with what was actually a poor match from Madrid

giggsy11

« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2009, 01:12:01 PM »
Damn f*cking Espn unleashed Tommy Smythe on La Liga coverage!

giggsy11

« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2009, 01:13:34 PM »

game ended 5-0 with what was actually a poor match from Madrid

Yeah it seems like they are playing in spurts.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2009, 08:52:04 PM »
Madrid not clicking...good individual performances, no team game...Casillas not really that busy like in seasons past so that is a good sign, and they actually look compact for the most part but no rhythm & fluidity as a team going forward.  They will beat alot of the opposition merely by having more quality but no signs yet of a team with good enough chemistry and imagination to dominate in Europe....

Can't be upset with a 5-0 victory though regardless of the opposition or the manner in which it was achieved....
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 08:58:33 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2009, 09:33:09 PM »
Well Madrid betta sort out deyself before judgement day....cuz ah kno it go hurt when we still bore allyuh after spendin all dat big pesh lol!
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2009, 10:04:53 AM »
Madrid not clicking...good individual performances, no team game...Casillas not really that busy like in seasons past so that is a good sign, and they actually look compact for the most part but no rhythm & fluidity as a team going forward.  They will beat alot of the opposition merely by having more quality but no signs yet of a team with good enough chemistry and imagination to dominate in Europe....

Can't be upset with a 5-0 victory though regardless of the opposition or the manner in which it was achieved....

Yuh eh hear what pelligrini say or wha?
Madrid fans don't want Barca-style football, they prefer a more direct approach.
In the end they only care about trophies and wins.
Hard to believe ppl upset with a 5-nil.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2009, 10:14:39 AM »

OMINOUS.

Palos ? palos ?

YOU lookin to give ME talk bro?

Lucky ting fuh Messi Atletico didn't have no Brazilians playin for dem or else he woulda pull he disappearin act like he ALWAYS does when playing against his superiors...Brazil... 8)

By de way...how Argentina doin in dis WCQ bro?

Allyuh qualify fuh SA yet or allyuh more concentratin on securing 50" flat screens so allyuh could watch it at home?  8)

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2009, 10:29:43 AM »
Yuh know I wonder if Brazilians, Argentinians, Italians etc... support any other side religiously as Trinis do?
How about a lower tier, Poland, Wales tec..
interesting to find that out

i am sure it is directly correlated with how often your side qualifies for te world cup
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2009, 11:34:38 AM »

OMINOUS.

Palos ? palos ?

Lucky ting fuh Messi Atletico didn't have no Brazilians playin for dem or else he woulda pull he disappearin act like he ALWAYS does when playing against his superiors...Brazil... 8)

Allyuh qualify fuh SA yet or allyuh more concentratin on securing 50" flat screens so allyuh could watch it at home?  8)

Like yuh eh read meh comment on Brazil ...or yuh just sidesteppin ? ..ah go put it for yuh again ..I understand ...repetition helps ...de same Brazil you say yuh support was the last team to qualify in the Conmebol region for de WC not so long ago. They had to win their last game against Venezuela .....they did and so they made it ...it took tem up to the final game .....seeing anything yet ?
In the end it is the result that matters not so .....what would you say if Argentina wins their two remaining games .....allyuh lucky ?
If you doh want to see argentina in the next wc and would prefer Uruguay or ecuador dais you ....but I want to see Messi, Arguero, Riquelme, Tevez, Gago, Higuain, Papa, Milito .....
Didn't the last team to qualify for the WC win the WC not so long ago ?
Google it nah !

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2009, 07:46:26 AM »

FC Barcelona 5-2 Atlιtico Madrid
1-0 : Ibrahimovic 2'
2-0 : Messi 16'
3-0 : Alves 30'
4-0 : Keita 42'
4-1 : Agόero 45'
4-2 : Forlαn 84'
5-2 : Messi 90+3

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pczv8G--SCw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Pczv8G--SCw</a>

Mιs que un club.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2009, 08:27:04 AM »
Like I go hadda eat my words bout Zlatan.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

giggsy11

« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2009, 08:38:48 AM »

Nah, wait until CL, see what he does.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2009, 08:57:28 AM »

With the supporting cast at Barca I cannot see him not being successful.

The debate in Italy was that he could not produce in the big games. IE: his failure to score against T&T at WC 2006  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2009, 01:59:11 PM »
Barca match showing on ESPN.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

giggsy11

« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2009, 02:24:47 PM »

With the supporting cast at Barca I cannot see him not being successful.

The debate in Italy was that he could not produce in the big games. IE: his failure to score against T&T at WC 2006  ;D

I can understand and see that thinking. He can get goals laid on a plate for him. ( Just as I was typing that he scored again)I still hope Eto outshines him. I think he is just as big as a problem child as Eto but Eto gets all the negative press. I don't believe Jose gives up on players he believes can help him win.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:26:27 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2009, 02:26:13 PM »

I hate to say it but barca is a damn beautiful team

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2009, 02:27:28 PM »

>:(
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2009, 02:30:36 PM »

I know... I feel dirty but it had to be said

Offline Andre DosSantos

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2009, 02:32:08 PM »
I know i am watchinig my them play at the moment. 3-0 Pique scored from a Zlatan back heel.

giggsy11

« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2009, 02:33:13 PM »
Is it me or does it seem like the defenses in La Liga are not very strong. I might be able to score at least one for the season. Nice backheel by Ibra.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2009, 02:37:09 PM »

OMINOUS.

Palos ? palos ?

Like yuh eh read meh comment on Brazil ...or yuh just sidesteppin ? ..ah go put it for yuh again ..I understand ...repetition helps ...de same Brazil you say yuh support was the last team to qualify in the Conmebol region for de WC not so long ago. They had to win their last game against Venezuela .....they did and so they made it ...it took tem up to the final game .....seeing anything yet ?
In the end it is the result that matters not so .....what would you say if Argentina wins their two remaining games .....allyuh lucky ?
If you doh want to see argentina in the next wc and would prefer Uruguay or ecuador dais you ....but I want to see Messi, Arguero, Riquelme, Tevez, Gago, Higuain, Papa, Milito .....
Didn't the last team to qualify for the WC win the WC not so long ago ?
Google it nah !

1 - Trying to equate Argentina with Brazil in football come like tryin to equate purina with filet mignon.  You must be forkane mad!

2 - Of course I want to see Argentina in de World Cup.  De World Cup will be poorer for their absence IMO.  That doesn't take away from the FACT that my or anybody else WISHING that they qualify is no closer to reality than rain being dry.  The way Argentina playin, dey might not make it to the world cup.  That's a FACT.

3 - Argentina has proven to be chokers of garganutan proportions....throughout their history.  Failure to qualify for this world cup will be sad for football lovers everywhere....it's true...nobody wants messi to miss the world cup.  But if they don't qualify...nobody will be too surprised given their asphyxiation issues throughout their history  8)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2009, 02:43:42 PM »

I know... I feel dirty but it had to be said

go and dig a hole outside and tell dat next time
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES