March 29, 2024, 05:11:02 AM

Author Topic: Noel Williams,what allyuh think?  (Read 2503 times)

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Noel Williams,what allyuh think?
« on: August 25, 2009, 07:06:40 AM »
I have seen the last 2 concacaf champions league games of jabloteh and this guy really looks promising. how many other ppl  see him and what allyuh think? He is 25 years old and  he looks comfortable with d ball at his feet can cross well and looks sound defensively.

I think he is good enough for ah call up, but we cant keep cutting and changing the team so often
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 07:09:02 AM by freakazoid »
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
Re: Noel Williams,what allyuh think?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 07:17:00 AM »
i saw him in the second leg against the team from panama and was impressed.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 07:18:22 AM »
Not to impress with him as a left back, maybe left wing. He makes to many bad back and side passes and gives away the ball alot. Maybe if he correct these important mistakes, he will make a very good left back.

Going forward though, he impressive. Like his pace too...

But Lester Peltier is the man, trust me.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 07:53:36 AM »
Not to impress with him as a left back, maybe left wing. He makes to many bad back and side passes and gives away the ball alot. Maybe if he correct these important mistakes, he will make a very good left back.

yuh sure bout that sam ? latapy eh think so fuh sure
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 08:03:11 AM »

Lester real hot. Like his style, like his braveness. Wont mind seeing him and cornell glen in the forward line for 2014. Sam ah feel yuh have to do one of dem promising players' lists so we could keep dem names fresh in mind from now. Also helping tallman and dem player pool.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 09:39:16 AM »

Lester real hot. Like his style, like his braveness. Wont mind seeing him and cornell glen in the forward line for 2014. Sam ah feel yuh have to do one of dem promising players' lists so we could keep dem names fresh in mind from now. Also helping tallman and dem player pool.

peltier is a winger actually !!!!!  he is upfront because Forbes  is injured
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 12:30:54 PM »
Fellas what alyuh seeing in Peltier?

I seeing a weak player with no speed, he have a lil beat in him but no end product.

Enlighten me.

But then again...he get contacrt from portsmouth and went on plenty trial including arsenal so they must be see something.

Either that or he teammates does make him look bad.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 03:10:59 PM »

I seeing a weak player with no speed, he have a lil beat in him but no end product.

Enlighten me.

But then again...he get contacrt from portsmouth and went on plenty trial including arsenal so they must be see something.

Geh yuh eyes check breds!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 11:36:10 PM »

Enlighten me.

Killa i could tell you livin in trini, BC yuh always bating for them local boys anytime ah man critique them.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2009, 01:55:14 AM »

Enlighten me.

Killa i could tell you livin in trini, BC yuh always bating for them local boys anytime ah man critique them.

Well da means me, killa and alot of other ppl mixing up peltier with another person.....bcuz somehow the person they callin peltier in the games i watch on tv and the games i watch live have rel speed lolol....anyway peltier has alot of potential but needs a Quality experienced player alongside him...

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2009, 03:31:25 AM »
yea ah not too show how touches come up with d no speed assessment, i find he has descent pace. peltier that is  buh armmmmmmmm ah wanted to hear  d views on noel williams or is he still ah non entity
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2009, 04:12:09 AM »
yea ah not too show how touches come up with d no speed assessment, i find he has descent pace. peltier that is  buh armmmmmmmm ah wanted to hear  d views on noel williams or is he still ah non entity
Pretty much.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline handsanointed

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2009, 10:55:09 AM »
Latas does not like Noel's overlapping.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 01:21:39 PM »
Latas does not like Noel's overlapping.
Ah wonder what he hate about darryl roberts and julius james? :(

1]; } ?>