April 29, 2024, 07:57:17 AM

Author Topic: Chelsea youths involved in bust up  (Read 1846 times)

Offline onlikecorn

• Full Warrior
  • vibes it up
    • View Profile
Chelsea youths involved in bust up
« on: August 23, 2009, 04:30:59 AM »
CHELSEA'S BRAWLBOYS
Blues face FA probe over 'friendly' punch-up

By NEIL ASHTON, 22/08/2009

CHELSEA are at the centre of an FA probe after a training ground friendly turned into a mass brawl.

The practice game, arranged at short notice by Chelsea on Wednesday, was abandoned after just 35 minutes amid amazing scenes. Players, coaches and officials from Chelsea's reserve team and United Arab Emirates side Al Alhi traded blows for five minutes.

Chelsea players were assaulted with karate kicks, knee-high tackles and had their hair pulled out and their eyes gouged.

Defender Jack Cork, who has since gone on loan to Coventry and sported a black eye in his new side's 1-0 defeat to Swansea, was put in a headlock and repeatedly hit.

The referee, who will not be named by the FA, has written to Soho Square with the full, astonishing details of the battle.

Incredibly the drama was played out in front of scores of children who were taking part in a Football in the Community scheme at Chelsea's Cobham training ground.

The scenes, which were recorded by the club's in-house TV station ChelseaTV and are now locked in a safe, were so brutal some kids fled in tears.

A stunned eye witness revealed: "There were people being chased all over the pitch, eyes were being gouged, hair was being pulled out and one of the Al Hilal players shoved his fingers up the nose of Gael Kakuta. Every player was involved but Chelsea didn't start it."

The Chelsea team included youngsters being groomed for the first team, such as Rhys Taylor, Jeffrey Bruma, Carl Magnay, Kakuta and Cork.

But trouble flared after half-an-hour when Chelsea left-back Ben Gordon was taken out by a two-footed tackle above the knee.

Although the game continued the ref was forced to abandon it when both teams began trading punches just before half-time.

Cork was put in a headlock and beaten while Jeffrey Bruma had two Al Hilal players on his back and karate kicked by another.

Chelsea's opponents were not even allowed back into the changing rooms and were put straight on to the team bus in their kit.

The FA confirmed last night that the incident had taken place.

A Soho Square source said: "The FA supplied the ref. We have received his report and are considering the appropriate action. Chelsea didn't start it."

A Chelsea spokesman said: "There was an unfortunate incident."

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/466573/Brawlboys-Chelsea-face-FA-probe-over-punch-up.html

allyuh should try this in de us, uk and canada. . .actually works. . . use it instead of google. . and get free ting. . i get real free ting already....

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Chelsea youths involved in bust up
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 09:47:27 PM »
What madness is this I reading here? Like that Arab side came out with pure hate if this report is accurate....Chelsea players were assaulted with karate kicks, knee-high tackles and had their hair pulled out and their eyes gouged.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 06:31:30 AM »
So Chelsea was angels in all this,the fact is British players always try to take advantage of players they feel is an easy target.They kick you and body check you,vicious tackles that should be clamped down on,but nothing happens.I agree with the Arab players in a manner,I hope its a lesson for the Chelsea players for future matches.I used to get plenty of that but was always able to escape serious injury, I had some speed and a bit of skill.
 When the British people complain about people they see as inferior I need proof with my eyes before I believe,I talk from life experiences in different walks of life.The youths involved in football in this country are badly brought up and come from dodgy backgrounds,a small minority may be OK,they are mainly yobbish with a fighting culture,always ready to pounce.
 Coming with hate my ass,bullshit.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 07:16:44 AM »
frico sound a bit scar-rish there homie. It is possible that Chelsea didnt start it. Should do more research before casting your claim of dodgy youths and fist wielding yobbies.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 12:21:50 PM »
Generally,the British people are always right in their actions and also what they say,or so they would like you and I to think.How could people with a superior complex be ever wrong,some of these people still feel that they are in the colonies weilding ah big stick.Plain and simple we are always guilty until proved innocent,that is the way things go for us.I can call on  personal experiences,I also have friends mainly Afro Caribbean who can also tell lots of stories.When I dont go to a football match I look on the Telly and sometimes you see yellow cards go to black players,white players on the other hand sometimes get away with murder,who can bloody deny that.
 I probably went off a bit and strayed from the point but I cannot help but put things into perspective generally speaking.I was just pointing out the characteristics of a people who is never wrong.I would never epect the report to say that the Chelsea boys started the fight but I strongly suspect, they niggled the Arab players to such an extent,they were unable to control their emotions. 8)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 12:31:09 PM »
Generally,the British people are always right in their actions and also what they say,or so they would like you and I to think.How could people with a superior complex be ever wrong,some of these people still feel that they are in the colonies weilding ah big stick.Plain and simple we are always guilty until proved innocent,that is the way things go for us.I can call on  personal experiences,I also have friends mainly Afro Caribbean who can also tell lots of stories.When I dont go to a football match I look on the Telly and sometimes you see yellow cards go to black players,white players on the other hand sometimes get away with murder,who can bloody deny that.
 I probably went off a bit and strayed from the point but I cannot help but put things into perspective generally speaking.I was just pointing out the characteristics of a people who is never wrong.I would never epect the report to say that the Chelsea boys started the fight but I strongly suspect, they niggled the Arab players to such an extent,they were unable to control their emotions. 8)

Which would mean the Arabs start de fight right?!!  Doh let yuh experiences make yuh contradict yuhself nah.  From since I in school back home man does do lil shit when de ref eh watchin to get under other players skin.  If you as a player loose control then yuh cah blame de next man, yuh ha to blame yuh fragile psyche fuh dat.  I rate Zizou as one ah de best ever but he make heself ah ass when he butt dong Materrazzi in the WC final.  I understand where you coming from but if them Arab fellas could get push over the edge to the point they jump kickin man on de field den dem shouldn't play football again.  Wha go happen as deh geh older if dis is wha dey doin now?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 12:38:25 PM »
but it was ah nice butt.........showed good form............ah pro wrestler would be proud.....err :-[..........carry on :-[............ ;)
I pity the fool....

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 12:47:09 PM »
horrible scenes or not, what i would do just to see what de ass really went down, especially if the reports describes it as such
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

1]; } ?>