June 16, 2024, 12:02:09 PM

Author Topic: Ato hails Team T&T  (Read 8943 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ato hails Team T&T
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2009, 03:24:11 PM »
Guys,
           That Spanish/Italian mixup was real funny. That 3rd place was real close after looking at the foto-finish. Super effort by Jehue. But we must give batman credit for fighting his way for the 3rd spot. If Jehue had a lil more strength, the batman would have been history.

So Ato, what schools offering Jehue pie-in-the sky. You convinced him to go UCLA or what????

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2009, 05:45:49 PM »

allyuh eh play allyuh is kicks nah. this is just wat i needed today.  :beermug:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Conquering Lion

• Tell me how can a man who doh know his roots form his own ideology?
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2009, 09:20:24 PM »
Ay all yuh take win boy - this is the best laugh I have had in a while.  :rotfl:

Next time when yuh on NBC hit dem like this....

AB: Tom....here's some trivia...in Trinidad & Tobago we have a saying "take dat in yuh pwefm"
 :beermug:
We fire de old set ah managers we had wukkin..and iz ah new group we went and we bring in. And if the goods we require de new managers not supplying, when election time come back round iz new ones we bringin. For iz one ting about my people I can guarantee..They will never ever vote party b4 country

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2009, 10:07:31 PM »
He may be headed to U of Florida which is a great place... if he doesn't stay 4 years for them to run him into the ground. Clement left early...

I am not going to be too involved, lest anyone say I have ulterior motives  (motives working very well for Richard so far, though)

Plus the last junior star I tried to help, his father said he "didn't want Ato making money on he son head," even though at the time that was laughable as I was not broke and I was offering my services based on passing the torch, and there was no money to be made.

You THINK YOU KNOW, but you have no idea the level of ignorance out there in the sports world.

BORN TO DO IT

Offline Aviator

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 07:43:42 AM »
He may be headed to U of Florida which is a great place... if he doesn't stay 4 years for them to run him into the ground. Clement left early...

I am not going to be too involved, lest anyone say I have ulterior motives  (motives working very well for Richard so far, though)

Plus the last junior star I tried to help, his father said he "didn't want Ato making money on he son head," even though at the time that was laughable as I was not broke and I was offering my services based on passing the torch, and there was no money to be made.

You THINK YOU KNOW, but you have no idea the level of ignorance out there in the sports world.

Well at the rate he is progressing, he may not stay 'slow' long enough to allow them to mash-him up. SUb-48 is right around the corner with some more strength work. If he achieves that next year, I will see it being very difficult for him to stay in school.

Just did a quick look at some numbers and going back to 1976 the NCAA champion has only run faster than his current PR 5 times!! So I hoe he progresses fast enough to leave the college system just as fast.

Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2009, 07:13:04 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Dis whole thread should be over in memorable quotes..... :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2010, 11:32:00 AM »
nah dis win lass year, I ent tink any came better
I pity the fool....

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2016, 03:08:35 PM »
Giving this a Hearing-Ato-on-NBC's-Prefontaine-Classic-coverage-reminded-me-of-this-thread bump  ;D

1]; } ?>