April 28, 2024, 01:00:43 AM

Author Topic: Keep alyuh Panties in a Bunch fellas , men getting too excited  (Read 4186 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Keep alyuh Panties in a Bunch fellas , men getting too excited
« on: October 10, 2005, 08:14:29 AM »
First Things first it is not an actual spot we going for but rather a chance to go for another level of qualifying at a play off spot.

So in truth and in Fact we are no closer than we were at the start of the campaign we have just not been eliminated as yet. Which is good and shows some improvement from the last Hex Campaign.

Both Baharain or Uzbeckistan can totally beat us. I saw a game of Baharain verus Iraq over the weekend and Iraq was luckly to win, Iraq is a big side that is always in the World Cup and competes with the likes of Ireland the last time around, they have many foreign pros so anybody who think can easily win this play off is grossly mistaken.
You never know they might hit us for six like lara.

So to be so excited over a playoff spot is not warranted, it is better to remain sober and prepare one step at a time.

Guatemala has a home game against Costa Rica, Guatemala has more fight in them at this stage added to that the Tradegy caused by Hurricane in that country will be a rallying cry for the team to go out and do it for the nation. Never underestimate the power of inspiration and it effect on sporting performances.

We have a game against a very Very Good mexican side. They may not be that motivated but they can still pass and trap they ball very effectively which is bad news for a side like us who can do neither effectively.

Watch at Mexico Play football and then watch at TnT play football and ask yourself Why we cannot connect 5-10 passes in a game or press the ball and win it back defensively.

I not trying to kill no vibes or bring down the team,
And I really do hope that we can catch a jumbie and win the Mexico game and go on to the qualifiers.
But I think it is important for the Fans, Players and Football Leaders to remain sober and realize the reality of the situation.

After Sat's game the key question to be ask by all involved in Trinidad and Tobago Football is

We have failed at another Qualification of the World Cup because we are effectively 6 points behind Costa Rica with 1 game to go (we could have even said it after the loss in CR). How do we correct this for 2010.
Instead every body happy and glad we still alive in playoff spots.

I am saying this because

in 4 Years
Jack will get 4 spots plus 1 half spot and we will be in sixth place trying to come 5th.

It seem like the easier the qualification get the closer we get to not making it

If you dont focus on the right questions you will never find the right answers.

Relax and enjoy the ride, we aint do nothing to feel happy about yet.

Good Luck to the warriors on Wednesday a victory is required.

Congrats to STern John for Scoring the key goals to get us to this point and conrats to Jack on another Clean sheet.
Trinicity is the Bomb!!!
we run things forever.

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Keep alyuh Panties in a Bunch fellas , men getting too excited
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 08:19:41 AM »
   Boy I real mad that CR mash up USA yes, ONLY because now they may be tempted to become complacent and give new players a chance which will only be to the ADVANTAGE of Guatemala who playing at home!! I real worried. I see Franco and especially Fonseca mash up Guatemala let we hope that they NOT coming to T'dad yes because I know they will want to continue their scoring spree!! I am very worried. Did not know that Spann was not playing that real rough too since he was in my opinion our best player on Saturday. Shits we have real defensive problems yes. I have to hope that somehow CR get real confidence in that 3-0 rout of the US and want to beat Guat. too. I have to pray that we beat Mexico yes. The worst part is if we play really well against Mexico and draw and do not win, we may not make the 4th. place since Guat could beat CR faster than we beat Mexico. Come on CR play ball!!

Jason.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 08:22:08 AM »
   Boy I real mad that CR mash up USA yes, ONLY because now they may be tempted to become complacent and give new players a chance which will only be to the ADVANTAGE of Guatemala who playing at home!! I real worried. I see Franco and especially Fonseca mash up Guatemala let we hope that they NOT coming to T'dad yes because I know they will want to continue their scoring spree!! I am very worried. Did not know that Spann was not playing that real rough too since he was in my opinion our best player on Saturday. Shits we have real defensive problems yes. I have to hope that somehow CR get real confidence in that 3-0 rout of the US and want to beat Guat. too. I have to pray that we beat Mexico yes. The worst part is if we play really well against Mexico and draw and do not win, we may not make the 4th. place since Guat could beat CR faster than we beat Mexico. Come on CR play ball!!

Jason.

Jack better do like in Spain and send ah man to wait outside de Costa Rica dressing room with a "incentive suitcase"   *Wink Wink*
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 08:35:55 AM »
First Things first it is not an actual spot we going for but rather a chance to go for another level of qualifying at a play off spot.

Tell us something we don't know

So in truth and in Fact we are no closer than we were at the start of the campaign we have just not been eliminated as yet. Which is good and shows some improvement from the last Hex Campaign.

The fact that we are not eliminated yet, gives us fans good reasons to be excited

Iraq is a big side that is always in the World Cup

Iraq is not always in the World cup.....

So to be so excited over a playoff spot is not warranted, it is better to remain sober and prepare one step at a time.

Maybe tell that to the players......Fans must get excited, otherwise we're not playing our part......

Never underestimate the power of inspiration and it effect on sporting performances.

This is self-contradictory, because your post is not inspiring in the least..............

Trinidad football has a long way to. We are not World class and we know it.....but making it to this World Cup may be the first step in that long journey. The fans need to stay as upbeat as possible because that is the role we play in this game.......If everyone was as sober and pragmatic as you are suggesting, what kinda vibe would you expect in T&T ? Now is the time to dream. Now is the time to have unrealistic expectations, false hopes and whatever it takes for us to believe that we are going to do this......

The team however needs to focus on improvement, keep their minds on the task at hand.....and i have faith that they're doing just that

GO WARRIORS !!!!
« Last Edit: October 10, 2005, 08:45:03 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2005, 08:41:46 AM »
yeh Baharain are a good team. do u remember that semi final in the asian cup last year wen they nearly knocked out japan. i tink japan ended up winning 4-3 but they knew they was in a game.

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2005, 08:43:52 AM »
Iraq is a big side that is always in the World Cup and competes with the likes of Ireland the last time around

If ah remember correctly, we beat Iraq in ah friendly before. So dey not so big! But, ah agree we cyah be complacent wit Uzbek or Bahrain.

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2005, 08:48:32 AM »
Wait nah I might be wrong but didn't Trinidad play the same Iraq sometime last year in a friendly and beat them 2-0 or 2-1 or something like that.  The same Iraq team that make the run all the way to either the quaterfinals or the semi-finals or the Asian Cup or something like that. I cyar forget that because I was duckin bullets in Iraq last year when they beat one a them teams in the Asian Cup and them people come out and start to buss they gun all over the place when they win.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2005, 08:50:16 AM »
To everyone on the forum I would like to shout out we warriors, on the improved performances, yes there will always be things we need to do but right now I feel we are right back where we were in 1989. Only a win would secure a chance to play.

STERN STERN STERN, HOLD YUH HEAD HIGH! Focus and take it to Mexico, play like a bat out of hell and crack them shot any chance you get.

Right now we must be positive all the way, fill that damn stadium Flex, tallman, shotta all supporters I want to hear all yuh making noise all up here in MD we will take this one fellas I know we can do it. We beat Mexico home before and we can do it again!!!! :challenge: :duel:
GOOOOO WARRIORS GOOO!!!!!!!

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2005, 08:51:22 AM »
KND...Iraq always in the WC??
U mean Iran?

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2005, 09:00:23 AM »
Yeah man look it right here dread and I see a good couple games that Iraq play and I know that they beat Bahrain already last year so we in with a good chance once we get past mexico on wednesday 

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?disc=209703;article=42;title=News%20%26%20Reports

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2005, 09:00:48 AM »
yeah I mean Iran.

Iraq Iran same thing

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2005, 09:05:30 AM »
yeah I mean Iran.

Iraq Iran same thing

lol i made the mistake of saying that to an Iraqi once. man wanted to kill me.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2005, 09:06:06 AM »
Same thing?
Iran will clobber we if we play them.
Iraq, well we could handle them.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2005, 09:40:21 AM »
I should have put Iran in the post because that is the side that Barhain was playing.

Iraq not that good at all , That is the side we play in London a while back.

Iran is the side with Al diae and other men that does be in the german league.

Bahrain was matching them

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2005, 10:03:57 AM »
KND2, you ever see Iraq play a game?  The same uzbekistan team results against Iraq in WCQ was 2-1 Win, and 1-1 draw in their group.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/t/team/overview.html?team=irq

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2005, 11:19:35 AM »
KND...de level of nonsense you talk in dis post is staggering bredda. Iraq / Iran..same ting? You need to catch yourself wid dat ignorant talk partner.

And no need to belittle de intelligence of the average supporter. Men know we eh qualify for nuttin' yet and men know dis last game go be real hard. We also know that a win only means we have a chance against the Asian play-off teama nd that will be ral pressure. But we still in it and for that hope runs eternal. You cah kill hope and you cah tell people to not be excited....is de same excitement that we have to take to the stadium...or else we have no home-field advantage. It is still the best we have done in WC qualifying since 1989 and that is something to reflect on.

De side need real work. But right now is all about trying to beat Mexico in Wednesday and for dat, we need real positive vibes and plenty of excitement.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2005, 12:31:30 PM »
iraq has a decent team, ive seen them play a few times, they actually made it to the world cup in 70 or 74 i tink. we didnt play them in london, it was at the horthorns west bromich albions home ground. I asked Cornell Glen on the flight bak to Trinidad after the Egypt game, where will they be playin and him an all say london. u know Uzbekistan have a Dinamo Kiev striker who won asian player of the year or somting. they will be tough to beat too.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2005, 01:05:17 PM »
Yeah man look it right here dread and I see a good couple games that Iraq play and I know that they beat Bahrain already last year so we in with a good chance once we get past mexico on wednesday 

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?disc=209703;article=42;title=News%20%26%20Reports

What make us think that Bharain will advance? Its going to be a tricky encounter, because both those teams (uzbek, bharain) are unknowns on this side of the world. If anything, I feel that the 12th man will play a role in the away leg, especially if Bharain goes through. I know the stadium in those places are huge and people there always turn up in ther hundreds of thuosands. Bharain is a wealthy nation, players normally fly to their games in private jets. There may be alot of incentive to them if they qualify. I saw the higlights of the game between bahrain and Uzbekistan on Fox Soccer Channel. Uzbekistan is mostly tall white men (the scored on a long range header). Bharain plays teh typica Asian type ball, very speedy players. They scored on a powerful kick after a neat build up.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2005, 01:20:34 PM »
tring to get something straight here please forgive the ignorance
Uzbek win 1st leg but game was voided cause of th ref.

then they tied the replayed 1st leg at HOME so now have to go on the road.

that is just some bad luck.  is this true ?

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2005, 01:39:47 PM »
yes that is true 1-1 after the first leg.

first game was voided

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2005, 01:41:23 PM »
wow i feel for them  hard luck they uzbek.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2005, 05:17:00 PM »
like allyuh forget Iraq finish 3rd or 4th in the last Olympics.
When we beat them in london a few years ago..their football program was now being put back into place.
As i said ina  post before..its best we play Uzbekhistan cause they slower and don't have much individual skill...it will be easier for us to grind out a result cause their play will be predictable.
On the other hand Bahrian have some fast skilful fellas..they play almost the same as a Latin team..and as unpredictable too..they just know bout attacking..even so we ent have the players to exploit a team like that.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

truetrini

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2005, 05:25:16 PM »
knd is ah real bamsee

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2005, 05:27:49 PM »

Both Baharain or Uzbeckistan can totally beat us. I saw a game of Baharain verus Iraq over the weekend and Iraq was luckly to win, Iraq is a big side that is always in the World Cup and competes with the likes of Ireland the last time around, they have many foreign pros so anybody who think can easily win this play off is grossly mistaken.

BOSSMAN IF U FOLLOW T&T FOOTBALL U WILL REMEMBER THAT T&T BEAT IRAQ IN A AWAY FRIENDLY GAME
TINK TINK HARD

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2005, 06:25:54 PM »
DOH feel soory for Uzbek.. They won the first leg 2-1 but asked for it be replayed. They thought they should have won 3-1 and when they play Baharain the goal diff would have been better..

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2005, 07:17:48 PM »
KND... I eh know if yuh full of sh!t... Is ah damn A$$ or is frigging liar...
Ah doh like to respond to your posts because ah feel half the time yuh just saying shit to rile men up, but dis one really take the cake...
I saw a game of Baharain verus Iraq over the weekend

Just curious where and what station you see Iran or Iraq play Bahrain on??? Big WC weekend so many games showing live and they go bring a game on tv for who to watch??? The Iraquis or the Iranians, it definitely was not for the people of Bahrain as they had a live game to watch....Or was it on tape??

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2005, 02:49:31 PM »
Isn't it supposed to be do NOT get your panties in a bunch?

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2005, 02:54:27 PM »
   Maybe KND does keep he panties bunch up. I for one does look to see which girl wearing what!  :rotfl:
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2005, 02:54:58 PM »

Yes peong that is the saying :rotfl:

Keep your panites in a bunch just don't make any sense at all.

Well done KND2 you win the number one CYAO HOLE AWARD beating out STING PANA by 2 lengths

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2005, 03:04:00 PM »

yeah I make out dat a while ago, but according to him Iraq and Iran is de same ting....................

so I figure it eh make sense fightin' him down about NOT getting his panties in a bunch.......

KND is a joker
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>