April 25, 2024, 08:36:16 AM

Author Topic: Top 10 WAGs  (Read 11537 times)

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
Top 10 WAGs
« on: August 27, 2009, 08:30:03 AM »
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

giggsy11

Re: Top 10 WAGs
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 08:36:01 AM »
Wey the darkies? Steups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 08:39:36 AM »
Caroline Celico - Kaka (6 World Cup Appearances for Brazil)

The 27-year-old Kaka married his 18-year-old childhood sweetheart Caroline Celico in 2005, you do the maths! The two met in 2001 while Celico was a student and Kaka was in his early playing day at Sao Paulo. Cute couple of the decade award goes to...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 08:41:31 AM »

they are few and far between, u wont get many wit d white ballers an' u know what does go on wit d brothers when dey get lil fame (not deridin nobody eh, is ah common trend)
I pity the fool....

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 08:43:38 AM »

they are few and far between, u wont get many wit d white ballers an' u know what does go on wit d brothers when dey get lil fame (not deridin nobody eh, is ah common trend)

yuh eh lie at all!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2009, 08:44:51 AM »

The 27-year-old Kaka married his 18-year-old childhood sweetheart Caroline Celico in 2005, you do the maths! The two met in 2001 while Celico was a student and Kaka was in his early playing day at Sao Paulo. Cute couple of the decade award goes to...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ...
Hmmmmmmmmmmm indeed!
I pity the fool....

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2009, 08:46:13 AM »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ...

buh wat trouble is dis here! KAKA met his wife when she was about ten an he was about 19 and married her when she was 14!!!!!

daiz wat i seein dey? or daiz a typo?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 08:51:39 AM »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ...

Wait nah. How it go be he childhood sweetheart if dey married in 2005......when she was 18......and he meet she in 2001. Kaka is 27 now......so den he was 23-24. If she was 18 in 2005...den in 2001 she was 14. HMMM! Man leave de mango to ripe and as it reach legal status lock it down!!

yuh eh lie at all!

Yeah dahs wha does go on. It have one on dat list used to deal drogba.

Etoo wife doh.....if i remembering the correct person...real nice.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 08:52:14 AM »

yuh eh lie at all!

Is just that the fame opens up a different world of available options ...is not a slight against d sisters and dem.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2009, 08:54:22 AM »
Elisabetta Canalis - Christian Vieri (9 World Cup Appearances for Italy)

Italian TV host Elisabetta Canalis featured in the film Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo but before you rush out and buy that on Blu-ray, you should also know that she is currently single and only had a brief fling with Italy's 2002 World Cup star Christian Vieri.

The caption on the picture said she was with both Vieri and Drogbar...
In the words of Michael Jordan after the fling with Robin Givens...."she wasn't in it for love....she was interested in dating growth industries."
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2009, 08:55:09 AM »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ...

buh wat trouble is dis here! KAKA met his wife when she was about ten an he was about 19 and married her when she was 14!!!!!

Cosign
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2009, 08:57:27 AM »

yuh eh lie at all!

Is just that the fame opens up a different world of available options ...is not a slight against d sisters and dem.

of course not   ::)

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2009, 09:04:42 AM »
Christian Karembeu's wife - Adriana

google her
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2009, 09:06:34 AM »
Elisabetta Canalis - Christian Vieri (9 World Cup Appearances for Italy)

Italian TV host Elisabetta Canalis featured in the film Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo but before you rush out and buy that on Blu-ray, you should also know that she is currently single and only had a brief fling with Italy's 2002 World Cup star Christian Vieri.

The caption on the picture said she was with both Vieri and Drogbar...
In the words of Michael Jordan after the fling with Robin Givens...."she wasn't in it for love....she was interested in dating growth industries."

Drogba must be use that as a decoy. Nuff talk about he playing fuh de other side.  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2009, 09:07:05 AM »
yea kaka wife born 1987 so she 21 now lol wonder what this guy been doing with that b4 they married lmao haha wows childhood sweethearts when she was a child he wasn't lmao what these ppl trying to say...

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 09:08:19 AM »

yuh eh lie at all!

of course not   ::)

Well the topic could get technical and we could start to analyse more...
What is the percentage of white players compared to the black players.  Percentage of blacks with white WAGs etc etc etc.

My take on this is that if you look at the selection committee...it go be a set of white Europeans doing the picks....they just partial to they own kind.  Is like the Miss Universe and Miss World competition, yuh could count the number of 'sisters' that won those competitions on one hand.  Ever wonder how come yuh never see a sister representing Spain..one of the countries that almost always in the top five every year.  Venezuela too, but yuh does get the occasion mix breed from there, which is sure to be mentioned.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 09:19:59 AM »

Playa to Playa - Pimp to Pimp

Més que un club.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 09:37:30 AM »

dont hate on the white chocolate  ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 09:46:50 AM »

dont hate on the white chocolate  ::)

Aint hatin, just asked a question. You tryin tuh tell me there are no famous black players with WAGS who are milk choc or dark choc? I appreaciate a gorgeous woman any day but don't jus pick the white choc flavor!

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 09:48:37 AM »
Like Posh Spice get relegated to "Old Maid"?

giggsy11

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 09:51:52 AM »

Man she woulda never made it for looks, wit she damn poker face self; Beckham face softer than hers!

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 09:53:21 AM »
Dont forget Patrick Vieira wife.... She is a trini

giggsy11

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 10:04:12 AM »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ...

Remember Kleberson when he signed for United he moved to England with his 16 year old wife (pregnant or just gave birth wife). I was like what????? Different culture I guess!

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 10:42:12 AM »

Man she woulda never made it for looks, wit she damn poker face self; Beckham face softer than hers!

Ever since Becks move to LA and paparazzi ketch Posh wearing the same outfit twice she ratings drop.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2009, 11:07:14 AM »

I would love to hear you explain how that is not a slight against the sisters.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 11:45:08 AM »

How could you claim that it's a slight just based on the statistics?  Do you know what's going on in those players heads?  If my preference is to date Caribbean women is that a "slight" against women from the rest of the world?

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 11:51:50 AM »

How could you claim that it's a slight just based on the statistics?  Do you know what's going on in those players heads?  If my preference is to date Caribbean women is that a "slight" against women from the rest of the world?

it's not about what going on in any one player's head.  there is a large class of individuals who almost uniformly make the same choice when provided with a variety of options.

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 12:01:14 PM »

Who ah man choose for his wife or girlfriend is his own damn choice and preference.  Why do the rest of us care if they light or dark?

If you like darkies then you date/marry darkies. 

For once I agree wid bake and shark.  If ah man choose one type of woman that is not a slight against all other type of women.

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 12:04:25 PM »

it's not about what going on in any one player's head.  there is a large class of individuals who almost uniformly make the same choice when provided with a variety of options.

Really?  So which committee helped each player make their choice when each individual player made his choice of wife/girlfriend.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 12:09:24 PM by NUFF »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2009, 12:06:30 PM »
Man does pick up wherever they is... so whatever social circle you start to move around in you will pick up in that circle.

plain and simple
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>