April 16, 2024, 02:42:43 AM

Author Topic: Top 10 WAGs  (Read 11480 times)

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Top 10 WAGs
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2009, 12:10:37 PM »
Wey the darkies? Steups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Dread NONE of them footballers does date darkies I dare ANYONE to show us a pic of a footballer with a black girlfriend/wife..

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2009, 12:12:07 PM »
Really?  So which committee helped each player make their choice when each individual player made his choice of wife/girlfriend.

well that is the question isn't it?

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2009, 12:13:36 PM »
Like Posh Spice get relegated to "Old Maid"?

Man she woulda never made it for looks, wit she damn poker face self; Beckham face softer than hers!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

giggsy11

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2009, 12:32:55 PM »
Wey the darkies? Steups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Who ah man choose for his wife or girlfriend is his own damn choice and preference.  Why do the rest of us care if they light or dark?

If you like darkies then you date/marry darkies. 

For once I agree wid bake and shark.  If ah man choose one type of woman that is not a slight against all other type of women.

Actually I was addressing the lack of variety in the so call top ten not commenting on who was with whom. So you addressing the wrong person/post.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 01:00:01 PM »
Really?  So which committee helped each player make their choice when each individual player made his choice of wife/girlfriend.

That is a question for people like you who studying who next man dating and why.  I never walk in dem men shoes so I won't be so presumptuous as to say their choices indicate either individual or collective slight against black women.

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2009, 01:08:06 PM »

Actually I was addressing the lack of variety in the so call top ten not commenting on who was with whom. So you addressing the wrong person/post.

The only reason these women on this list is because of who they are with so I don't understand your comment.  But me eh go continue arguing about other man oman.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2009, 01:22:58 PM »

That is a question for people like you who studying who next man dating and why.  I never walk in dem men shoes so I won't be so presumptuous as to say their choices indicate either individual or collective slight against black women.

really?  where all that coming from exactly?  you really can't be so stupid so I advise you actually go and re-read everything.

In any case, the question that JDB posed to spideybuff still stands (whether or not there is in an individual or collective slight against black women): how is the situation as depicted in spideybuff's original comment not constitute a slight against the sisters?  feel free to actually answer the question.  My own suspicion is that there is some disagreement to the meaning of the word 'slight'.   

for NUFF to ask which committee telling these men to make any decision is really just a paraphrasing of the question being debated.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2009, 01:42:48 PM »
really?  where all that coming from exactly?  you really can't be so stupid so I advise you actually go and re-read everything.

In any case, the question that JDB posed to spideybuff still stands (whether or not there is in an individual or collective slight against black women): how is the situation as depicted in spideybuff's original comment not constitute a slight against the sisters?  feel free to actually answer the question.  My own suspicion is that there is some disagreement to the meaning of the word 'slight'.   

for NUFF to ask which committee telling these men to make any decision is really just a paraphrasing of the question being debated.

"fame opens up more options"... my paraphrase.

So these footballers, by virtue of their profession and the world in which they travel... are exposed to women of a variety of backgrounds.  Racial demographics dictate that they will encounter more non-black women than black women within their daily circles.  When looking at the WAGs the numbers tend to bear this out... more non-black women, than black women constitute their rank.

You and others jump to the conclusion that black footballers dating non-black women equals a "slight" against black women... based on nothing but your own fanciful imagination, weighted down with whatever baggage, individual or collective which you happily tote around.  That forms a sufficient enough basis by which you choose to define the choices of others which you know nothing of aside from what you read in the media.

Yet I'm the stupid one.

To answer JDB's question... a preference is just that, a preference.  I already answered the question, which smart as you are, you clearly didn't recognize.  If a black footballer chooses to date a woman who isn't black then that's just a reflection of what his choice is, and not in itself necessary manifestation of some slight against black women.  Unless one is privy as to his choice in deliberating which race to date... assuming he actually sat down and said to himself "Self, should I date a black woman or a non-black woman?" then one has no basis for saying that that choice represents a slight.

Hopefully that logic's not too stupid for you to follow.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2009, 01:47:34 PM »
Look how yall gone and boringalize this thread....

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2009, 01:56:21 PM »
Man put up a link tuh gape at some smallees and it turn into a racial discussion...yuh eh see how allyuh not focussed  :D

But while we at it:

How come nobody eh bawl "where de indians?" or "where de chinese?" or "where the latinas?"

How come we eh talkin' about the "slight" against those racial groups?

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

giggsy11

« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2009, 01:56:53 PM »
Look how yall gone and boringalize this thread....

Somebody bring it back by posting a pic of Claude's, Patrick's, or #21 on Chelski's side woman.

giggsy11

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2009, 01:58:59 PM »
Man put up a link tuh gape at some smallees and it turn into a racial discussion...yuh eh see how allyuh not focussed  :D

But while we at it:

How come nobody eh bawl "where de indians?" or "where de chinese?" or "where the latinas?"

Are they all not darker than white choc?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2009, 02:01:57 PM »

But while we at it:

Doh try that...iz only reference to sisters, and black women...doh try and broaden de defintion of darkies lol...

Yuh slightin' meh asian & latina sisters man  :devil:
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

giggsy11

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2009, 02:05:26 PM »

But while we at it:

Doh try that...iz only reference to sisters, and black women...doh try and broaden de defintion of darkies lol...

Yuh slightin' meh asian & latina sisters man  :devil:

My mistake i was tryin tuh be all inclusive ;D ;)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2009, 02:06:57 PM »
Makalele's Ex, Noemie Lenoir

Aleesha Dixon

(Umm...supposedly went out wid John Carew once I think, doh really know if daz true but she is still a bess ting)

« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 02:10:37 PM by Ryan »

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2009, 02:10:25 PM »
all yuh is ah set ah macomeh man in here or wha

doh hate the player, hate the game

the man and dem married and liking dey self and I sure most ah dem have ah bag ah hoes on the outside

doh study wha dem fellas doing, dem fellas rich, famous and bussing they gun wreckless

white girls, black girls, chinese girls, indian girls - IT DOH MATTER

there is no such thing as pad pu$$y, only good pu$$y and better pu$$y

Més que un club.

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2009, 02:14:51 PM »
this will soon be in the Official Babes Thread..

good to see dey finally bypass Victoria Beckham..
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2009, 02:19:46 PM »
this will soon be in the Official Babes Thread..

good to see dey finally bypass Victoria Beckham..

Dais ah good idea.  AFter all babes and scoring go hand in hand.

giggsy11

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2009, 02:21:58 PM »

Aleesha Dixon

(Umm...supposedly went out wid John Carew once I think, doh really know if daz true but she is still a bess ting)

:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: variety is the spice of life!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2009, 03:05:44 PM »
for the sake of devil's advocacy i going and be politically incorrect..

The issue allyuh skirting around is that having one's preference is one thing; but nuff ah dem men does deliberately change dey preference when they make it big.. part of it is a sub-conscious show thing rooted in a degree of ignorance far aside from some long standing preference.. something kinda like how a black man is more apt to buy a big expensive car and bling just to show everybody else that he rich, rather than making wiser investments to put him on the road to being wealthy..

also, when dem men on top and yuh talking groupies, is moreso the white women who does run down dem men hard as compared to the sisters.. sisters generally eh throwing it in dem men face so blatant..

this rant is not a slight against multi-racial relationships, its about the brothers who deliberately use their newfound status to pursue that for all the wrong reasons.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 03:07:24 PM by dinho »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2009, 05:07:16 PM »

The issue allyuh skirting around is that having one's preference is one thing; but nuff ah dem men does deliberately change dey preference when they make it big.. part of it is a sub-conscious show thing rooted in a degree of ignorance far aside from some long standing preference.. something kinda like how a black man is more apt to buy a big expensive car and bling just to show everybody else that he rich, rather than making wiser investments to put him on the road to being wealthy..

also, when dem men on top and yuh talking groupies, is moreso the white women who does run down dem men hard as compared to the sisters.. sisters generally eh throwing it in dem men face so blatant..

this rant is not a slight against multi-racial relationships, its about the brothers who deliberately use their newfound status to pursue that for all the wrong reasons.

tank u ah was waitin for sense and common knowledge to float up through all d bullshit
I pity the fool....

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2009, 05:08:33 PM »

Aleesha Dixon

u cyar see nothing dey too much air brush ent WW :P :P :P :P :P
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 05:12:04 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2009, 05:17:02 PM »
Man does pick up wherever they is... so whatever social circle you start to move around in you will pick up in that circle.

plain and simple

Exactly.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2009, 06:03:04 PM »

tank u ah was waitin for sense and common knowledge to float up through all d bullshit

Do we know who with dey non-black woman because "they make it big" and change dey preference, versus who with dey non-black woman because dey just naturally attracted to she?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 06:05:46 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2009, 06:14:07 PM »

Aleesha Dixon

u cyar see nothing dey too much air brush ent WW :P :P :P :P :P

Yuh done know  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2009, 08:08:51 PM »
Me eh know 'bout allyuh, but in south Florida, white women, and hispanic...well...2-3 lyrics in a "lilting Trini accent" and is draws on the floor, in the back ah Sizzler, in the supplies room in work, in the grass behind the house, on de park bench in de night, in UM parking lot..... Well so dem fellas tell mih.

Black women seem to be a little more aarrrm..difficult......

Maybe that have something to do with it.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2009, 09:00:01 PM »

Do we know who with dey non-black woman because "they make it big" and change dey preference, versus who with dey non-black woman because dey just naturally attracted to she?

nah, we cant know that... but in my opinion the former is more prevalent.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2009, 10:24:39 PM »
This arguement real weak, reason why? we are all the same species, plus this has been going on since time in memorium! how allyuh feel indians, persians, and turks came into being? through the arian invasion!

when dem men saw dem pretty black dravidian women they grab up as much as they can. if allyuh feel is just black man who does date out their race then allyuh wrong.

just visit italy and yuh would see so much italian man with jet black wife and love the dirt they walk on too.

right here in NY it have nuff italian fellas with black women, but the only down side tuh dat is the american italian have ah real delima,

BC italians here in the north east are so traditional and hate mixing wid black and hispanic, the mojority of italian love black woman and does hide tuh date them, and does put them in house and have dem as mistress even makin babies wid dem and paying all they bills.

trust meh , it's ah real phenominon how italian men does graviatae towards black women , but strange enough no body doh talk bout that, only when black man do it.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2009, 10:50:02 PM »

nah, we cant know that... but in my opinion the former is more prevalent.

...and how pray tell, CAN you know that?

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2009, 06:49:35 AM »
Under all de ole talk, Makelele ex take win!!
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

1]; } ?>