April 28, 2024, 04:03:28 PM

Author Topic: Message to Richard Thompson !!!!  (Read 12049 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Message to Richard Thompson !!!!
« on: August 28, 2009, 09:03:18 AM »
Mr Richard Thompson my hats off to you brother. Despite not doing to well in Berlin (2009) in the 100m, I am still your biggest fan. I was upset to see your video when you say we criticize you here on de Soca Warriors.Net and that's not always so. We just expecting to much when really and truly you are only human and peak in and out sometimes. Maybe you can ask Bolt what type of steroids he using and get a handfull.... (nah)....

But we are all proud of you here and now to have back to back silver in the 4x1 in the biggest event in the world is a massive achievement.

I use to like Ato Boldon to, but de foocker conceded to bad. He still meh boy though, still waiting for de DVD he promise meh with de Soca Warriors in Bahrain. He predicted before the 2009 World Championships no medal for you guys in Berlin and you proved him wrong and the feeling was nice to laugh in he face.

Everybody like Darrel Brown biasly but he eh do nothing for T&T in a long time, I know injury was a factor, but now he have a long break so hopefully he will improve. Tell him he need to get rid of that 1-speed and buy a 10-speed...

Please try and help out Ms Kelly-Ann Baptiste and she squad nah, them girls try real hard, bring them in yuh camp to train and unite all T&T athletes.

But anyways, all of you guys (even Ato) did good for our country and this is a message to say we love you guys (not that kinda love eh) but Big up and Richard, yuh gal (Monique Cabral) sweet to bad boy... breed that quick before she get away.

Ato came to de Olympic and did good and after him we never had some many athletics at games before, keep working hard bro and continue making us proud. Ato success spread and its a good thing.

Big up to Marc Burns, Emmanuel Callender, Darrel Brown, Josanne Lucas, Jehue Gordon, Rondell Sorrillo and Renny Quow !!!!

What ever happened to Damion Barry, Candice Scott, Keston Bledman, Nicconnor Alexander, Julieon Raeburn and Ato Stephens

PS: Tell Kerron Clement if I ever see him in T&T I go hit him some hard cuff behind he f00cking head.... some hard calpat, he is ah DOG !!!!!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 09:26:07 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Message to Richard Thompson !!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 09:43:52 AM »
We criticize because we care.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 10:48:47 AM »
Mr Richard Thompson my hats off to you brother. Despite not doing to well in Berlin (2009) in the 100m, I am still your biggest fan. I was upset to see your video when you say we criticize you here on de Soca Warriors.Net and that's not always so. We just expecting to much when really and truly you are only human and peak in and out sometimes. Maybe you can ask Bolt what type of steroids he using and get a handfull.... (nah)....

But we are all proud of you here and now to have back to back silver in the 4x1 in the biggest event in the world is a massive achievement.

I use to like Ato Boldon to, but de foocker conceded to bad. He still meh boy though, still waiting for de DVD he promise meh with de Soca Warriors in Bahrain. He predicted before the 2009 World Championships no medal for you guys in Berlin and you proved him wrong and the feeling was nice to laugh in he face.

Everybody like Darrel Brown biasly but he eh do nothing for T&T in a long time, I know injury was a factor, but now he have a long break so hopefully he will improve. Tell him he need to get rid of that 1-speed and buy a 10-speed...

Please try and help out Ms Kelly-Ann Baptiste and she squad nah, them girls try real hard, bring them in yuh camp to train and unite all T&T athletes.

But anyways, all of you guys (even Ato) did good for our country and this is a message to say we love you guys (not that kinda love eh) but Big up and Richard, yuh gal (Monique Cabral) sweet to bad boy... breed that quick before she get away.

Ato came to de Olympic and did good and after him we never had some many athletics at games before, keep working hard bro and continue making us proud. Ato success spead and its a good thing.

Big up to Marc Burns, Emmanuel Callender, Darrel Brown, Josanne Lucas, Jehue Gordon, Rondell Sorrillo and Renny Quow !!!!

What ever happened to Damion Barry, Candice Scott, Keston Bledman, Nicconnor Alexander, Julieon Raeburn and Ato Stephens

PS: Tell Kevon Clement if I ever see him in T&T I go hit him some hard cuff behind he f00cking head.... some hard calpat, he is ah DOG !!!!!

Sam it's Kerron 'Freshwater' Clement not Kevon Clement but nice post all the same.

And btw, Ato was generally correct with his predictions and did predict a medal for our 4x100m relay team.  He just didn't factor in that USA would be disqualified once again and hence predicted a bronze medal for T&T with USA taking silver behind Jamaica for gold. We basically won that silver that USA would have contested us for if they were in the final.

Ato’s predictions about the 100m final were more or less on point besides for the fact that Asafa didn’t tense up as he has usually done in major finals in the past and thus replaced Bailey in Ato’s prediction for the bronze.

Ato also predicted bronze medals for Josanne and Renny and was spot on there.

So in summary your rant against Ato’s predictions were based purely on emotions and patriotism rather than on carefully considered logic but as a patriotic Trinbagonian no one can condemn you for that really.

However you need to consider this, in Ato’s role as a sports commentator it requires him to put balance and considered logical above patriotism otherwise he will be at risk of losing the respect that he is building for himself or currently commands as a sports commentator.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 12:31:52 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline panjazz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 10:49:05 AM »
but de foocker conceded to bad

Whey de grammar police?  :rotfl:

Offline Bamboo Prince

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 11:32:14 AM »

Ah try readin dat back out loud an ah soundin like a freshwater mihself oui!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 11:41:22 AM »

dey fraid
I pity the fool....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 11:46:56 AM »
: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Richard marry that gyurl quick and breed she!! Sam you is a piece of work, boy    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 11:53:00 AM »
dis track and field forum should go een d jokes section oui!!

allyuh killin meh!!  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 01:20:32 PM »
What d arse is this. Sam get yuh shit straight when you writing nuh. I had TNT 3rd behind USA and JAM with UK 4th and said SHIT HAPPENS IN A RELAY - as it did with the USA.  Track and Field news had it the same, as did many so called pundits.

It plain as day on here and on my site.

I ent care what else u call mih, but put "RIGHT" in there too. No one else in my business had Lucas and Quow both correct and on the right place on the podium.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 01:23:25 PM by A.B. »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 02:13:49 PM »
True AB, predictions were on point. Thought you would have added the Canadian girl though.

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 02:14:29 PM »
What d arse is this. Sam get yuh shit straight when you writing nuh. I had TNT 3rd behind USA and JAM with UK 4th and said SHIT HAPPENS IN A RELAY - as it did with the USA.  Track and Field news had it the same, as did many so called pundits.

I ent care what else u call mih, but put "RIGHT" in there too. No one else in my business had Lucas and Quow both correct and on the right place on the podium.

You definitely stood out from the rest of pundits with those two spot on predictions and your stocks should go up as a result!  8)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 02:30:14 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 02:28:57 PM »
Sports Illustrated noticed. It will be out next week...
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 02:33:33 PM »
Sports Illustrated noticed. It will be out next week...
Well done to the Golden one!  :cheers:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 02:35:05 PM by Socapro »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 04:35:14 PM »
"Message to Richard Thompson !!!!"

THANKS for doin your BEST :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
and Richard....................NOBODY on here could do BETTER than YOU  ;) ....................so keep it GOIN man
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 05:01:00 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 08:30:38 AM »
Big up to Richard Thompson and the rest of the fellas !!!!!!!

Sam, love your stories, are you Tommy Joseph by chance ?

Ato, Sam pulling yuh leg boy, but I didn't here you mention the DVD for real ?

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 08:31:58 AM »
Bamboo Prince, lefty and panjazz allyuh post confusing ?

Offline panjazz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 09:43:45 AM »

Look like you need de grammar police then  :rotfl:

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 11:12:59 AM »
RT keep doing ur ting  ..

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2009, 10:25:43 AM »

AB, I does just laugh when I read some of these posts and Sam's is one ah them. He is a mad man.  And I mean that in a loving way.  And to quote Sam, "Not that kinda love, eh!" When you see he post something, just write, "Ha, ha, ha!"  That man is full ah jokes!  He only pullin' yuh leg!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2009, 06:07:02 PM »
We criticise Richard??....look boy I eh say nutten bad about you...leave mih out yuh thing....forumites, all yuh on all yuh own on this one....I taking mih self out... :devil: ;D

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009, 06:08:08 PM »

Look like you need de grammar police then  :rotfl:

Lawd Sando just make a bad thing worse.... :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2009, 06:17:50 PM »
Yuh right sam, Kerron is a lollypop.... frig he.

Ato, I want ah DVD too ?

Thompson, thank you for the silver medals, but we expect a gold next time around. Hopefully Bolt will test positive.....

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 07:25:31 PM »

Ato, I want ah DVD too ?

Thompson, thank you for the silver medals, but we expect a gold next time around. Hopefully Bolt will test positive.....

I pay my money and get my DVD.  Allyuh want DVD and don't want to pay for it.  Dats why allyuh ent get yours.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2009, 07:31:12 PM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Plus all sell out now is a collectors' item now so they very expensive....
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2009, 05:44:27 AM »

Ato, I want ah DVD too ?

I pay my money and get my DVD.  Allyuh want DVD and don't want to pay for it.  Dats why allyuh ent get yours.

Cool it idiot !!!!! I was joking.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2009, 02:59:56 PM »

Ato, I want ah DVD too ?

Not funny.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2009, 07:15:04 AM »
Honestly, Thompson cant beat Bolt.... I wish he could, but he cant, Bolt just to fast !!!

If you read this. Please make me eat my words Thompson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2009, 07:27:24 AM »
Honestly, Thompson cant beat Bolt.... I wish he could, but he cant, Bolt just to fast !!!

If you read this. Please make me eat my words Thompson !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One day Bolt will lorse and I hope ah Trinbagonian buss him that day ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2009, 11:18:51 AM »
First time I seeing that video, with Richard Thompson. That is first level BS. You just finish running in the greatest race in history and you toting that type of feelings. Grow up son. People say all kind of (and still saying) things about AB - even that he conceded - and he doh get on the air and throwing words for people. Look at the girl form SA what she went through and she just push on. WTH.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2009, 12:52:36 PM »
I could understand RT's feelings but I think he'll look back at that interview and regret calling out SW.net

Many times some here, myself included, are critical of our athletes and teams. However,by and large, we are a patriotic community who LOVES T&T and it fills our hearts with joy and pride when we see our athletes and teams achieve at a high level and we openly express that happiness abundantly here on the forum too - go look at post-victory game threads and post-Olympic race threads. Don't only point at us as the bad guys when we're critical.

Keep that in mind RT, and know that we always hope for the best for you.

1]; } ?>